Turkish Foreign Minister to Leave for Russia with an Official Visit
On March 12 Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu will leave for Russia with a three-day official visit, TASS reports.
This was announced bythe official representative of the foreign policy department Hami Aksoy.
"Turkey attaches great importance to relations with Russia. Our Foreign Minister will pay a visit to Moscow from March12 to 14, during which he will discuss preparations for the summit meeting of the Cooperation Council, as well as take part in a tourism exhibition (Moscow International Exhibition)," - he said.
- Turkey and the US Are Trying to Decide the Fate of Syrian Manbij At that time, a number of experts were inclined to believe that the situation was so intense that it could come out of control at a certain point, leading to a collision between NATO two members - Turks...
- Erdogan Came Up With Another Propagandistic Statement on Armenia "Turkey contributes to the maintenance of peace and security in Central Asia and the Caucasus. Armenia is the only state that falls out of the picture. We are waiting for the day when Armenia will start...
- List of Presidential Candidates in Turkey Released The candidates in alphabetical order are: Dogu Perincek, Meral Aksener, Muharrem Ince, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Selahattin Demirtas and Temel Karamollaoglu.
- Garo Paylan to Erdogan: Go away, enough! Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Sunday promised to reduce poverty in the country.
- 52 Suspects Arrested in Turkey They include 12 active-duty majors and 20 lieutenants serving in the Gendarmerie General Command, 18 of whom have been arrested so far.
- Turkey-Russia: What Does Their Recent Rapprochement Mean? Thematic coverage of Russia-Turkey bilateral negotiations can be divided into two broader groups: military-political and economic one.
- Russia-Turkey Ties Grow Stronger Despite Attempts to Spoil Them: Erdogan Ankara and Moscow on Tuesday signed a number of agreements, including in the areas of communications, sports and social policy.
- Putin, Rohani, Erdogan To Meet In Turkey On April 4 A day ahead of the summit, Putin and Erdogan are scheduled to meet in bilateral talks in the Turkish capital as part of the Turkish-Russian High-Level Cooperation Council.
- Former Policeman Arrested within Case of Russian Ambassador’s Assassination in Turkey He is suspected of having links to the movement of Fethullah Gulen, whom the Ankara authorities accuse of the organization of a coup attempt on July.
- Kremlin Named the Topics of Putin-Erdogan Talks "President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan will pay a working visit to Sochi on November 13 at the invitation of Russian President Vladimir Putin, there will be an exchange of views on regional and international...
Azerbaijan, in Fact, Refuses Any Negotiation, Threatening by War
Appointment of The Ambassador is Very Important for Armenia-Ukraine Relations: Head of the Armenia-Ukraine Friendship Group
EU Tariffs on US Products Come into Effect
Trump Extends Sanctions Against North Korea for Another Year
EU Լeaders to Prolong Sanctions against Russia
Armenia assumes PABSEC presidency
Nikol Pashinyan Congratulates Mamuka Bakhtadze on His Election as Prime Minister of Georgia
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Has His First Meeting with Azerbaijani FM
Donald Trump "Threw Starbursts at Angela Merkel" During G7 Summit
Nikol Pashinyan Receives Armenia Air Company President Tamaz Gayashvili
Nikol Pashinyan: "A Historical Process of Reconciliation Between Law-Enforcement Authorities and Society is Taking Place in Armenia"
Joint Press Statement Following the First Partnership Council Meeting between the European Union and Armenia
Oil Prices Drop as Iran Signals Support for Opec Output Rise
Trump Plans July Meeting With Vladimir Putin
North Korea Returns Remains of 200 US War Dead
Feast of the Holy Translators St. Sahak and St. Mesrop
Historic Agreement between Greece and Macedonia: Will Their Societies Support It?
Russia’s Military Group in Crimea Is Ready to Repel Any Enemy Attack - Defense Minister
Spirituality Is Not a Religion, It Is the Unifying Factor for Humanity (Exclusive)
NATO: Now is the Most Dangerous Moment since Cold War Era
Nikol Pashinyan to Resign During a Year
Prime Minister Pashinyan Attends Gala Concert Dedicated to World Foot Championship in Red Square (PHOTOS)
It’s Already Two Months Azerbaijan Has Accumulated Troops in Different Parts of the Contact Line, Davit Babayan
Alexander Lapshin Claims Azerbaijan Might Be Behind the Death of Anthony Bourdain for Artsakh Episode
Newlywed Foreigners Apply for Artsakh Visa with Bride Wearing a Wedding Dress
Supporters of the Armenian Genocide in Turkey Received Documentary Evidence from the Prosecutor's Office of Istanbul
The Issue of Recognition of the Armenian Genocide is a Tool in Turkish-Israeli Relations: Armen Petrosyan
Foreign Minister of Armenia Received the Delegation of the Secretariat of International Organization of La Francophonie
Nikol Pashinyan Attends in Tbilisi the Reception Dedicated to 100th Anniversary of First Armenian Republic
Israel Defense Minister Cancels Azerbaijan Visit
Wind: 17.70 km/h