The US Blocks a UNSC Statement on Violence on the Israel-Gaza Border
The United States blocked the adoption of a UN Security Council statement that would have called for an independent probe of deadly violence on the Israel-Gaza border, diplomats said, according to an AFP report, israelnationalnews.com informs.
"The Security Council expresses its outrage and sorrow at the killing of Palestinian civilians exercising their right to peaceful protest," read a draft of the statement.
"The Security Council calls for an independent and transparent investigation into these actions to ensure accountability," the text further said.
- UN Asks 24.6 Million US Dollars for Palestinians in Gaza The source reports that the request for the allocation of funds was received from the humanitarian coordinator in the occupied Palestinian territories Jamie Macgoldrick.
- Israeli Attacked Hamas Military Compounds Four different targets were attacked, including buildings, infrastructure, and a weapons production facility.
- Jerusalem: Armenian Community Lives with Its Normal Life At this moment I can state that we are living with our daily life in the Armenian district, the situation is calm, we have no problems.
- Can Palestinians Have Any Impact on the Changed Status-Quo? It is hard to say whether the protests will turn into a new intifada, but it is obviously not the best scenario for the Palestinian authorities. Ramallah tends to solve the problem by other methods: in...
- The Palestinians Death Toll in Gaza Increased to 59 More than 2,700 protesters have been injured. Those wounded on Monday include 203 children and 78 women, according to the ministry.
U.S. Secretary of State Shares Enthusiasm about Armenia's Peaceful, Constitutional Political Transition
Trump Does not Rule out Possibility of Cancelling Meeting with North Korea's Leader
EU Says up to US to Avoid Damaging Trade Row Escalation
US Imposes Sanctions Against Five Iranians
Armenians Worldwide Are Invited to Participate in ''Come and Dance the Armenian Kochari'' Pan-Armenian Flashmob
France Warns Italy's Future Government on Acting Alone in the EU
MFA: Armenia Has Initiated Moves to Strengthen Cooperation with Israel
Palestine Submits a Referral to ICC Against Israel
Australian City of Ryde adopted a Resolution in Support for the Independence of the Republic of Artsakh
President and Prime Minister of Armenia Will Visit Georgia
RA NA President Ara Babloyan Congratulates Charles Aznavour on His Birthday
Barack and Michelle Obama to Produce Movies
RA MFA: Armenia’s Position on the Settlement of Karabakh Conflict Has Not Changed
From 11 to 17 of May 380 Babies Were Born
Erdogan: Turkey Will Evaluate Ties with Israel
''We say: Never again!'': Cypriot Parliament’s delegation visits Armenian Genocide Memorial
Turkish Court Sentences 104 Former Military Officers to Life in Prison
Nikol Pashinyan Sent a Congratulatory Letter to Charles Aznavour
''Proud to be nominated from Diyarbakir'', Garo Paylan
Georgian PM Meets US Assistant Secretary of State
When I Sit Around a Table with Other Armenians, Bread and Wine Taste Differently: The Armenian Speechwriter of 3 US Presidents
Turkish Prime Minister to Nikol Pashinyan
The Works of Armenian Classics Are Translated into Hindi: Hindi Literary Scholar (EXCLUSIVE)
Players of ''Arsenal'' Sing Armenian Song (Video)
Netanyahu’s Son: Turkey Is Guilty of Committing the Armenian Genocide
Russian Lawmakers Are Willing to Meet with the Representatives of All Parliamentary Factions in Armenia
Serzh Sargsyan's Resignation Is a Clear Demonstration of Armenian Democracy in Force: Sargsyan’s Spokesperson
Karen Karapetyan: Taking Part in "Negotiations", Which Is Unlikely to Bring Any Solutions Have No Prospect
One of the New Prime Minister's Priorities Is to Effectively Assume Karabakh Conflict Negotiation Bloc
NKR Defense Army: Another Video on the Accumulation of the Opponent's Live Force and Equipment on Karabakh-Azerbaijan Border
Wind: 6.44 km/h