Israeli Embassy Apologized over the Threat to "Take Down" a British Government Minister
The Israeli embassy has apologized after one of its staff was caught on camera threatening to "take down" a British government minister, RTE informs.
The Mail on Sunday newspaper posted the footage showing the embassy employee telling an undercover reporter from Al-Jazeera that "I want to take down the Deputy Foreign Minister" (Alan Duncan) — a long-time critic of Israel, and Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson’s second-in-command.
The embassy issued an immediate apology, saying it "rejects the remarks concerning Minister Duncan, which are completely unacceptable".
"The comments were made by a junior embassy employee who is not an Israeli diplomat, and who will be ending his term of employment with the embassy shortly," it added.
- Will Trump Also Not Be Able to Solve the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict? The main reason the conflict is not being solved is that there is no trust between the sides, hence no one is ready to make concessions, each demanding the implementation of its vision of the solution....
- Netanyahu: Israel Will Maintain Security Control Over All of the West Bank "For that reason, in any agreement, and even without an agreement, we will maintain security control over the entire territory west of the Jordan River," he said.
- Palestinian President Abbas Is Ready to Begin Immediate Peace Negotiations "The two leaders discussed ways to advance negotiations and considered how Arab states might support those negotiations. President Abbas noted that he was ready to begin negotiating immediately."
- Trump to Do His Best to Help Israelis and Palestinians Achieve Peace Israel and the Palestinians have not held direct talks for more than three years and Mr Trump has acknowledged it was "one of the toughest deals of all".
- Israel Made Concessions to Palestine on the Eve of Trump's Visit Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's Security Cabinet - a forum of senior ministers - voted to establish a committee to examine legalizing outposts built without formal approval in the occupied West Bank.
Johnny Depp Joked About Trump's Assassination
The OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs’ Targeted Statements are Not Sufficient
Azerbaijan Uses the Instrument of Extradition as a Part of Political Campaign
Turkey Wants a Joint Mechanism with the US to Collect Arms Sent to SDF
OSCE Mission Conducted Monitoring to the North-West of Talish Village
Charles Aznavour Will Receive Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
Iraqi PM: the Liberation of Mosul from ISIL Will Be Announced in a Few Days
EU Spokesperson: EU Joins the Appeal of the Co-Chairs for Immediate Consideration of Measures to Reduce Tensions in the Conflict Zone
The First Batch of Turkish Soldiers Sent to Qatar
France Enters a New Political Stage
Merkel Called the UK Plan on the EU Citizens in Britain a Good Start
ICRC Representatives Seek to See the Armenian Detainee in Baku
Turkey and Russia Want to Deploy Soldiers to Syria’s Idlib for Monitoring
Turkish President and the King of Saudi Arabia Discussed Qatar Crisis
Kurdish Forces Warn Turkey Is Getting Ready for Assault on the Syrian City of Afrin
Four Azeris Killed in a Sabotage Incursion Attempt
Serzh Sargsyan Attended EPP Summit in Brussels
Barzani: Any Attempt to Thwart Independence Referendum of Kurdistan Would Lead to a ''Bloody War''
MFA of Armenia Will Visit Belgrade
US Promised Turkey to Take Back Weapons from Kurds after the Defeat of Islamic State
Aznavour’s Son Got Baptized in Armenian Tatev Monastery
Smart Wallets to Be Soon Produced in Armenia: Hurry Up to Be the First to Get It
May 28: the Day of Armenian First Republic
Artsakh Will Produce More Caviar than Azerbaijan
Gulf Times: Armenia Is a Perfect Tourist Destination
Another Soldier Fatally Wounded: the Answer will Be Targeted and Inadequate: NKR Defense Ministry Warns
RA Prime Minister Attended the CIS Heads of Government Council and the Eurasian Intergovernmental Council
Congratulatory address of the Artsakh President in Connection with the Day of the First Armenian Republic
How the Armenian Lecturer Escaped London Tower Fire?
US House Foreign Affairs Committee Unanimously Condemned the Attack of Erdogan’s Bodyguards on Protesters
Wind: 6.44 km/h