Obama Said Good-Bye to White House: His Farewell Party
The White House held a farewell party for Barack Obama the other day, on which great many celebrities were invited. In particular, the party was attended by George and Amal Clooney, actors Robert De Niro, Tom Hanks, Samuel L. Jackson, Bradley Cooper, singer Kelly Rowland, Chrissy Teigen and John Legend, TV host Oprah Winfrey, film director Steven Spielberg, jazz artist Stevie Wonder and many others.
The ex-President Barack Obama and his wife also invited Beyonce, who has twice been awarded the honor of performing at the inauguration of Obama.
''We're going to have a big party before leaving the office,'' Obama told the reporters earlier.
Michelle Obama in turn had her last speech as the First Lady of the United States, urging young people not to lose their hope and fight for their rights.
Interestingly enough, for a farewell in honor of Barack Obama's departure from his post of the US president came much more celebrities than they are going to attend the welcoming party of Donald Trump after his inauguration as the new US President, which will be held on January 20.
On the Internet there also appeared the farewell video in honor of President Barack Obama. In the video titled '' Yes, we can: your most memorable moments during Obama's presidency'' the celebrities shared their favorite memories of Obama's policy as the head of state.
Many celebrities admitted that the highlight for them was the very election of 2008, when Barack Obama became president of US.
- Putin: Trump Opponents Harm US with 'Invented' Russia Scandal Putin said the US opposition was not treating those who elected Mr. Trump with respect.
- Is Trump’s Replacement Realistic? However, how are the congressmen going to prove that Donald Trump is "incapacitated"?
- Will Putin-Trump Romance End Soon? ...to fully understand the logic of Trump’s policy towards Russia, it is helpful to get acquainted with the logic of deal-making introduced by Trump in his book entitled "The Art of the Deal'.
- Media - a Defender or an Enemy to Democracy? (Trump-Media War) The problem started when many media agencies stopped being the defenders of democracy and turned into a tool for different political forces to struggle against each other. The problem, which by the way,...
- US Vice President May Contribute to Armenian Genocide Recognition by the US I believe a genocide was committed against the Armenian people in the early part of the last century and it should never be forgotten…. The fact that more than 1 million Christians were killed makes...
Artsakh President: May Victories Have Become the Foundation of Restoration of the Armenian Statehood
May 28: the Day of Armenian First Republic
Rain And Thunderstorm is Predicted
Trump: Meeting with North Korean Leader Still Scheduled to June 12
Elton John and Armen Sarkissian Visited Rehabilitation Center in Yerevan
Juncker: EU Supports Georgia's Territorial Integrity
Nikol Pashinyan Hails UWC Dilijan as "Symbol of Future of Armenia" (PHOTOS)
‘Days of Artsakh in France’ Underway in Bouc-Bel-Air
PM Introduces Newly Appointed Chief of General Staff
Pedro Agramunt Leaves PACE
Nikol Pashinyan: “The Process of Building a Free and Happy Armenia is Irreversible”
Armenian FM: The Settlement of Karabakh Conflict Should Express the Interests of the Armenian Sides
Memorandum of the Artsakh Republic Foreign Ministry Circulated in the UN
Artsakh’s International Recognition Continues
Turkey to Close the EU Ministry
Yerevan Mayor Congratulates School Children on Last Bell
"The Danube Will Change its Course Rather Than Pan-Turkism Will Achieve its Goal'', Sharmazanov
The Manipulation of the Issue of Armenian Genocide Recognition Is Not Acceptable
Moscow Declared "Adequate Measures" in Response to Georgia's Rapprochement with NATO
US Threats Do not Frighten Iran
When I Sit Around a Table with Other Armenians, Bread and Wine Taste Differently: The Armenian Speechwriter of 3 US Presidents
Turkish Prime Minister to Nikol Pashinyan
The Works of Armenian Classics Are Translated into Hindi: Hindi Literary Scholar (EXCLUSIVE)
Players of ''Arsenal'' Sing Armenian Song (Video)
MFA: Armenia Has Initiated Moves to Strengthen Cooperation with Israel
Netanyahu’s Son: Turkey Is Guilty of Committing the Armenian Genocide
One of the New Prime Minister's Priorities Is to Effectively Assume Karabakh Conflict Negotiation Bloc
Nikol Pashinyan: Participation in the Snap Parliamentary Elections Will Depend on the Created Situation
MP Samvel Alexanyan to Vote in favor of Nikol Pashinyan
The Time Has Come to Officially Recognize the Armenian Genocide: Israeli Lawmakers to Submit a Bill to the Knesset
Wind: 11.27 km/h