Azerbaijani Defense Minister Departs for Turkey
Azerbaijani defense minister Zakir Hasanov departed for Turkey on an official visit on March 28, APA reports.
During the visit he will meet with a number of Turkish officials.
On March 31 Zakir Hasanov will participate in the trilateral meeting of the defense ministers of Azerbaijan, Turkey and Georgia in the Turkish city of Giresun.
- Erdogan Came Up With Another Propagandistic Statement on Armenia "Turkey contributes to the maintenance of peace and security in Central Asia and the Caucasus. Armenia is the only state that falls out of the picture. We are waiting for the day when Armenia will start...
- List of Presidential Candidates in Turkey Released The candidates in alphabetical order are: Dogu Perincek, Meral Aksener, Muharrem Ince, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Selahattin Demirtas and Temel Karamollaoglu.
- Garo Paylan to Erdogan: Go away, enough! Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Sunday promised to reduce poverty in the country.
- 52 Suspects Arrested in Turkey They include 12 active-duty majors and 20 lieutenants serving in the Gendarmerie General Command, 18 of whom have been arrested so far.
- Turkish Court Convicted Cumhuriyet Journalists The judge ordered the release of Cumhuriyet chairman Akın Atalay who had been in jail for over 500 days despite his conviction.
- Special Police Forces Will Insure the Safety of Tourists in Georgia "20 crews of patrol police subdivision will start patrolling in tourist zones starting from Monday and 20 crews will be added monthly. This is something like tourist police, which will keep order and serve...
- Georgia's Foreign Policy of 2017 The most important achievement of Georgia's foreign policy during the year has been the liberalization of the EU visa regime. The decision came into force on March 28, allowing Georgian citizens to stay...
- Georgian Wine Listed in the Guinness Book as the Oldest in the World This was recorded after a group of scientists conducted archaeological excavations in two ancient settlements 50 kilometers from Tbilisi, which date back to around 6000-5800 BC. e.
- Thousands Protest Against Government in Tbilisi (VIDEO) According to the Chairman of the "Alliance of Patriots of Georgia" David Tarkhan-Mouravi, one of the aims of this action is "to conduct a dialogue with Russia, with Sukhumi, Tskhinvali and Moscow."
- Armenia Sends Units of Fire Appliances to Borjomi, Georgia Georgia was offered help from Russia too, but Prime Minister Kvirikashvili said "what we have so far is enough." He hopes that no additional help will be needed.
- Iran and Azerbaijan Plan to Form Joint Oil Company According to the Iranian official, the company will be formed within the framework of a deal recently signed between the two parties.
- Investigation Group Confirmed Systemic Corruption in PACE by Azerbaijan In a 219-page report published on Sunday night, a panel of three judges concluded that "a number of former Pace MPs ... had acted contrary to the Pace code of conduct".
- OSCE: Restriction of Rights Observed in Presidential Elections in Azerbaijan "Presidential elections in the Republic of Azerbaijan were held in conditions of restriction of rights and freedoms with insufficient competition," she said.
- Aliyev Became the President of Azerbaijan for the 4th Time, Receiving 86% of Votes CEC chairman Mazahir Panahov said the commission received protocols from 5201 polling stations.
- U.S. Ambassador Left Azerbaijan Cekuta was appointed as U.S. Ambassador to Azerbaijan in February 2015.
‘Days of Artsakh in France’ Underway in Bouc-Bel-Air
PM Introduces Newly Appointed Chief of General Staff
Pedro Agramunt Leaves PACE
Nikol Pashinyan: “The Process of Building a Free and Happy Armenia is Irreversible”
Armenian FM: The Settlement of Karabakh Conflict Should Express the Interests of the Armenian Sides
Memorandum of the Artsakh Republic Foreign Ministry Circulated in the UN
Artsakh’s International Recognition Continues
Turkey to Close the EU Ministry
Yerevan Mayor Congratulates School Children on Last Bell
"The Danube Will Change its Course Rather Than Pan-Turkism Will Achieve its Goal'', Sharmazanov
The Manipulation of the Issue of Armenian Genocide Recognition Is Not Acceptable
Moscow Declared "Adequate Measures" in Response to Georgia's Rapprochement with NATO
US Threats Do not Frighten Iran
Armenia is an Active Player in Iran-EAEU Free Economic Zone Creation
Trump Says the Summit With North Korea's Leader Will Not Be Held
Armenian and Artsakh Schools Celebrate ''Last Bell'' Ceremony
Artak Davtyan Appointed the Chief of the General Staff of the RA Armed Forces
Trump Cancels North Korea Summit
Dollar, Euro Gain Value in Armenia
Armenian National Assembly Staff and Korean KOICA Agency Reach an Agreement of Support
When I Sit Around a Table with Other Armenians, Bread and Wine Taste Differently: The Armenian Speechwriter of 3 US Presidents
Turkish Prime Minister to Nikol Pashinyan
The Works of Armenian Classics Are Translated into Hindi: Hindi Literary Scholar (EXCLUSIVE)
Players of ''Arsenal'' Sing Armenian Song (Video)
MFA: Armenia Has Initiated Moves to Strengthen Cooperation with Israel
Netanyahu’s Son: Turkey Is Guilty of Committing the Armenian Genocide
Russian Lawmakers Are Willing to Meet with the Representatives of All Parliamentary Factions in Armenia
Karen Karapetyan: Taking Part in "Negotiations", Which Is Unlikely to Bring Any Solutions Have No Prospect
One of the New Prime Minister's Priorities Is to Effectively Assume Karabakh Conflict Negotiation Bloc
Nikol Pashinyan: Participation in the Snap Parliamentary Elections Will Depend on the Created Situation
Wind: 6.44 km/h