Ara Babloyan Participated at Opening Ceremony of Armenian-Russian Exhibition "Together"
On February 14, the delegation headed by the RA NA Speaker Ara Babloyan being in Moscow on a working visit in the RF State Duma took part in the opening of the exhibition with a heading "Together" dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the Republic of Armenia and the Russian Federation and the 300th anniversary of New Nakhijevan and Russia Diocese of the Armenian Apostolic Church, official page of RA Parliament reports.
The RA NA Speaker delivered a speech:
"Dear colleagues, ladies and gentlemen,
I welcome the opening of the exhibition which has a symbolic heading: "Together".
Let me thank the Speaker of the State Duma Vyacheslav Volodin for supporting the holding of the exhibition.
We have been together for many centuries. Last year Armenia and Russia celebrated the 25th anniversary of diplomatic relations – a new turning phase in our peoples’ glorious history. 300 years ago New Nakhijevan and Russia Diocese of the Armenian Apostolic Church was founded, which is the spiritual centre of the Armenians of Russia, who faithfully serve to their new Motherland, preserving their national identity.
In the last quarter of the century the Armenian-Russian relations develop in a stable way, reaching to a level of ally which satisfies our peoples’ vital interests and aspirations.
The cornerstone of our countries’ inter-state relations is the treaty on Friendship, Cooperation and Mutual Aid, and its twentieth anniversary we also marked in the jubilee year – in 2017.
In the exhibition "Together" the companies which present different spheres of Armenia’s economy: information and innovative technologies, agriculture, wine-making, food industry, tourism and others are included. Companies which are well-known to the Russian consumer, as well as those that should present their goods and services in the Russian market are shown.
The exhibition will allow enriching our bilateral cooperation, reveal new perspectives, mutually uniting our economic, scientific-technical and cultural potential.
I would like to thank all of them who had their contribution to the organization of this interesting exhibition.
Welcome exhibition, I hope all of you will be interested in it.”
The RA NA deputies Hermine Naghdalyan, Artashes Geghamyan, the RA NA Chief of Staff-Secretary General Ara Saghatelyan are in the RA parliamentary delegation. The RA Ambassador to the RF Vardan Toghanyan also attended the event.
- In Relations with Armenia Russia Proceeds from the Statements of Nikol Pashinyan: Lavrov During the meeting Zohrab Mnatsakanyan noted that the Armenian government is committed to deepening and strengthening cooperation with Russia, this remains one of the priorities, and Yerevan is determined...
- Yerevan Expects New High-Level Contacts with Russia, Mnatsakanyan According to him, Armenia intends to expend its cooperation with Russia in all fields, as well as within Eurasian Economic Union and CSTO.
- The Meeting of the Armenian Foreign Ministers to Kick Off This is the Armenian FM’s first meeting with his Russian counterpart since assuming office.
- Speaker of Parliament of Armenia Meets Qatari Counterpart in Moscow During the meeting the officials discussed issues relating to the inter-parliamentary ties, as well as the development of cooperation between the two countries in different spheres.
- Z. Mnatsakanyan and Ambassador of Russia Discussed Armenian-Russian Agenda Minister Mnatsakanyan and Ambassador Kopyrkin discussed a number of issues relating to the Armenian-Russian agenda, as well as touched upon the timetable of upcoming high-level mutual visits in the context...
Trump’s Approval Rating Hits Highest Point in Presidency
Kim Jong-un Visits China After Trump Summit
PM receives European Parliament Delegation
Events Within the Frameworks of the “Days of Artsakh in France” Started in Martigues
NKR President Sent a Thank-You Letter to Armenian PM Nikol Pashinyan
Iran Will Increase Gas Export to Armenia This Year
Prime Minister Receives OSCE Countries’ Representatives
President Armen Sarkissian Will Travel Abroad
Bulgaria Ratified Armenia-EU Agreement
Ara Babloyan Addresses RA NA Factions with Proposal of Beginning Debates on the Electoral Code
Erdogan Wanted a Base in the Antarctic
Japan Earthquake: Three Dead and Hundreds Injured
A Woman Can Become The President Of Georgia
Pashinyan and Sahakyan Discussed a Wide Range of Issues on Army Building
Igor Muradyan Died
Three Tasks of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Visit to Armenia
Private Plane Crashes in Russia
Jailed Brazil Ex-President to Comment on the World Cup from Prison
Armenia PM Heading to Karabakh
Azerbaijan Fires More Than 2500 Rounds at Artsakh Outposts in One Week
Nikol Pashinyan to Resign During a Year
MFA: Armenia Has Initiated Moves to Strengthen Cooperation with Israel
It’s Already Two Months Azerbaijan Has Accumulated Troops in Different Parts of the Contact Line, Davit Babayan
Prime Minister Pashinyan Attends Gala Concert Dedicated to World Foot Championship in Red Square (PHOTOS)
Alexander Lapshin Claims Azerbaijan Might Be Behind the Death of Anthony Bourdain for Artsakh Episode
Foreign Minister of Armenia Received the Delegation of the Secretariat of International Organization of La Francophonie
Armenians Worldwide Are Invited to Participate in ''Come and Dance the Armenian Kochari'' Pan-Armenian Flashmob
Nikol Pashinyan Attends in Tbilisi the Reception Dedicated to 100th Anniversary of First Armenian Republic
U.S. Secretary of State Shares Enthusiasm about Armenia's Peaceful, Constitutional Political Transition
I am Confident that Armenia and Georgia Have Common Long-Term and Short-Term interests, Nikol Pashinyan
Wind: 11.27 km/h