Puigdemont May Rule Catalonia by Skype
Catalan independence parties have reached a deal to return Carles Puigdemont to the presidency with a long-distance inauguration from his self-imposed exile in Brussels, either by Skype or through a delegate, the Telegraph reports.
The two options - which would either see Puigdemont attending the Parliament on a video call or a delegate reading the inauguration speech on his behalf - are currently being studied by lawyers.
- Catalan New President Did Not Mention of Obeying the Spanish Constitution Torra, a hardline Catalan nationalist handpicked by the region’s deposed president, Carles Puigdemont, was elected by 66 votes to 65 on Monday and assumed office at a low-key ceremony in Barcelona on...
- Puigdemont Refuses to be Catalonia's President In a video from his self-imposed exile in Berlin, Mr Puigdemont named Quim Torra to be a candidate for the presidency of the region.
- Clashes in Catalonia over Puigdemont's Arrest The situation in Barcelona escalated in the evening as protesters fought running battles with riot police. Local authorities reported dozens of injuries and many arrests.
- Snap Parliamentary Elections Kicked Off in Catalonia Voter turnout is expected to be high Thursday.
- Spain Has Proof against Russia on Catalonia "What we know today is that much of this came from Russian territory," Spanish Defence Minister Maria Dolores de Cospedal said of Russian-based internet support.
Pompeo Promises the US Will Apply Unprecedented Financial Pressure on Iran
Prime Minister of Armenia Pashinyan Chairs Consultation on Preparations for 17th Francophonie Summit
Trump Into New Potential Scandal
German Newspaper about Putin's Gift to Merkel
Garo Paylan to Run for Parliamentary Elections in Turkey
Iran on the Preconditions to Preserve the Nuclear Deal
Paraguay Opens Its Embassy in Jerusalem
What is The Minority Government?
Armenian Boxers Won Medals at International Tournament in Russia
''White Noise'' Movement in Georgia
Maduro Won the Presidential Elections in Venezuela
Erdogan Seeks Votes in Bosnia after Ban on Campaigning Elsewhere
Zarif: EU Must Increase Its Investments in Iran
The Military Investigative Committee Probes the Shooting of 19-Year-Old Serviceman
Belgium's Prime Minister Congratulates Armenian Counterpart on Election
Tigran Urikhanyan: In the OSCE Countries the Field of Cyber Security Needs to Be Regulated
Rain is Predicted in Most Regions of Armenia
Trump Misspells Wife Melania's Name
Silvio Berlusconi Inherited From the Former Secretary of 3 Million Euros
Turkey Intelligence Investigating Reports on Prepared Attack on Erdogan
When I Sit Around a Table with Other Armenians, Bread and Wine Taste Differently: The Armenian Speechwriter of 3 US Presidents
Turkish Prime Minister to Nikol Pashinyan
The Works of Armenian Classics Are Translated into Hindi: Hindi Literary Scholar (EXCLUSIVE)
Players of ''Arsenal'' Sing Armenian Song (Video)
Netanyahu’s Son: Turkey Is Guilty of Committing the Armenian Genocide
NKR Defense Army Disseminates a Video Showing Accumulation of Azerbaijani Military Equipment on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border (VIDEO)
Russian Lawmakers Are Willing to Meet with the Representatives of All Parliamentary Factions in Armenia
Ara Babloyan: Leaders of the Protests Should Understand that They Take on Them All Further Developments
Serzh Sargsyan's Resignation Is a Clear Demonstration of Armenian Democracy in Force: Sargsyan’s Spokesperson
Karen Karapetyan: Taking Part in "Negotiations", Which Is Unlikely to Bring Any Solutions Have No Prospect
Wind: 11.27 km/h