Israeli Embassy Apologized over the Threat to "Take Down" a British Government Minister
The Israeli embassy has apologized after one of its staff was caught on camera threatening to "take down" a British government minister, RTE informs.
The Mail on Sunday newspaper posted the footage showing the embassy employee telling an undercover reporter from Al-Jazeera that "I want to take down the Deputy Foreign Minister" (Alan Duncan) — a long-time critic of Israel, and Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson’s second-in-command.
The embassy issued an immediate apology, saying it "rejects the remarks concerning Minister Duncan, which are completely unacceptable".
"The comments were made by a junior embassy employee who is not an Israeli diplomat, and who will be ending his term of employment with the embassy shortly," it added.
- Clashes in Jerusalem: 113 People Injured The Israeli authorities had argued the new security measures were necessary after Palestinian gunmen killed two Israeli police officers near the compound on 14 July.
- Muslim Boycott of the Temple Mount Ended Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas issued a statement calling for prayer services to be held in the Al-Aqsa Mosque.
- The Explosive Situation in Jerusalem Is Not Over Yet According to her, Israel's reaction with the metal detectors was not the most creative one, but it is necessary. ʺHowever, knowing how fragile the situation is, Israel removed the detectors and security...
- Muslim Worshipers Still Refuse Entering the Temple Mount The worshipers said that they refused to enter the holy place if security cameras and other sensors and security equipment put in place over the last ten days remained in place.
- Israel to Remove Metal Detectors from the Holy Site in Jerusalem The late-night announcement by the office of the Israeli prime minister, Binyamin Netanyahu, is designed to end the crisis over the holy site.
"Best of Khachaturian" to Honor Genocide Victims in California
New Tombs Aging about 2000 Years Found in Egypt
World-Famous Armenian Cellist Narek Hakhnazaryan Will Perform in Astana with his Brother
Why the Monkeys of Istanbul Were Hanged in the Ottoman Empire?
First Armenian Dual-Language Classes in California’s Mountain View Elementary School
Aronian Is Currently in the Third Place at Grand Chess Tour
Artsakh PM Welcomes Armenia’s PM
US State Department Commented on the Armenian Church Property in Turkey
Hundreds Missing in Sierra Leone Mudslide
British Government Warned to Prepare for 'New Korean War'
The Fire of Forest Khosrov Was Neutralized at 13.5 km
Lincoln Memorial Vandalised With Profanity
Both Sides to Blame in Virginia: Trump
Earthquake Recorded in Spitak
The Author of Ataturk's Signature Was Calligrapher of Armenian Descent Hagob Vahram Cherchiyan
Turkey’s President Removed the Word ‘Republic’ from Social Media Accounts
Open-Air Exhibition of Sculptures at Swan Lake in Yerevan
Accidental Information Leak Reveals iPhone 8 Design
Facebook Marketplace Opens for Business in 17 European Countries
Head of Artsakh NA Received Belgium Catholic Church Delegation
The Daily Mail: ISIS Fighter Tried to Flee Mosul in a Disguise Similar to a Pantomime Dame
Putin Calls Azerbaijani President Aliyev “a Problem”
Erdogan Is the Last Person Who Can Give Advice to Israel
Azerbaijani Family Kept the Armenian Citizen in Slavery for 14 Years
The Issue of Genocide Should Not Be Manipulated By Israel
Edward Nalbandian and Bako Sahakyan Participated at the Divine Liturgy Dedicated to the 777th Anniversary of Dedication of the Gandzasar St. John the Baptist Cathedral
Dogu Perincek, Known for His Anti-Armenian Stance, Has Been Nominated for the Presidential Election in Turkey
The RA Prime Minister and the Minister of Regional Cooperation of Israel Discussed Issues of Cooperation
Expert: There is Some Tension in the Relations between the Supreme Leader of Iran and President (EXCLUSIVE)
The Armenian National Committee of Canada Called Upon the Canadian Government to Immediately Halt the Transfer of Weapons to Azerbaijan
Wind: 17.70 km/h