Prague: March on the 103rd Anniversary of Genocide
The representatives of the Armenian community of the Czech Republic will hold a march on April 24 in Prague on the occasion of the 103rd anniversary of the Armenian Genocide. According to Armenpress, Hakob Asatryan - editor-in-chief of Orer (Days) Armenian European magazine said.
"The main emphasis will be the demand, the recognition of the Armenian Genocide by Turkey, as well as the gratitude to the lower house of the Czech Parliament - the Chamber of Deputies, which has already acknowledged the Armenian Genocide," he said.
The April 24 commemorative events will launch in the evening: the march participants will lay flowers at the cross-stone in Prague in memory of the Genocide victims. Thereafter, the people will march to the Holy Spirit Church where a ceremony will be held, remarks will be delivered.
- Judging Me Will not Force Me Abandon Fight for Justice for Genocide: Garo Paylan Paylan told that he has always called "genocide" the tragedy which his family and nation survived.
- Aleppo: Events Dedicated to the 103rd Anniversary of the Armenian Genocide Similar other commemoration events took place in the city.
- Rome: Event Dedicated to 103rd Anniversary of Armenian Genocide 103 years have passed since the attempt to exterminate Armenians, but we continued to live and create, preserve our faith, language and homeland, culture and churches.
- U.S. Senator Considers Recognition of Armenian Genocide Their Moral Obligation I will not stop fighting in the U.S. Senate until we completely and totally fulfill this duty.
- Dutch State Secretary of Finance Will Visit Armenia From now on a Dutch Minister or State Secretary will attend the commemoration every five years.
EU Will Allocate Additional €1.5 Billion to Turkey
Former Macedonian Prime Minister Sentenced to 2 Years in Prison
French FM: US Decision Endangers the Region as a Whole
Artsakh President Had a Working Consultation
Zakharova: Russia Will Continue to Play an Active Role in the Karabakh Conflict
Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Russia Had a Telephone Conversation
Israel May Restrict Access to Jerusalem for Muslims from the Gaza Strip
Jazz Concert Held in Yerevan
Co-Rapporteurs to Carry Out a Monitoring Visit to Armenia
15,000 People Took to the Streets in Paris
Israel Bombs Gaza Port, Hamas Tunnel
Soldier Found Dead in Military Position
Nikol Pashinyan, Demetris Syllouris Discuss Furtherance of Armenia-Cyprus Relations
Thomas de Waal Assesses Artsakh's Participation in Talks Pertinent
U.S. Secretary of State Shares Enthusiasm about Armenia's Peaceful, Constitutional Political Transition
Trump Does not Rule out Possibility of Cancelling Meeting with North Korea's Leader
EU Says up to US to Avoid Damaging Trade Row Escalation
US Imposes Sanctions Against Five Iranians
Armenians Worldwide Are Invited to Participate in ''Come and Dance the Armenian Kochari'' Pan-Armenian Flashmob
France Warns Italy's Future Government on Acting Alone in the EU
When I Sit Around a Table with Other Armenians, Bread and Wine Taste Differently: The Armenian Speechwriter of 3 US Presidents
Turkish Prime Minister to Nikol Pashinyan
The Works of Armenian Classics Are Translated into Hindi: Hindi Literary Scholar (EXCLUSIVE)
Players of ''Arsenal'' Sing Armenian Song (Video)
Netanyahu’s Son: Turkey Is Guilty of Committing the Armenian Genocide
Russian Lawmakers Are Willing to Meet with the Representatives of All Parliamentary Factions in Armenia
MFA: Armenia Has Initiated Moves to Strengthen Cooperation with Israel
Karen Karapetyan: Taking Part in "Negotiations", Which Is Unlikely to Bring Any Solutions Have No Prospect
One of the New Prime Minister's Priorities Is to Effectively Assume Karabakh Conflict Negotiation Bloc
Nikol Pashinyan: Participation in the Snap Parliamentary Elections Will Depend on the Created Situation
Wind: 11.27 km/h