Israeli Embassy Apologized over the Threat to "Take Down" a British Government Minister
The Israeli embassy has apologized after one of its staff was caught on camera threatening to "take down" a British government minister, RTE informs.
The Mail on Sunday newspaper posted the footage showing the embassy employee telling an undercover reporter from Al-Jazeera that "I want to take down the Deputy Foreign Minister" (Alan Duncan) — a long-time critic of Israel, and Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson’s second-in-command.
The embassy issued an immediate apology, saying it "rejects the remarks concerning Minister Duncan, which are completely unacceptable".
"The comments were made by a junior embassy employee who is not an Israeli diplomat, and who will be ending his term of employment with the embassy shortly," it added.
- Australian PM Said Would Never Support One-Sided Resolutions Criticizing Israel He also made it clear Australia would not support any resolutions such as the one approved by the United Nations Security Council in December calling for an end to Israeli settlement building on land occupied...
- What Is the Real Reason for Merkel to Cancel Joint Summit with Israel? The official reason her office gave the Prime Minister's Office for the cancelation in the planned visit by Merkel and top officials was the German elections in September.
- Israeli Parliament Passed a Law Legalizing Settlements The so-called "Regularization Law" passed the Knesset in a 60-52 vote.
- Israel Approves 3,000 New Settler Homes in West Bank A Palestinian official condemned the move and warned that chances for peace were being destroyed.
- Palestine Confirmed It Has Received $221 Million from Obama Administration The new president’s administration attempted to freeze the transfer, with two Republican congressman requesting a hold.
Mehriban Aliyeva May Be Engaged in Karabakh Conflict Settlement Process
India Wants to Implement Multimodal Freight Forwarding through the Territory of Armenia
MP of Armenia: We Have Entered a New Stage of Cooperation In Bilateral Relations with Georgia
Ombudsman of Armenia: Members of the European Parliament Are Not Wanted By the Interpol
Head of the US Senate Armed Services Committee Secretly Visted Syria
Defense Minister of Armenia: Rise of Tensions on Borders Should Be Approached With Consistent Readiness and Vigilance
Deputy Foreign Minister of the RA: Azerbaijani Actions Can No Way Affect the Visits to Artsakh
Geneva Talks on Syria Kicked Off
NKR President's Spokesman Davit Babayan: Azerbaijan is a Terrorist State
Armenian Police: MEPs Are Not on the Interpol Wanted Persons List
NKR Ombudsman: Azerbaijan Crosses the Red Line by Issuing International Arrest Warrants for European Lawmakers
Turkish Women Soldiers Will Be Allowed to Wear Headscarf
Iraqi Forces Launched an Operation on Mosul Airport
Elton John to Introduce Armenian Genocide Film
NKR Defense Army: Azerbaijani Side Has at Least One Lose
NKR President: I Congratulate Our Brave Soldiers, Officers and Generals
Armenian Soldier Shot Dead on NKR-Azerbaijan Border
Feast of St. Vartan the Captain and Companions
Zhirinovsky: Erdogan Said that Ankara is Preparing to Suspend its Membership in NATO
Vigen Sargsyan:Armenia to Make Decision when to Use Iskander Missile Systems
Sultan Abdul Hamid's Granddaughter Claims Back Territories of her Grandfather, Mainly Those Belonging to Armenian Family
Erdogan Replaced Ataturk with Armenian Origin Painter Aivazovsky (PHOTO)
US Vice President May Contribute to Armenian Genocide Recognition by the US
Trump's Travel Ban May Also Touch Armenians
Sirusho: We Were Given Two Days to Shoot the Video of "Der Zor" in Ancient Armenian City Ani (VIDEO)
Rex Tillerson, Candidate for US State Secretary, Financed Armenian School in the USA
An Azerbaijani Citizen Asked Armenian Authorities to Give Asylum
Mother of Azerbaijani Saboteur Captured by NKR Forces Claims Her Son is Serviceman
There Are Some Unique Weapons in Our Arsenal that Are Able to Withstand Any Attack of the Opponent (EXCLUSIVE)
Feast of St. Sarkis the Captain, Patron of Love and Youth, his son Martyros and his 14 Soldiers-Companions
Wind: 6.44 km/h