Obama Said Good-Bye to White House: His Farewell Party
The White House held a farewell party for Barack Obama the other day, on which great many celebrities were invited. In particular, the party was attended by George and Amal Clooney, actors Robert De Niro, Tom Hanks, Samuel L. Jackson, Bradley Cooper, singer Kelly Rowland, Chrissy Teigen and John Legend, TV host Oprah Winfrey, film director Steven Spielberg, jazz artist Stevie Wonder and many others.
The ex-President Barack Obama and his wife also invited Beyonce, who has twice been awarded the honor of performing at the inauguration of Obama.
''We're going to have a big party before leaving the office,'' Obama told the reporters earlier.
Michelle Obama in turn had her last speech as the First Lady of the United States, urging young people not to lose their hope and fight for their rights.
Interestingly enough, for a farewell in honor of Barack Obama's departure from his post of the US president came much more celebrities than they are going to attend the welcoming party of Donald Trump after his inauguration as the new US President, which will be held on January 20.
On the Internet there also appeared the farewell video in honor of President Barack Obama. In the video titled '' Yes, we can: your most memorable moments during Obama's presidency'' the celebrities shared their favorite memories of Obama's policy as the head of state.
Many celebrities admitted that the highlight for them was the very election of 2008, when Barack Obama became president of US.
- Is Trump’s Replacement Realistic? However, how are the congressmen going to prove that Donald Trump is "incapacitated"?
- Will Putin-Trump Romance End Soon? ...to fully understand the logic of Trump’s policy towards Russia, it is helpful to get acquainted with the logic of deal-making introduced by Trump in his book entitled "The Art of the Deal'.
- Media - a Defender or an Enemy to Democracy? (Trump-Media War) The problem started when many media agencies stopped being the defenders of democracy and turned into a tool for different political forces to struggle against each other. The problem, which by the way,...
- US Vice President May Contribute to Armenian Genocide Recognition by the US I believe a genocide was committed against the Armenian people in the early part of the last century and it should never be forgotten…. The fact that more than 1 million Christians were killed makes...
- The US Will Be More Interested in Having Success Stories in Our Region: Liana Hovhannisyan (EXCLUSIVE) At the same time, the US will continue to participate in those formats, which it used to participate previously, such as the Minsk Group format. The US interest to have success stories in the issues where...
Tension between US and Iran Has Not Affected the Armenian-Iranian Relations Yet: Narek Minasyan
White House Announces US at 'Economic War' with China
Statue of Donald Trump Eating "Tweeties" Turns Heads in New York City
South Korea: US to Seek Seoul's Approval before Any Action against North Korea
Turkey and Iran Once More Express Their Opposition on Kurdish Referendum
Aronian Is a Leader of Grand Chess Tour
Saakashvili Plans to Return to Ukraine on September 10
Karabakh Young Soldiers Are Heroes of Italian Photographer's Project
Armenian PM Thanked Russia for Helping to Extinguish the Fire
Armenian Commander Killed in Syria
Hoagland: MG Co-Chairs Work on the Meeting of Armenia's and Azerbaijan's Foreign Ministers
Catholic Armenians Celebrate Landmark Mass in Turkey
Armenian appointed to Lebanon government central council after 10 years
"Best of Khachaturian" to Honor Genocide Victims in California
New Tombs Aging about 2000 Years Found in Egypt
World-Famous Armenian Cellist Narek Hakhnazaryan Will Perform in Astana with his Brother
Why the Monkeys of Istanbul Were Hanged in the Ottoman Empire?
First Armenian Dual-Language Classes in California’s Mountain View Elementary School
Aronian Is Currently in the Third Place at Grand Chess Tour
Artsakh PM Welcomes Armenia’s PM
The Daily Mail: ISIS Fighter Tried to Flee Mosul in a Disguise Similar to a Pantomime Dame
Putin Calls Azerbaijani President Aliyev “a Problem”
Erdogan Is the Last Person Who Can Give Advice to Israel
Azerbaijani Family Kept the Armenian Citizen in Slavery for 14 Years
The Issue of Genocide Should Not Be Manipulated By Israel
Edward Nalbandian and Bako Sahakyan Participated at the Divine Liturgy Dedicated to the 777th Anniversary of Dedication of the Gandzasar St. John the Baptist Cathedral
Dogu Perincek, Known for His Anti-Armenian Stance, Has Been Nominated for the Presidential Election in Turkey
The RA Prime Minister and the Minister of Regional Cooperation of Israel Discussed Issues of Cooperation
Expert: There is Some Tension in the Relations between the Supreme Leader of Iran and President (EXCLUSIVE)
The Armenian National Committee of Canada Called Upon the Canadian Government to Immediately Halt the Transfer of Weapons to Azerbaijan
Wind: 11.27 km/h