Obama Said Good-Bye to White House: His Farewell Party
The White House held a farewell party for Barack Obama the other day, on which great many celebrities were invited. In particular, the party was attended by George and Amal Clooney, actors Robert De Niro, Tom Hanks, Samuel L. Jackson, Bradley Cooper, singer Kelly Rowland, Chrissy Teigen and John Legend, TV host Oprah Winfrey, film director Steven Spielberg, jazz artist Stevie Wonder and many others.
The ex-President Barack Obama and his wife also invited Beyonce, who has twice been awarded the honor of performing at the inauguration of Obama.
''We're going to have a big party before leaving the office,'' Obama told the reporters earlier.
Michelle Obama in turn had her last speech as the First Lady of the United States, urging young people not to lose their hope and fight for their rights.
Interestingly enough, for a farewell in honor of Barack Obama's departure from his post of the US president came much more celebrities than they are going to attend the welcoming party of Donald Trump after his inauguration as the new US President, which will be held on January 20.
On the Internet there also appeared the farewell video in honor of President Barack Obama. In the video titled '' Yes, we can: your most memorable moments during Obama's presidency'' the celebrities shared their favorite memories of Obama's policy as the head of state.
Many celebrities admitted that the highlight for them was the very election of 2008, when Barack Obama became president of US.
- Will Putin-Trump Romance End Soon? ...to fully understand the logic of Trump’s policy towards Russia, it is helpful to get acquainted with the logic of deal-making introduced by Trump in his book entitled "The Art of the Deal'.
- Media - a Defender or an Enemy to Democracy? (Trump-Media War) The problem started when many media agencies stopped being the defenders of democracy and turned into a tool for different political forces to struggle against each other. The problem, which by the way,...
- US Vice President May Contribute to Armenian Genocide Recognition by the US I believe a genocide was committed against the Armenian people in the early part of the last century and it should never be forgotten…. The fact that more than 1 million Christians were killed makes...
- The US Will Be More Interested in Having Success Stories in Our Region: Liana Hovhannisyan (EXCLUSIVE) At the same time, the US will continue to participate in those formats, which it used to participate previously, such as the Minsk Group format. The US interest to have success stories in the issues where...
- Trump Took US Off Trans-Pacific Partnership Trump called the TPP order a "great thing for the American worker."
Erdogan: Europeans Will not Be Able to Walk Safely on the Streets if the Current Attitude Continues
Artsakh President Got Acquainted With the Reconstruction Process of the Shoushi Culture Center
New Oncology Center Opened in the Capital of NKR
Serzh Sargsyan: Armenia Has Turned Into a Country Offering Sophisticated Turnkey Technological Solutions and Services
Germany Blocks Arms Exports to Turkey
Armenians Love Being Armenian: Davos Speakers About Armenians
Rex Tillerson: My Wife Convinced Me to Become the US Secretary of State
Median Day of Great Lent (Mijink)
NKR Defense Army: Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime Over 35 Times
Joint Press Release by the Republic of Armenia and European Union on the Initialling of the Armenia-EU Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement (CEPA)
Co-Founder of Huffington Post's "Twitter Powerhouses Series": I Like How Armenians Use Twitter
Serzh Sargsyan in a Working Visit to UAE
Congress-People's Party of Armenia Aliience and Their Foreign Policy Priorities: Interview with Arman Musinyan
President Sargsyan Sent a Congratulatory Statement to the Kurdish Community On the Occassion Of Navroz
Ivanka Trump Will Get Access to Secret Information
US Foreign Policy and Trump's Administration. the Youth Discuss
World Communication Forum Davos Launched in Yerevan
New Silk Road Initiative Talks to Be Held Between China and Australia
NKR Defense Army: Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime Over 40 Times
Serzh Sargsyan Visited Alex Textile Company
One of the Streets in Paris to Be Renamed after Famous Armenian Writer Zabel Yesayan
Sumgait Massacre: 29 Years Passed
Mkhitaryan Named the Football Player, Who Masters the Greatest Number of Languages in the World (VIDEO)
Armenian Song For Eurovision, "Fly With Me", Has Been Released (VIDEO)
Not Easy to Be a Woman
Zhirinovsky: Erdogan Said that Ankara is Preparing to Suspend its Membership in NATO
Defense Minister of Armenia: An Understandable and Predictable Turkey for Russia Meets the Interests of Armenia
NKR President Spokesman: If Aliyev Thinks We Will Not Protect Our Security, He Is Completely Wrong
In Brussels the RA President Made Certain Clarifications in Armenia's Stance on Karabakh Conflict: Karen Bekaryan
Cher on the New Film "Promise" which Tells About the Armenian Genocide
Wind: 11.27 km/h