Congratulatory address of the Artsakh President in Connection with the Day of the First Armenian Republic
Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan sent a congratulatory address in connection with the day of the First Armenian Republic.
The address runs as follows:
On behalf of the Artsakh Republic authorities and myself personally I congratulate you on the Day of the First Armenian Republic.
The Armenian nation has been always struggling to restore its statehood, live freely and independently on its soil, master its destiny on its own.
On 28 May the century- long struggle crowned with success. In the battles of Sardarapat, Bash-Aparan and Gharakilisa our people demonstrated unprecedented endurance, heroism and gained success, resisted the invading enemy and forced it to retreat, rescuing from destruction the last fraction of the historical homeland and its future.
The Artsakh Liberation Struggle became the continuation of those glorious heroic battles proving once again that Armenian freedom-loving spirit is unshakable and passes down from generation to generation.
Today the entire Armenian people have united and combined their efforts for the development and reinforcement of the two Armenian republics, for the secure and wealthy life of the Armenians in their own country, their homeland. It is a nationwide issue which should be solved by all of us, in the Mother Armenia, Artsakh and Diaspora.
Once again, I congratulate all our people on the state holiday and wish peace, prosperity and new victories on the way of the state building process".
- Serzh Sargsyan on Karabakh Conflict: It Is Not Possible to Negotiate with One Hand and to Fire with Another "There must be calmness at the line of contact. The victims have to be ruled out. The manhunt that happens today should be excluded. It will create a certain atmosphere of mutual trust. If you do not fulfill...
- Edward Nalbandian: Azerbaijan's Behavior Seriously Questions Baku’s Credibility as a Negotiating Partner The Co-Chairs’ statement reiterated once again the three principles of the international law that form the basis of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict resolution, namely the non-use of force or threat of...
- Artsakh Republic MOD: Defense Army Did not Fire towards Azerbaijani Village The Baku propaganda machine’s statements do not correspond to reality.
- The Heads of Delegation of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair Countries Urge to Implement Vienna and St. Petersburg Agreements With reference to the declared commitment of the two Presidents to take additional measures to reduce tension on the line of contact, we urge Baku and Yerevan to accept the expansion of the existing Office...
- Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan Will Meet Early in 2018 The parties agreed to meet again in the beginning of 2018. The dates of the Co-Chairs’ next visit to the region were discussed.
- Foreign Affairs Standing Committees of Armenia and Artsakh will Hold a Joint Session During the joint session Speaker of the Artsakh Parliament Ashot Ghoulyan, Armen Ashotyan and chairman of the Artsakh parliamentary standing committee on foreign affairs Arzik Mkhitaryan will deliver remarks.
- Artsakh State Minister Discusses Trade Connections with Californian Senator The sides, in particular, discussed the ways to deepen political and trade ties between Artsakh and California and agreed on future steps.
- Artsakh-Armenia: What Are the Possible New Directions of Cooperation? The parliaments of Artsakh and Armenia, using their international connections, can conduct targeted work to open the offices of international conflict transformation and humanitarian organizations in Artsakh.
- Artsakh President Received Heads of Armenian Banks The Head of the State noted with satisfaction active cooperation of the two Armenian republics in this field highlighting the maintenance of close cooperation in the future too.
- Delegation from California on a Visit to Armenia and Artsakh "The California legislative delegation to Armenia is an important step in continuing to strengthen ties between the Republic of Armenia and the State of California," stated Nazarian.
Russian Presidential Campaign Officially Launched
The UN Security Council to Vote for a Resolution on Jerusalem
Putin Thanked Trump
Saudi Women Will Aso be Allowed to Drive Trucks, Ride Motorcycles
Joint Consultation Chaired by Artsakh President and Armenian Prime Minister
Russia Chose the Name for the Bridge in the Crimea
Armenian Don Boyajian to Become US Congressman
Egypt Opens Gaza Border for Four Days
MFA Of Armenia: Ankara Is Not Ready To Normalize The Armenian-Turkish Relations
Rex Tillerson: North Korea Must Earn Right to Talks
China and UK to Strengthen Economic and Financial Cooperation
Weather Forecast in Armenia : Precipitation is Predicted
Trump Said The Worst People Come To U.S. By Visa Lottery
Trump Says He Would like to Have Russia’s Help with North Korea
Former Policeman Arrested within Case of Russian Ambassador’s Assassination in Turkey
Manchester United is Planning to Sell Mkhitaryan to make space for Mesut Ozil
Syria Accuses Saudi Arabia and the UN for the Failure of Negotiations
EU Leaders Fail on Migration
Donald Trump Thanks Vladimir Putin after his Press-Conference
French School Bus Cut in Two in Rail Crash
Armenian Patriarch and 12 other Heads of Churches in Jerusalem Wrote a Letter to President Trump
Russians Should Be Driven out Like Dogs, Armenians Must Be Massacred: Azerbaijani "Scientist''
Tigran Mansurian’s "Requiem" Nominated for Grammy Award
Putin Pushed Erdogan’s Chair to the Ground (VIDEO)
It Is Natural to Be in Artsakh and Struggle along with the People of Artsakh: Today Hero Monte Melkonyan Turns 60
Armenia Pays Tribute to the Memory of the Victims of 1988 Spitak Earthquake
TV Channel Discovery Has Shot 6 Videos about Armenia
Statement by the "European Integration" NGO on Signing the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement with the EU
NKR Defense Army Servicemen Gegham Zaqaryan, Sargis Abrahamyan, Sargis Meliqyan, Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Lebanese-Armenian Independent Researcher: The Crisis in Lebanon Is Not Over (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 6.44 km/h