Armenia and Russia Discussed Prospects of Mutual Partnership in Industry Field
Armenian minister of economic development and investments Suren Karayan met with Russia's minister of industry and trade Denis Manturov in Moscow, Armenpress reports referring to the ministry RA Ministry of economic development and investments.
During the meeting the two ministers discussed the proposals of the two sides and the issues relating to the current bilateral programs, in particular, to the industrial cooperation and investments in Armenia's industry.
The Armenian minister proposed the Russian minister to expand the representation of Russian industrial enterprises in Armenia's free economic zones. The Russian minister said the Russian corporations are interested in conducting an activity in Armenia's free economic zones.
During the talk Denis Manturov highly appreciated the decisions adopted in the Eurasian partnership international forum, as well as highlighted the need to intensify the bilateral contacts.
The sides highlighted with satisfaction the increase of trade-economic figures of the two countries during 2017.
The officials also touched upon issues relating to deepening the works of the Armenian-Russian joint investment fund. The minister gave instructions to the respective units.
At the proposal of minister Karayan, a decision was made to form a joint partnership working group in the field of industry. The ministers agreed to hold the first meeting in early 2018. The working group will in particular study the prospects of joint export to third countries and concrete industrial programs.
- Newly Elected President of Armenia to Carry Out His First Visit to Moscow "So far, no concrete date has been agreed," the Armenian president told TASS in an interview.
- Armenian PM Holds Farewell Meeting with Russian Ambassador Today we must state that we have unique relations with Russia.
- The CSTO PA Should Strictly Respond to Azerbaijan’s Destructive Actions In his word, the last military exercises of Azerbaijan are carried out by the violation of the international standards.
- Armenian Shoes Are Presented at the Exhibition in Moscow As a result of last year’s "Mosshoes" expos in Spring and Autumn, 18 Armenian companies signed export contracts with a total value of about 682 million AMD.
- Armenian and Russian Peoples’ Friendship is Anchored on Christian Values: Eduard Sharmazanov In the implementation of the initiatives and the programmes the guests underlined the support of the History of the Motherland Foundation and the Russian Centre for Science and Culture in Yerevan.
Serzh Sargsyan Left the Negotiations
Armenia PM Serzh Sargsyan Meets the Opposition Leader in Marriott
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime Over 320 Times
PM Serzh Sargsyan Calls on Opposition MP Nikol Pashinyan for Immediate Political Dialogue
Pashinyan Presents Main Requirements From Armenian Authorities
PM hosts Catholicos of All Armenians and Catholicos of Great House of Cilicia
Belgian Deputies: Interpol Shouldn't Be Used for Political Persecution, Visiting Artsakh is Not a Crime
North and South Koreas Open Hotline Between Leaders
Lavrov: Putin is Ready to Meet Trump
His Holiness Aram I Already in Yerevan
Turkish Parliament’s Constitutional Committee Approved the Election Bill
His Holiness Aram I to Arrive in Yerevan
Lavrov: No Moral Obligation not to Supply S-300 Anti-Aircraft Missiles to Syria
Assad Returns Legion of Honour Award to ''US Slave'' France After Strikes on Syria
Protests in France against Macron
OSCE/ODIHR Director Commented on Protests in Armenia
Government of Armenia Changes Time of Sessions
Theresa May Discusses Situation in Syria with Xi Jinping
Trump Orders Strikes Under his Constitutional Authorities
Suren Arustamyan Rocked the Stage in California
Erdogan Personally Ordered to Organize Protests in Germany against Armenian Genocide Recognition Resolution: Der Spiegel
Foreigners, Except Armenians, Purchasing at Least $300,000 Worth of Real Estate in Turkey Can Obtain Turkish Citizenship
The Opening Ceremony of the Statue of the Doctor of the Church, St. Gregory of Narek, Will Be Held in Vatican
Member of German Bundestag: Armenian Genocide is a Historically Well-Researched Fact which Shouldn't be Denied Anymore
David Yerevantsi About the Statue of ST. Gregory of Narek: "This Sculpture is a Phenomenon Within the Limits of Faith and Talent" (EXCLUSIVE)
Armenia: Where the Stars Are Closer (VIDEO)
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime about 250 Times
Aram Ateshian: ''We Are Grateful to Turkish Authorities and Our Turkish Army''
President Sargsyan Receives Minister of State Attached to the Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs of France
Wind: 6.44 km/h