EU Heads Say the Door Remains Open for the UK to Stay in the EU
Jean-Claude Junker and Donald Tusk have said the door remains open for the UK to change its mind on leaving the EU. Talks of second referendum have been quashed by Prime Minister Theresa May's office, DW reports.
As European Union negotiators kicked off preparations for the second round of Brexit talks, European Council President Donald Tusk on Tuesday urged the UK to rethink its divorce from the bloc.
"Brexit will become a reality, with all its negative consequences, in March next year, unless there is a change of heart among our British friends," Tusk posted on Twitter. "We here on the continent haven't had a change of heart. Our hearts are still open to you."
- EU Says Finance Sector Ready for Disorderly Brexit The EU was not being threatening toward Britain by preparing for a possible “cliff edge” Brexit, European Commission Vice President Jyrki Katainen told reporters in Brussels.
- No Question of a Second Brexit Referendum - Britain PM “We are leaving the EU and there is no question of a second referendum or going back and I think that’s important,” May told the Munich Security Conference.
- Britain's May Gets 9 Billion Pounds Deals in China Britain is trying to reinvent itself as a global trading nation after a 2016 referendum decision to leave the European Union, and China, the world’s second-largest economy, is high on the list of countries...
- BrExit High on Agenda for Emmanuel Macron's Visit to Britain Following the decision last month of EU leaders to green light the second phase of the BrExit talks, Britain’s impending withdrawal from the bloc is likely to feature prominently in their discussions.
- UK Aims for Trade Deal with EU that Tops Canada Pact After securing an initial agreement on Friday to move Brexit talks to a second phase, Prime Minister Theresa May is keen to start discussing future ties with the EU, and especially the type of trading...
Islamist Gunman Attacks French Supermarket and Kills Three
Catalonia: Clashes after Catalan Leaders Detained
Commemoration of Raising of Lazarus
Erdogan: I Told Putin and Erdogan that Turkey Will Not Step Back in Syria
Museum of Armenian Culture Opened in Kiev
Prague-Yerevan-Prague Regular Flights to Be Restored
A New Stage in Relations between France and Germany
Ara Babloyan to Take Part at 138th Assembly of the Inter-Parliamentary Union in Geneva
Aznavour Attached Importance to Introducing Investigative Mechanisms on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border
British Prime Minister Welcomed the Approved Brexit Transition Period
RA MFA: If Baku Is Concerned Over Water Access, It Can Discuss the Issue with Stepanakert
The US State Department Approves $1bn Arms Sale to Saudi Arabia
State Department: The US Has No Intention to Leave Manbij
Arsenal Congratulates Mkhitaryan on Winning Footballer of the Year Award
Lapshin Invites Everyone to an Exhibition in Yerevan
EU Recalls Russian Envoy over ''Skripal Case''
Trump Replaces the US National Security Adviser
Final Stage of “I Am the Guide of My City” Program in Yerevan
Hearings on Funding Armenia and Artsakh Held in the US Congress
US Lifts Criminal Cases Against Erdoğan’s Security Guards
James Bagyan: The Only Armenian that Was in Space and Can Make Dolma
Why the Figure Skater Evgenia Medvedeva (Babasyan) Did Not Take Her Father's Name?
Azerbaijani Blogger: Armenians Did not Destroy Azerbaijani Graves in Karabakh
Armenia Negotiates with Four Countries over Creation of Persian Gulf: Black Sea Transit Corridor
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Deputy Foreign Minister of Russia: Armenia Plays a Positive Role in Improving Russian-Georgian Relations (EXCLUSIVE)
Lapshin Showed the Difference in the Education of Armenian and Azerbaijani Children (VIDEO)
Armenian Delegation Invited OSCE PA President to Visit Artsakh and Meet the Authorities There: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Our Delegation Made It Clear That It is Impossible to Have the Same Approach Towards All Conflicts: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
The Silence of the International Community on Aliyev's Statements May Lead to Irreversible Consequences
Wind: 40.23 km/h