Artsakh Will Welcome Tourists at Zvartnots International Airport
The video about Artsakh tourist destinations will permanently be shown at Zvartnots International Airport, official Facebook page of Artsakh Ministry of Culture, Youth Affairs and Tourism reports.
The project realized in the framework of the cooperation of Artsakh Ministry of Culture, Youth Affairs and Tourism and Armenia's State Committee of Tourism aims at raising the awareness of the tourists visiting Armenia about Artsakh.
The presentation of the video is a part of the events of Artsakh tourism marketing plan realized in the Republic of Armenia.
- Artsakh Denies Opening Gunfire, Wounding Azerbaijani Villager The defense ministry of the Republic of Artsakh is announcing that the army is strictly adhering to the ceasefire regime.
- OSCE Conducted Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- Bako Sahakyan Met with Andrzej Kasprzyk The meeting addressed a range of issues related to the situation along the contact line between the Artsakh and Azerbaijan armed forces.
- Artsakh Foreign Minister Received Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office The sides discussed the situation on the Line of Contact between the armed forces of Artsakh and Azerbaijan.
- NKR Defense Minister and Andrzej Kasprzyk Discussed the Situation in Karabakh Conflict Zone During the meeting the sides exchanged views on the operational and tactical situation in the conflict zone and the possible developments, both sides underlined the necessity of solving the problem through...
- 376 Babies Born in Yerevan from March 30 to April 5 376 babies-210 boys and 166 girls- were born in the maternity homes of Yerevan
- All the Fountains of the Capital Yerevan Are Re-Opened (VIDEO) Numerous townspeople and guests of the capital, as well as Deputy Mayor of Yerevan Aram Sukiasyan were present at the re-opening of fountains in Republic square.
- 386 Babies Born in Yerevan from March 16 to 22 386 babies-186 boys and 200 girls- were born in maternity homes of the capital.
- "Yerevan Heart in a New Rhythm" - Entertaining Event in “Tashir Street” Trade Center in Northern avenue Within the frames of the even the memoranda on understanding between Yerevan Municipality, other state establishments and "Tashir holding" group of companies will be signed.
- 402 Babies Born in on January 12-18 402 babies- 210 boys and 192 girls-were born in maternity homes of Yerevan from 12 to 18 of January
Trump Orders Strikes Under his Constitutional Authorities
Sharmazanov Expressed Gratitude to the Head of Latvia-Armenia Parliamentary Friendship Group for the Ratification of the RA-EU Agreement
Brent Oil Price Exceeds $74 per Barrel
Steven Seagal to Visit Armenia and Pay Tribute to the Memory of the Innocent Victims of the Armenian Genocide
Atom Egoyan: The Future of Armenia Is Not in the Hands of the Diaspora, but in the Hands of the RA Citizens
Garegin II: Inciting Hatred and Hostility Are Unacceptable
Miguel Díaz-Canel Sworn in as Cuba's New President
European Court Announces Two New Decisions against Azerbaijan
Foreign Businessmen Will Participate in Economic Conference in Artsakh
Two More Lawmakers from HDP Lost Their Seats in the Turkish Parliament
Artsakh Defense Army Strengthened with New Types of Equipment. Bako Sahakyan
Mkhitaryan Began Training Again After a Knee Injury
Hovhannes Nikoghosyan Was Appointed Spokesperson of Prime Minister
Saudi Arabia Will Have Its First Cinema
Turkey Extends State of Emergency
Latvia Ratified the Armenia-EU Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement
Artsakh President: Attractive Conditions for Investment Should Be Created
Majlis of Iran Approved a Bill on Constructing HPPs on Araks River
President Sarkissian Signs Bill on Ratifying CEPA into Law
Kyrgyzstan's Parliament Votes No-Confident to Republic's Cabinet
Suren Arustamyan Rocked the Stage in California
Erdogan Personally Ordered to Organize Protests in Germany against Armenian Genocide Recognition Resolution: Der Spiegel
Foreigners, Except Armenians, Purchasing at Least $300,000 Worth of Real Estate in Turkey Can Obtain Turkish Citizenship
The Opening Ceremony of the Statue of the Doctor of the Church, St. Gregory of Narek, Will Be Held in Vatican
Member of German Bundestag: Armenian Genocide is a Historically Well-Researched Fact which Shouldn't be Denied Anymore
Armenia: Where the Stars Are Closer (VIDEO)
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime about 250 Times
David Yerevantsi About the Statue of ST. Gregory of Narek: "This Sculpture is a Phenomenon Within the Limits of Faith and Talent" (EXCLUSIVE)
President Sargsyan Receives Minister of State Attached to the Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs of France
Aram Ateshian: ''We Are Grateful to Turkish Authorities and Our Turkish Army''
Wind: 11.27 km/h