Ara Babloyan: Leaders of the Protests Should Understand that They Take on Them All Further Developments
Speaker of the Parliament of Armenia Ara Babloyan issued a statement over the current situation in the country. As Armenpress reports, in the statement he said that in some cases violations, violations of rights of others have been recorded towards which the leadership always showed a balanced approach, sometimes going to concessions.
"The President of the Republic personally visited the most heated place of complaints and personally urged MP Nikol Pashinyan to come to a political dialogue. This was followed by the meeting of Prime Minister Serzh Sargsyan and MP Nikol Pashinyan. Unfortunately, after this meeting it was obvious that Nikol Pashinyan is not inclined to political discussions, compromise aimed at solving this issue which should enable to prevent the possible heavy consequences, to calm down the situation and start a constructive work. In such circumstances by refusing from the political dialogue and choosing the strategy of everything or nothing, the organizers and leaders of the protests should understand that they take on them all further developments, including, the heaviest one, and will bear an adequate responsibility," Babloyan said.
- Human Rights Defender Concerned over MPs' Phone Number Leak The office expressed concern that this case can create a dangerous precedent of psychological pressure through the release of personal data of public figures.
- Yerevan Municipality Will Restore the Public Property Damaged during the Rallies Yerevan is aware that dustbins, benches and other public property were damaged during the rallies and acts of public disobedience organized in the capital.
- From April 13 to 19, 350 Babies Born in Yerevan Yerevan Municipality Health Department informs that in the period from April 13 to 19, 350 babies-197 boys and 153 girls- were born in the maternity homes of Yerevan. During the same period 37279 citizens...
- Artsakh Will Welcome Tourists at Zvartnots International Airport The project realized in the framework of the cooperation of Artsakh Ministry of Culture, Youth Affairs and Tourism and Armenia's State Committee of Tourism aims at raising the awareness of the tourists...
- 376 Babies Born in Yerevan from March 30 to April 5 376 babies-210 boys and 166 girls- were born in the maternity homes of Yerevan
Trump Does not Rule out Possibility of Cancelling Meeting with North Korea's Leader
EU Says up to US to Avoid Damaging Trade Row Escalation
US Imposes Sanctions Against Five Iranians
Armenians Worldwide Are Invited to Participate in ''Come and Dance the Armenian Kochari'' Pan-Armenian Flashmob
France Warns Italy's Future Government on Acting Alone in the EU
MFA: Armenia Has Initiated Moves to Strengthen Cooperation with Israel
Palestine Submits a Referral to ICC Against Israel
Australian City of Ryde adopted a Resolution in Support for the Independence of the Republic of Artsakh
President and Prime Minister of Armenia Will Visit Georgia
RA NA President Ara Babloyan Congratulates Charles Aznavour on His Birthday
Barack and Michelle Obama to Produce Movies
RA MFA: Armenia’s Position on the Settlement of Karabakh Conflict Has Not Changed
From 11 to 17 of May 380 Babies Were Born
Erdogan: Turkey Will Evaluate Ties with Israel
''We say: Never again!'': Cypriot Parliament’s delegation visits Armenian Genocide Memorial
Turkish Court Sentences 104 Former Military Officers to Life in Prison
Nikol Pashinyan Sent a Congratulatory Letter to Charles Aznavour
''Proud to be nominated from Diyarbakir'', Garo Paylan
Georgian PM Meets US Assistant Secretary of State
Pompeo Promises the US Will Apply Unprecedented Financial Pressure on Iran
When I Sit Around a Table with Other Armenians, Bread and Wine Taste Differently: The Armenian Speechwriter of 3 US Presidents
Turkish Prime Minister to Nikol Pashinyan
The Works of Armenian Classics Are Translated into Hindi: Hindi Literary Scholar (EXCLUSIVE)
Players of ''Arsenal'' Sing Armenian Song (Video)
Netanyahu’s Son: Turkey Is Guilty of Committing the Armenian Genocide
Russian Lawmakers Are Willing to Meet with the Representatives of All Parliamentary Factions in Armenia
Serzh Sargsyan's Resignation Is a Clear Demonstration of Armenian Democracy in Force: Sargsyan’s Spokesperson
Karen Karapetyan: Taking Part in "Negotiations", Which Is Unlikely to Bring Any Solutions Have No Prospect
One of the New Prime Minister's Priorities Is to Effectively Assume Karabakh Conflict Negotiation Bloc
NKR Defense Army: Another Video on the Accumulation of the Opponent's Live Force and Equipment on Karabakh-Azerbaijan Border
Wind: 11.27 km/h