Trump Is Struggling Against Courts
US President Donald Trump said that the courts are politicized in the country, during his speech at a conference on Wednesday.
"I would never want to tell our courts are biased. But they do look very politicized," Trump said, explaining that his immigration instructions are perfectly written and quite understandable. "But the document does not contain any of the comments made during the hearing," he said reminding that the instructions apply only to the security, as the threat of terrorism "is far more serious than many people think."
It should be recalled that on Sunday the United States Court of Appeals refused the request of Donald Trump’s Administration , concerning Seattle Federal Court, which suspended Trump’s decree on temporarily restricted immigration from seven countries, mainly Muslim, as well as suspension of all refugees to enter the country.
Judge James Robart from the Federal Court of Seattle suspended this ban, since according to him, the decree was a manifestation of religious discrimination which contradicts the US Constitution. Besides, according to the judge, the United States suffered great damage as a result of this decision.
In response to Robart, Donald Trump called him a "so-called judge," whose decision to cancel the presidential decree was a nonsense.
"I just cannot believe that a judge may jeopardize our country," the head of the White House wrote.
It should be noted that on January 27 President Donald Trump made a decree banning the citizens of 7 countries from entering the US for 90 days, including Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan.
According to Public Policy Polling (PPP) survey conducted the other day, Trump’s controversial decree on migration was supported by 47% of respondents, while 49% of Americans were against the document.
- Soros Makes about $18bn for Human Rights The donation makes Soros’s Open Society Foundations the third largest charitable foundation in the world, behind the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation and the Wellcome Trust.
- Israel Also Withdraws from UNESCO In a statement, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu hailed the U.S. decision as "brave and moral" and stated that Israel would begin preparations to follow suit.
- US Delegation to Visit Turkey The delegation will be headed by the State Department's Deputy Assistant Secretary for European and Eurasian Affairs Jonathan Cohen, according to sources.
- Trump-Tillerson Disagreements: Do They Have Certain Purpose? However, one cannot also exclude the scenario, that such a public demonstration of disagreement is a diplomatic trick of Trump’s administration to balance the US stance on various foreign policy issues.
- Neither Erdogan, Nor His Cabinet Ministers Haven’t Accepted US Ambassador’s Farewell Visit Bass, who was sworn in as ambassador to Turkey in September 2014, was recently confirmed by the US Senate for his next post as ambassador to Afghanistan.
Not Only Kirkuk and Mosul, but also the Western Thrace And the Crimea Should Be Joined to Turkey: Turkish Party Leader
Saudi Arabia and Iraq Sign an Agreement to Form a Coordination Council
Spain Denies It Is Carrying Out "Coup" Against Catalonia
Two Italian Regions Vote for More Autonomy
Kakha Kaladze Wins Tbilisi Mayor Elections
Catalan President Says Will Not Accept Madrid's Plan
First Tea and Coffee Festival Organized in Yerevan (Photos)
Madrid approves measures to strip Catalonia's autonomous powers
7 Days on the Frontline: Azerbaijan Fired More than 2,300 Shots
Knife-Wielding Man Wounds Five People in Munich
Another Six Large Families Will Be Provided with Houses in Artsakh
French Oncological Center Opened in Yerevan
Tatev Hakobyan - Vice champion of European Weightlifting Championship
Erdogan: US, EU Don't Help Turkey in Terror Fight
Premiere of Dadivank Documentary Film in Artsakh
Hamshen Armenian Intellectual's Wife Detained in Turkey
Syrian Kurds Don’t Want Independence from Syria
Foreign Minister of the Republic of Artsakh Delivered a Speech in Brussels
Iraqi Forces Fully Took Control of Kirkuk
Premier of Serj Tankian’s Symphony in Armenia (Video)
Being Afraid of Armenian Official, Azerbaijani Defense Minister Hides Behind the Flag
Georgians Would Die of Envy: BBC Travel Correspondent Told a Joke about Armenians, Georgians and Azeris
President Presents Geneva Talk’s Outcome at the Meeting with Armenian Community in Switzerland
Luis R. Corteguera: Declaration of Independence by Catalonia Might Move Madrid to Apply Article 155 of the Spanish Constitution (EXCLUSIVE)
Catalan Independence Referendum: Opinions from Catalonia (EXCLUSIVE)
The Armenian Delegation Called on Turkey for a Dialogue on the Issue of the Construction of Reservoirs on Araks: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Knyaz Hasanov: Iraqi Kurdistan Leadership Should Sit Down for Dialogue with the Iraqi Authorities
Armenian Delegates Talked About Issues of Refugees and Cyber Security at the OSCE PA Meeting: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan Discussed Issues Related to the Organization of the Upcoming Meeting of Presidents
The Armenian Delegation to the OSCE PA Proposed to Monitor the Armenian and Azerbaijani Textbooks and Media (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 11.27 km/h