EU and US Will Work On Joint Action Plan on Trade
A European Commission spokeswoman said on Thursday that the European Union and the United States have agreed to start work on a plan to increase trade cooperation, Euro News reports.
"As far as the Commission is concerned, President Juncker insisted on intensifying trade cooperation which is a win-win situation for both sides," the spokeswoman said after U.S. President Donald Trump met European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker and European Council President Donald Tusk.
"In this context it was agreed to start work on a joint action plan on trade," she said.
Tusk said in a televised statement after the meeting with Trump that trade was one of the issues that remained "open".
Talks towards a planned EU-U.S. free trade agreement have been put on hold since Trump’s election victory on a more protectionist platform last November.
- Up to 1000 More US Troops Could be Headed to Afghanistan This Spring The possible increases have the support of the Army’s senior leadership, which has been working to determine the mix of troops required to execute a strategy centered on a new combat formation.
- Shutdown in US Congress The federal agencies across the country will be unable to continue operating, and hundreds of thousands of "non-essential" federal workers faced with being put on temporary unpaid leave
- New Act against Iran in US Congress "Congress has four months to fix the flaws of the JCPOA to permanently block Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons capability," said Representative Roskam.
- US Will Maintain Military Presence in Syria after the Defeat of IS "We cannot make the same mistakes that were made in 2011," Tillerson said to an audience that included former Secretaries of State Condoleezza Rice and George Shultz, noting that the Islamic State and...
- US Congressman Called to Expand US-Artsakh Ties ANCA thanked Congressman Pallone for taking a legislative sledgehammer to the walls that have, for far too long, prevented the very type of open dialogue that is so very necessary for a durable and democratic...
- Turkey's New ''Tool'' Against the EU MPs will focus their attention on those states where, in their opinion, "there are the most vivid manifestations of Islamophobia: Austria, Germany, France and Belgium." They plan to get permission from...
- The EU to Invite the Iranian Foreign Minister for Talks "Together with the EU’s foreign policy chief (Federica Mogherini), we agreed to invite the Iranian foreign minister (Mohammad Javad Zarif), if possible next week," Gabriel told German public broadcaster...
- German Foreign Minister: BrExit Deal Could Serve as a Model for Turkey However, the situation in Turkey must improve before it can enjoy closer ties, he said
- Chancellor of Austria: Turkey Has no Place in the European Union Kurz: In this country, we see serious violation of human rights, fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Foreign Minister Nalbandian Discussed Visa Liberalization Between Armenia and the EU with Minister of the Interior of France Foreign Minister of Armenia added that France has been the first EU country, with which Armenia had started the visa facilitation process in 2008.
The Election of PACE New President Will Create Favorable Environment for Our Delegation's Work: Naira Karapetyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Indian Prisoners Will Live Together with Cows for Curing their Impure Minds
By the End of 2019 the US Embassy Will be Moved to Jerusalem. Pence
Football Tournament in Memory of Hrant Dink Was Held in Turkey
Armen Sargsyan Will Return to Armenia at the End of the Week
Will the New Parliament of Catalonia Fight for Independence
Michele Nicoletti Elected PACE President
International Arrest Warrant for Puigdemont May Be Reactivated
The Priority in the Negotiations Is the Implementation of Agreements Reached in Vienna, St. Petersburg and Geneva
Three People Injured in New York Shooting
Erdogan says Syria Operation Will End in Very Short Time
Up to 1000 More US Troops Could be Headed to Afghanistan This Spring
India Supports Talks between Azerbaijan and Armenia Mediated by OSCE Minsk Group
Syrian Army Starts Operation in Idlib Province
8 Civilians Killed as a Result of Turkish Airstrikes in Syria
Some Roads in Armenia Are Difficult to Pass
Netanyahu Calls on European Nations to Propose Amendments Iranian Nuclear Deal
How did Mkhitaryan Celebrate His Birthday?
Germany's Social Democrats Approved the Start of Formal Coalition Negotiations
Assad Accused Turkey of Supporting Terrorists
Armenian Repatriate from Canada: In Artsakh People Live Happier than in Other Civilized Countries
In Turkey Woman Who Recognizes Armenian Genocide is Elected the Head of Main Opposition Party Istanbul Chapter
Artsakh MFA: Call of the Azerbaijani FM to the French Government to Impede the Visits of the Citizens of Artsakh Is Unlawful
Armenian Civil Society Receives €1.74 million for New Activities from the EU
New Act against Iran in US Congress
2017 - Second Warmest since 1880 (VIDEO)
Syria Threatens to "Destroy" Any Turkish Warplanes Flying into Its Territory
The World's Most Creative Christmas Trees Ever
Shastri Ramachandaran: Any Conflict Between China and US Would Destabilize the Global Economy (EXCLUSIVE)
Statement of Artsakh National Assembly on 28th Anniversary of the Mass Pogroms of the Armenians in Baku
Wind: 11.27 km/h