Nikol Pashinyan Held a Phone Talk with Hassan Rouhani
Armenia's Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan received congratulation on his appointment during a phone talk with President of Iran Hassan Rouhani, News.am reports referring to Armenian government's press office.
The sides discussed Armenia-Iran friendly relations and cooperation as well as the issues of international and regional agenda.
They exchanged views on the recent developments over Iran's nuclear program and expressed hope that it will be possible to settle the issue as a result of negotiations.
Pashinyan and Rouhani underscored importance of strengthening mutually beneficial cooperation as well as efficient implementation of the joint projects.
The sides agreed to finalize the program of the upcoming meetings.
- Washington to Create Global Coalition against Iran The coalition will not be ''anti-Iran'' as the US ''stands ''firmly behind'' the country's people, in contrast to the regime and its ''bad actions'', said Nauert.
- Iranian Lawmakers Burned American Flag Several dozen deputies joined them in shouting "Death to America", a favoured slogan of Iranian conservatives.
- Earthquake in Iran Leaves at Least 31 People Injured According to the source the temblor rocked the town of Sisakht, some 700 kilometers (430 miles) south of Tehran, causing people to rush out into the streets.
- Iran and Azerbaijan Plan to Form Joint Oil Company According to the Iranian official, the company will be formed within the framework of a deal recently signed between the two parties.
- Macron: France Will not Leave Iran Nuclear Deal "But it is true to say that this agreement may not address all concerns, and very important concerns," he said. "That is true. But we should not abandon it without having something substantial, and more...
U.S. Secretary of State Shares Enthusiasm about Armenia's Peaceful, Constitutional Political Transition
Trump Does not Rule out Possibility of Cancelling Meeting with North Korea's Leader
EU Says up to US to Avoid Damaging Trade Row Escalation
US Imposes Sanctions Against Five Iranians
Armenians Worldwide Are Invited to Participate in ''Come and Dance the Armenian Kochari'' Pan-Armenian Flashmob
France Warns Italy's Future Government on Acting Alone in the EU
MFA: Armenia Has Initiated Moves to Strengthen Cooperation with Israel
Palestine Submits a Referral to ICC Against Israel
Australian City of Ryde adopted a Resolution in Support for the Independence of the Republic of Artsakh
President and Prime Minister of Armenia Will Visit Georgia
RA NA President Ara Babloyan Congratulates Charles Aznavour on His Birthday
Barack and Michelle Obama to Produce Movies
RA MFA: Armenia’s Position on the Settlement of Karabakh Conflict Has Not Changed
From 11 to 17 of May 380 Babies Were Born
Erdogan: Turkey Will Evaluate Ties with Israel
''We say: Never again!'': Cypriot Parliament’s delegation visits Armenian Genocide Memorial
Turkish Court Sentences 104 Former Military Officers to Life in Prison
Nikol Pashinyan Sent a Congratulatory Letter to Charles Aznavour
''Proud to be nominated from Diyarbakir'', Garo Paylan
Georgian PM Meets US Assistant Secretary of State
When I Sit Around a Table with Other Armenians, Bread and Wine Taste Differently: The Armenian Speechwriter of 3 US Presidents
Turkish Prime Minister to Nikol Pashinyan
The Works of Armenian Classics Are Translated into Hindi: Hindi Literary Scholar (EXCLUSIVE)
Players of ''Arsenal'' Sing Armenian Song (Video)
Netanyahu’s Son: Turkey Is Guilty of Committing the Armenian Genocide
Russian Lawmakers Are Willing to Meet with the Representatives of All Parliamentary Factions in Armenia
Serzh Sargsyan's Resignation Is a Clear Demonstration of Armenian Democracy in Force: Sargsyan’s Spokesperson
Karen Karapetyan: Taking Part in "Negotiations", Which Is Unlikely to Bring Any Solutions Have No Prospect
One of the New Prime Minister's Priorities Is to Effectively Assume Karabakh Conflict Negotiation Bloc
NKR Defense Army: Another Video on the Accumulation of the Opponent's Live Force and Equipment on Karabakh-Azerbaijan Border
Wind: 6.44 km/h