Congratulatory address of the Artsakh President in Connection with the Day of the First Armenian Republic
Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan sent a congratulatory address in connection with the day of the First Armenian Republic.
The address runs as follows:
On behalf of the Artsakh Republic authorities and myself personally I congratulate you on the Day of the First Armenian Republic.
The Armenian nation has been always struggling to restore its statehood, live freely and independently on its soil, master its destiny on its own.
On 28 May the century- long struggle crowned with success. In the battles of Sardarapat, Bash-Aparan and Gharakilisa our people demonstrated unprecedented endurance, heroism and gained success, resisted the invading enemy and forced it to retreat, rescuing from destruction the last fraction of the historical homeland and its future.
The Artsakh Liberation Struggle became the continuation of those glorious heroic battles proving once again that Armenian freedom-loving spirit is unshakable and passes down from generation to generation.
Today the entire Armenian people have united and combined their efforts for the development and reinforcement of the two Armenian republics, for the secure and wealthy life of the Armenians in their own country, their homeland. It is a nationwide issue which should be solved by all of us, in the Mother Armenia, Artsakh and Diaspora.
Once again, I congratulate all our people on the state holiday and wish peace, prosperity and new victories on the way of the state building process".
- Foreign Minister of the Republic of Artsakh Delivered a Speech in Brussels The Foreign Minister of Artsakh expressed confidence that the EU cooperation with Artsakh would play a stabilizing role and become an important contribution to establishing lasting peace in the South Caucasus....
- NKR Defense Army Serviceman Tigran Khachatryan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal NKR Defense Army Serviceman Tigran Khachatryan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal.
- Warlick: Karabakh Conflict - Issue where USA and Russia are Truly Collaborating Cavanaugh is confident that Russia cannot solve the problem on its own, and Moscow is, of course, not interested in further escalation.
- Magdalena Grono: There Is No Confidence Between Karabakh Conflict Sides The expert believes that the lack of contact, both at political and military level, is very dangerous.
- OSCE Chairmanship Welcomes Fresh Commitment by Presidents of Armenia and Azerbaijan Planning for peace should be the focus of the endeavours.
- Delegation from California on a Visit to Armenia and Artsakh "The California legislative delegation to Armenia is an important step in continuing to strengthen ties between the Republic of Armenia and the State of California," stated Nazarian.
- President of Artsakh Received the Head of the RA State Social Security Service NKR minister of labor and social affairs Samvel Avanesyan partook at the meeting.
- Head of Artsakh NA Received Belgium Catholic Church Delegation During the meeting, the interlocutors discussed the ways for expanding Belgian-Artsakh ties. They also referred to the spiritual sphere and its legislative regulations.
- Massachusetts Auction Raises $220,000 for Mine-Free Artsakh A vigorous auction of Scout Tufankjian’s photographs and wine from Karabakh, as well as donations, brought the total raised to $110,000, which will be doubled by an anonymous donor.
- ANCA Calls US Congress to Continue US Artsakh Funding to Complete De-Mining The aim of funding this non-profit organization is to complete its long-term project to clear the Republic’s villages and farmlands of mines and unexploded ordnance by 2020.
Syrian Kurds Don’t Want Independence from Syria
Foreign Minister of the Republic of Artsakh Delivered a Speech in Brussels
Iraqi Forces Fully Took Control of Kirkuk
Premier of Serj Tankian’s Symphony in Armenia (Video)
Spanish Government Plans to Dissolve Catalonia's Parliament
NKR President Met with Catholicos of the Great House of Cilicia Aram I
Turkey Sets Up Its First Observation Post in Idlib
Tusk Rules Out Any EU Action Over Catalonia
EU to Reduce Financial Assistance to Turkey
RF Premier Dmitry Medvedev to Arrive in Armenia on Official Visit
NKR Defense Army Serviceman Tigran Khachatryan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Iraq Warns Foreign Oil Companies Against Contracts With Kurdistan
Artsakh Republic President Visited in Brussels the Office of the European Friends of Armenia Organization
NKR Defense Army Soldier Fatally Wounded
Azerbaijani MFA Considered Including Famous CNN Showman in Its Black List
Turkey Welcomes Cooperation with Iran Against the Iraqi KRG
Nalbandian: Azerbaijan Refuses to Reiterate the Principles of Karabakh Conflict Resolution
425 Babies Were Born in Yerevan from 6 to 12 of October
UN Report: Armenia Has One of the Best Pregnant Care Results
Citywide Clean-Up in Yerevan on October 21
Being Afraid of Armenian Official, Azerbaijani Defense Minister Hides Behind the Flag
Georgians Would Die of Envy: BBC Travel Correspondent Told a Joke about Armenians, Georgians and Azeris
President Presents Geneva Talk’s Outcome at the Meeting with Armenian Community in Switzerland
Luis R. Corteguera: Declaration of Independence by Catalonia Might Move Madrid to Apply Article 155 of the Spanish Constitution (EXCLUSIVE)
Catalan Independence Referendum: Opinions from Catalonia (EXCLUSIVE)
The Armenian Delegation Called on Turkey for a Dialogue on the Issue of the Construction of Reservoirs on Araks: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Knyaz Hasanov: Iraqi Kurdistan Leadership Should Sit Down for Dialogue with the Iraqi Authorities
Armenian Delegates Talked About Issues of Refugees and Cyber Security at the OSCE PA Meeting: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
On the Occasion of the 26th Anniversary of Armenia’s Independence President Sargsyan Visited the Erablur Pantheon
Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan Discussed Issues Related to the Organization of the Upcoming Meeting of Presidents
Wind: 6.44 km/h