Artsakh Develops Relations with the USA at Different Levels
The visit of Artsakh President, Foreign Minister and other high-level officials to the United States continues. In the framework of the visit the Armenian delegation had meetings with the US congressmen in the US Congress, participated in the reception organized in the US devoted to the 30th anniversary of the Karabakh movement. Besides meeting the US officials, President of Artsakh in the Center for the National Interest had meetings with a group of American scientists and experts. To note, the Center for the National Interest was founded by the US 37th President Richard Nixon in 1994 as a center for Peace and Freedom. The specialists of the center are engaged in policy advising as well as publish internationally high ranking National Interest journal.
The Armenian delegation also met with the representatives of the Artsakh Republic Permanent Representation to the USA, the Embassy of the Republic of Armenia, the ANCA and Eastern USA Central Committee of the Dashnaktsoutyun Party, the Supreme Council of the Ramkavar Azatakan Party and other Armenian community structures.
The visit of Artsakh President and other high-level officials to the US and the meetings are especially prioritized when considered in the following three levels:
The meetings with the US congressmen will allow activating, strengthening and expanding the existing connections between Artsakh and the legislative branch of the US government. It will give an opportunity in the future as well to voice the Armenian interest in the US congress and come up with different initiatives. Besides strong connections with the US congressmen will make them during force majeure situations become the first ones "to ring the bell" in the US Congress and other international organizations they are represented, about the threat against Artsakh. In the future the connections in this direction can be expanded, if new ties are established with the congress and the political parties at the US states’ levels (especially with the ones that recognized the independence of Artsakh).
The meetings of the Armenian delegation with the US scientists and experts were also important. The strong connections in this direction will result in the raised popularity of Artsakh at the public level. It is important that the US think tanks and experts in their works more often refer to the Karabakh conflict presenting the interests of the Armenian sides on the issue. It is also essential that the cooperation in this direction results in the development of analytical potential in Artsakh and the representatives of scientific sphere there get an opportunity to participate in various exchange programs in the USA.
And finally, the meetings of Artsakh President and other high-level officials with the Diaspora institutions in Artsakh will allow establishing the culture of more active dialogue, which will increase the engagement of Diaspora representatives in various processes in Artsakh strengthening Armenia-Artsakh-Diaspora trinity.
- Artsakh Denies Opening Gunfire, Wounding Azerbaijani Villager The defense ministry of the Republic of Artsakh is announcing that the army is strictly adhering to the ceasefire regime.
- OSCE Conducted Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- Bako Sahakyan Met with Andrzej Kasprzyk The meeting addressed a range of issues related to the situation along the contact line between the Artsakh and Azerbaijan armed forces.
- Artsakh Foreign Minister Received Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office The sides discussed the situation on the Line of Contact between the armed forces of Artsakh and Azerbaijan.
- NKR Defense Minister and Andrzej Kasprzyk Discussed the Situation in Karabakh Conflict Zone During the meeting the sides exchanged views on the operational and tactical situation in the conflict zone and the possible developments, both sides underlined the necessity of solving the problem through...
- Lavrov: Putin is Ready to Meet Trump Lavrov recalled that during a phone conversation with Putin, Trump conveyed an invitation, and this is not a secret, RIA Novosti reported.
- What Is Behind US-Russia "Power-Game"? The US faces the issue of strengthening its stance and role on various issues, such as Syrian crisis, Korean crisis, negotiations with Iran etc.
- Syria: What to Wait For After Trump's Threats? Russia, in response to Trump's threats, said it would answer to the US in a corresponding way, especially if Russian soldiers in Syria were killed in the attacks.
- UNSC Fails to Pass 3 Resolutions on Syria ''Chem Аttack'' The US, UK and France had earlier indicated they are likely to resort to military action in response to the alleged chemical incident in Douma on Saturday. The Russian envoy once again called for the West...
- A Record-Breaking Number of Women Are Running for the US House of Representatives 309 women across the country have filed candidacy papers to run, beating out the previous record of 298 women in 2012.
- Foreign Businessmen Will Participate in Economic Conference in Artsakh He added that economic and social projects, favorable tax field and investment opportunities of Artsakh will be presented to the business circles.
- Head of the Parliament:One of the Most Important Goals Is the Internationalization of Artsakh At the end of the lecture the Head of the Parliament, turning to students of Armenian universities, advised while planning their future to think not only about working in Yerevan or other cities of Armenia,...
- Speaker of the Artsakh Parliament: Armenia and Artsakh Would Be Difficult to Imagine Without the Support of the Entire Armenian Nation Welcoming the guest, the Speaker of the Artsakh Parliament noted, that today's Armenia and Artsakh would be difficult to imagine without the support of the entire Armenian nation and the institutional...
- Presentation of Book Dedicated to Marshal Baghramyan to Be Held in Artsakh Head of cultural heritage of folk arts department of the Artsakh Ministry of Culture, Youth Affairs and Tourism, Erazik Danielyan stated that the book is being published for the first time.
- Foreign Ministries of Artsakh and Armenia Had Regular Consultations In the frameworks of the consultations the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh Masis Mayilian received Ashot Hovakimyan.
Artsakh President Met with Catholicos of All Armenians Garegin II
The Air Temperature in Armenia Will Gradually Go Up
US Congressmen Urge Trump to Recognize Armenian Genocide
Artsakh President Met President of Armenia
Serzh Sargsyan Left the Negotiations
Armenia PM Serzh Sargsyan Meets the Opposition Leader in Marriott
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime Over 320 Times
PM Serzh Sargsyan Calls on Opposition MP Nikol Pashinyan for Immediate Political Dialogue
Pashinyan Presents Main Requirements From Armenian Authorities
PM hosts Catholicos of All Armenians and Catholicos of Great House of Cilicia
Belgian Deputies: Interpol Shouldn't Be Used for Political Persecution, Visiting Artsakh is Not a Crime
North and South Koreas Open Hotline Between Leaders
Lavrov: Putin is Ready to Meet Trump
His Holiness Aram I Already in Yerevan
Turkish Parliament’s Constitutional Committee Approved the Election Bill
His Holiness Aram I to Arrive in Yerevan
Lavrov: No Moral Obligation not to Supply S-300 Anti-Aircraft Missiles to Syria
Assad Returns Legion of Honour Award to ''US Slave'' France After Strikes on Syria
Protests in France against Macron
Suren Arustamyan Rocked the Stage in California
Erdogan Personally Ordered to Organize Protests in Germany against Armenian Genocide Recognition Resolution: Der Spiegel
Foreigners, Except Armenians, Purchasing at Least $300,000 Worth of Real Estate in Turkey Can Obtain Turkish Citizenship
The Opening Ceremony of the Statue of the Doctor of the Church, St. Gregory of Narek, Will Be Held in Vatican
Member of German Bundestag: Armenian Genocide is a Historically Well-Researched Fact which Shouldn't be Denied Anymore
David Yerevantsi About the Statue of ST. Gregory of Narek: "This Sculpture is a Phenomenon Within the Limits of Faith and Talent" (EXCLUSIVE)
Armenia: Where the Stars Are Closer (VIDEO)
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime about 250 Times
Aram Ateshian: ''We Are Grateful to Turkish Authorities and Our Turkish Army''
President Sargsyan Receives Minister of State Attached to the Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs of France
Wind: 6.44 km/h