Sharp Fluctuations of the Bitcoin Exchange Rate are Conditioned by Market Regulation Efforts
In 2018, the bitcoin crypto-currency’s decline began. It is just the third month of the year, but the cost of the bitcoin has already dropped several times.
The crypto-market itself is quite interesting, given the peculiarities of the virtual currency and, in particular, the fact that no institution controls it. Acting exclusively by the p2p pipe (scheme or the format of cooperation in which individuals are engaged in the purchase or sale of a product or service), the bitcoin is exposed to a rather high risk of transaction. Hence, that’s the reason for the sharp fluctuations in the crypto-exchange rate, including its growth.
If we look at the causes of the year's downturns, they are mostly the negative news on the virtual currency market, such as restrictions imposed on the market players by the Central Bank of this or that country. For example, the main reason for the decline in the past week was the establishment of barriers to trade in bitcoin by bank cards by a number of CBA banks. This means that the absolute lack of control over this type of currency, which is quite attractive for speculation, is still endangered.
All this ultimately leads to the regulation of the Crypto currency, as, given its growing popularity, international financial institutions cannot leave the market in an unsettled domain. The process is naturally long lasting, since there are no clear mechanisms yet. So in the near future, the fluctuations in the exchange rate are inevitable.
- Oil Prices Drop as Iran Signals Support for Opec Output Rise Brent crude futures were at $74.51 per barrel at 0152 GMT, down 23 cents, or 0.3 percent, from their last close.
- New Fintech Project to Enable Russians to Transfer Money via Messengers Transfers via Тelegram, WhatsApp, Viber and Facebook Messenger will be possible after the mentioned messenger services are integrated with the Fast Payment System that FinTech Association is developing,...
- Euro Zone Factory Boom Stumbles Again in March but Growth Solid IHS Markit’s final manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) for the euro zone sank to an eight-month low of 56.6 in March from 58.6, in line with an earlier flash estimate and still comfortably...
- EU-USA ''Metal War'' Will Cause New Intrigues It is worth noting that the EU's gross national economy will suffer from this trumpet decision, as, according to official data, the European countries suspend the abolition of the above-mentioned metals...
- Bitcoin Extends Slide, Falls Below $7,000 Bitcoin has fallen in six of the last eight trading session.
10 People Executed in China
William Saroyan House-Museum in Fresno
Thousands Join London March to Demand Brexit Deal Referendum
Iran Expects Europe's Package to Save Nuclear Deal by end of June
Denmark Is The Most Expensive EU Country
Feast of the Discovery of St. Mary’s Box
5 Day Weather Forecast
Ethiopia: One dead and Dozens Hurt in Grenade Attack at Pro-PM Rally
Erdogan Faces Test in Critical Elections: DW
OSCE Is Eager to Step Up its Links with Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan: Permanent Representatives Return from Fruitful Trip
Bako Sahakyan Visited the Town of Karvachar
Serzh Sargsyan Sent a Congratulatory Message to Armen Sarkissian on Birthday Anniversary
The first soldier to be awarded the Victoria Cross (VC) by Queen Elizabeth II, has died aged 90
US and South Korea suspend more joint military exercises
Commemoration of Sts. Tiridates, King of Armenia, Queen Ashkhen and Princess Khosrovidoukht
Azerbaijan, in Fact, Refuses Any Negotiation, Threatening by War
Appointment of The Ambassador is Very Important for Armenia-Ukraine Relations: Head of the Armenia-Ukraine Friendship Group
EU Tariffs on US Products Come into Effect
Trump Extends Sanctions Against North Korea for Another Year
EU Լeaders to Prolong Sanctions against Russia
Nikol Pashinyan to Resign During a Year
Prime Minister Pashinyan Attends Gala Concert Dedicated to World Foot Championship in Red Square (PHOTOS)
It’s Already Two Months Azerbaijan Has Accumulated Troops in Different Parts of the Contact Line, Davit Babayan
Alexander Lapshin Claims Azerbaijan Might Be Behind the Death of Anthony Bourdain for Artsakh Episode
Newlywed Foreigners Apply for Artsakh Visa with Bride Wearing a Wedding Dress
Supporters of the Armenian Genocide in Turkey Received Documentary Evidence from the Prosecutor's Office of Istanbul
''Armenian-Russian Relations are Developing Steadily and Dynamically'' - Nikol Pashinyan Meets with Dmitry Medvedev
Nikol Pashinyan Visits Prelacy of Holy Transformation Church of Russia and New Nakhichevan Diocese (PHOTOS)
The Issue of Recognition of the Armenian Genocide is a Tool in Turkish-Israeli Relations: Armen Petrosyan
Press Statement by the Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group Following their Meetings with Armenian Officials
Wind: 17.70 km/h