Prime Minister Receives RF Ambassador to Armenia
Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan received Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Russian Federation to the Republic of Armenia Ivan Volynkin.
Karen Karapetyan and Ivan Volynkin exchanged views on the current agenda of the Armenian-Russian economic relations and the prospects for their expansion. Reference was made to the preparations for the next sitting of the Armenian-Russian Intergovernmental Commission to be held in Yerevan in the near future.
The possibilities of promoting cooperation within the framework of Meghri FEZ, air communication, small aviation, infrastructure, agriculture and tourism were also discussed.
- The CSTO PA Should Strictly Respond to Azerbaijan’s Destructive Actions In his word, the last military exercises of Azerbaijan are carried out by the violation of the international standards.
- Armenian Shoes Are Presented at the Exhibition in Moscow As a result of last year’s "Mosshoes" expos in Spring and Autumn, 18 Armenian companies signed export contracts with a total value of about 682 million AMD.
- Armenian and Russian Peoples’ Friendship is Anchored on Christian Values: Eduard Sharmazanov In the implementation of the initiatives and the programmes the guests underlined the support of the History of the Motherland Foundation and the Russian Centre for Science and Culture in Yerevan.
- Ara Babloyan Participated at Opening Ceremony of Armenian-Russian Exhibition "Together" The cornerstone of our countries’ inter-state relations is the treaty on Friendship, Cooperation and Mutual Aid, and its twentieth anniversary we also marked in the jubilee year – in 2017.
- RA NA Deputy Speaker Appointed Head of the CSTO PA Observation Mission at the Russian Presidential Elections This is informed by the press service of the RA National Assembly.
Islamist Gunman Attacks French Supermarket and Kills Three
Catalonia: Clashes after Catalan Leaders Detained
Commemoration of Raising of Lazarus
Erdogan: I Told Putin and Erdogan that Turkey Will Not Step Back in Syria
Museum of Armenian Culture Opened in Kiev
Prague-Yerevan-Prague Regular Flights to Be Restored
A New Stage in Relations between France and Germany
Ara Babloyan to Take Part at 138th Assembly of the Inter-Parliamentary Union in Geneva
Aznavour Attached Importance to Introducing Investigative Mechanisms on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border
British Prime Minister Welcomed the Approved Brexit Transition Period
RA MFA: If Baku Is Concerned Over Water Access, It Can Discuss the Issue with Stepanakert
The US State Department Approves $1bn Arms Sale to Saudi Arabia
State Department: The US Has No Intention to Leave Manbij
Arsenal Congratulates Mkhitaryan on Winning Footballer of the Year Award
Lapshin Invites Everyone to an Exhibition in Yerevan
EU Recalls Russian Envoy over ''Skripal Case''
Trump Replaces the US National Security Adviser
Final Stage of “I Am the Guide of My City” Program in Yerevan
Hearings on Funding Armenia and Artsakh Held in the US Congress
US Lifts Criminal Cases Against Erdoğan’s Security Guards
James Bagyan: The Only Armenian that Was in Space and Can Make Dolma
Why the Figure Skater Evgenia Medvedeva (Babasyan) Did Not Take Her Father's Name?
Azerbaijani Blogger: Armenians Did not Destroy Azerbaijani Graves in Karabakh
Armenia Negotiates with Four Countries over Creation of Persian Gulf: Black Sea Transit Corridor
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Deputy Foreign Minister of Russia: Armenia Plays a Positive Role in Improving Russian-Georgian Relations (EXCLUSIVE)
Lapshin Showed the Difference in the Education of Armenian and Azerbaijani Children (VIDEO)
Armenian Delegation Invited OSCE PA President to Visit Artsakh and Meet the Authorities There: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Our Delegation Made It Clear That It is Impossible to Have the Same Approach Towards All Conflicts: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
The Silence of the International Community on Aliyev's Statements May Lead to Irreversible Consequences
Wind: 40.23 km/h