Armenia and Russia Discussed Prospects of Mutual Partnership in Industry Field
Armenian minister of economic development and investments Suren Karayan met with Russia's minister of industry and trade Denis Manturov in Moscow, Armenpress reports referring to the ministry RA Ministry of economic development and investments.
During the meeting the two ministers discussed the proposals of the two sides and the issues relating to the current bilateral programs, in particular, to the industrial cooperation and investments in Armenia's industry.
The Armenian minister proposed the Russian minister to expand the representation of Russian industrial enterprises in Armenia's free economic zones. The Russian minister said the Russian corporations are interested in conducting an activity in Armenia's free economic zones.
During the talk Denis Manturov highly appreciated the decisions adopted in the Eurasian partnership international forum, as well as highlighted the need to intensify the bilateral contacts.
The sides highlighted with satisfaction the increase of trade-economic figures of the two countries during 2017.
The officials also touched upon issues relating to deepening the works of the Armenian-Russian joint investment fund. The minister gave instructions to the respective units.
At the proposal of minister Karayan, a decision was made to form a joint partnership working group in the field of industry. The ministers agreed to hold the first meeting in early 2018. The working group will in particular study the prospects of joint export to third countries and concrete industrial programs.
- Yerevan Jazz in Moscow "Malkhas" jazz band headed by the RA People’s Artist, Honorary Citizen of Yerevan, famous jazzman Levon Malkhasyan greeted those present during the concert. Famous jazz compositions sounded during the...
- Russian Figure Skater Prepares a Performance for Armenian Folk Song One of the achievements, which I am proud of is that now I am a candidate for master of sports. On the first day of the city championship I skated a short program.
- Sharmazanov Leaves for Moscow on a Working Visit In Moscow Eduard Sharmazanov will deliver a report at the international forum "Parliamentarians against drugs".
- Russian FM to Pay Official Visit to Armenia The Russian FM will meet with President Serzh Sargsyan.
- Russian Official: Every Delegation Should Come and Bow in Tsitsernakaberd The Armenian people’s great friend Nikolai Ryzhkov noted that he had known about the Armenian Genocide perpetrated in the Ottoman Empire in 1915 since his school years.
By the End of 2019 the US Embassy Will be Moved to Jerusalem. Pence
Football Tournament in Memory of Hrant Dink Was Held in Turkey
Armen Sargsyan Will Return to Armenia at the End of the Week
Will the New Parliament of Catalonia Fight for Independence
Michele Nicoletti Elected PACE President
International Arrest Warrant for Puigdemont May Be Reactivated
The Priority in the Negotiations Is the Implementation of Agreements Reached in Vienna, St. Petersburg and Geneva
Three People Injured in New York Shooting
Erdogan says Syria Operation Will End in Very Short Time
Up to 1000 More US Troops Could be Headed to Afghanistan This Spring
India Supports Talks between Azerbaijan and Armenia Mediated by OSCE Minsk Group
Syrian Army Starts Operation in Idlib Province
8 Civilians Killed as a Result of Turkish Airstrikes in Syria
Some Roads in Armenia Are Difficult to Pass
Netanyahu Calls on European Nations to Propose Amendments Iranian Nuclear Deal
How did Mkhitaryan Celebrate His Birthday?
Germany's Social Democrats Approved the Start of Formal Coalition Negotiations
Assad Accused Turkey of Supporting Terrorists
French Calls for Emergency UN Security Council Meeting on Syria
NKR President Sent a Condolence Letter in Connection with the Death of the Artsakh Communist Party leader
Armenian Repatriate from Canada: In Artsakh People Live Happier than in Other Civilized Countries
In Turkey Woman Who Recognizes Armenian Genocide is Elected the Head of Main Opposition Party Istanbul Chapter
Artsakh MFA: Call of the Azerbaijani FM to the French Government to Impede the Visits of the Citizens of Artsakh Is Unlawful
Armenian Civil Society Receives €1.74 million for New Activities from the EU
New Act against Iran in US Congress
2017 - Second Warmest since 1880 (VIDEO)
Syria Threatens to "Destroy" Any Turkish Warplanes Flying into Its Territory
The World's Most Creative Christmas Trees Ever
Shastri Ramachandaran: Any Conflict Between China and US Would Destabilize the Global Economy (EXCLUSIVE)
Statement of Artsakh National Assembly on 28th Anniversary of the Mass Pogroms of the Armenians in Baku
Wind: 11.27 km/h