Trump Is Struggling Against Courts
US President Donald Trump said that the courts are politicized in the country, during his speech at a conference on Wednesday.
"I would never want to tell our courts are biased. But they do look very politicized," Trump said, explaining that his immigration instructions are perfectly written and quite understandable. "But the document does not contain any of the comments made during the hearing," he said reminding that the instructions apply only to the security, as the threat of terrorism "is far more serious than many people think."
It should be recalled that on Sunday the United States Court of Appeals refused the request of Donald Trump’s Administration , concerning Seattle Federal Court, which suspended Trump’s decree on temporarily restricted immigration from seven countries, mainly Muslim, as well as suspension of all refugees to enter the country.
Judge James Robart from the Federal Court of Seattle suspended this ban, since according to him, the decree was a manifestation of religious discrimination which contradicts the US Constitution. Besides, according to the judge, the United States suffered great damage as a result of this decision.
In response to Robart, Donald Trump called him a "so-called judge," whose decision to cancel the presidential decree was a nonsense.
"I just cannot believe that a judge may jeopardize our country," the head of the White House wrote.
It should be noted that on January 27 President Donald Trump made a decree banning the citizens of 7 countries from entering the US for 90 days, including Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan.
According to Public Policy Polling (PPP) survey conducted the other day, Trump’s controversial decree on migration was supported by 47% of respondents, while 49% of Americans were against the document.
- Up to 1000 More US Troops Could be Headed to Afghanistan This Spring The possible increases have the support of the Army’s senior leadership, which has been working to determine the mix of troops required to execute a strategy centered on a new combat formation.
- Shutdown in US Congress The federal agencies across the country will be unable to continue operating, and hundreds of thousands of "non-essential" federal workers faced with being put on temporary unpaid leave
- New Act against Iran in US Congress "Congress has four months to fix the flaws of the JCPOA to permanently block Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons capability," said Representative Roskam.
- US Will Maintain Military Presence in Syria after the Defeat of IS "We cannot make the same mistakes that were made in 2011," Tillerson said to an audience that included former Secretaries of State Condoleezza Rice and George Shultz, noting that the Islamic State and...
- US Congressman Called to Expand US-Artsakh Ties ANCA thanked Congressman Pallone for taking a legislative sledgehammer to the walls that have, for far too long, prevented the very type of open dialogue that is so very necessary for a durable and democratic...
Turkish Deputy Prime Minister: the Aim of Operation Olive Branch Is to Eliminate Terrorists
Abbas Called the EU to Recognize Palestine
President Sargsyan Meets with Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo
Some Roads in Armenia are Difficult to Pass
Iraq to Hold Parliamentary Elections on May 12
Turkish Army Extends Syria Operation to East of Afrin
Henrikh Mkhitaryan Officially Becomes Arsenal
RA Prime Minister: The Eurasian Integration Project Has Expanded Our Economic Boundaries
Trump’s Attendance at the World Economic Forum in Davos in Doubt
Turkey, Russia, Iran Agree on Syrian Meeting in Sochi
The Election of PACE New President Will Create Favorable Environment for Our Delegation's Work: Naira Karapetyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Indian Prisoners Will Live Together with Cows for Curing their Impure Minds
By the End of 2019 the US Embassy Will be Moved to Jerusalem. Pence
Football Tournament in Memory of Hrant Dink Was Held in Turkey
Armen Sargsyan Will Return to Armenia at the End of the Week
Will the New Parliament of Catalonia Fight for Independence
Michele Nicoletti Elected PACE President
International Arrest Warrant for Puigdemont May Be Reactivated
The Priority in the Negotiations Is the Implementation of Agreements Reached in Vienna, St. Petersburg and Geneva
Three People Injured in New York Shooting
Armenian Repatriate from Canada: In Artsakh People Live Happier than in Other Civilized Countries
In Turkey Woman Who Recognizes Armenian Genocide is Elected the Head of Main Opposition Party Istanbul Chapter
Artsakh MFA: Call of the Azerbaijani FM to the French Government to Impede the Visits of the Citizens of Artsakh Is Unlawful
2017 - Second Warmest since 1880 (VIDEO)
Armenian Civil Society Receives €1.74 million for New Activities from the EU
New Act against Iran in US Congress
Syria Threatens to "Destroy" Any Turkish Warplanes Flying into Its Territory
The World's Most Creative Christmas Trees Ever
Statement of Artsakh National Assembly on 28th Anniversary of the Mass Pogroms of the Armenians in Baku
Shastri Ramachandaran: Any Conflict Between China and US Would Destabilize the Global Economy (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 6.44 km/h