Germany and Austria Criticize US for Sanctions Against Russia
Germany’s Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel and Austria’s Federal Chancellor Christian Kern issued a joint-statement criticizing the US sanctions against Russia that according to them will threaten European companies participating in the Nord Stream 2 pipeline project, Politico informs.
In the statement, they blamed the US of politicizing its economic interest in selling natural gas to Europe.
"Europe’s energy supply is a matter for Europe, and not for the United States of America," the joint-statement reads.
To note the US senators on Wednesday supported extending and expanding sanctions against Moscow.
- Ara Babloyan Meets with RF FA State Duma Speaker Vyacheslav Volodin The RA NA deputies Hermine Naghdalyan, Artashes Geghamyan, the RA NA Chief of Staff-Secretary General Ara Saghatelyan are in the RA parliamentary delegation. The RA Ambassador to the RF Vardan Toghanyan...
- RA NA Deputy Speaker Appointed Head of the CSTO PA Observation Mission at the Russian Presidential Elections This is informed by the press service of the RA National Assembly.
- RA NA President to Leave for Moscow Within the framework of the visit the delegation will have meetings with the RF FA Council of Federation Chairperson Valentina Matvienko and the Chairman of State Duma Vyacheslav Volodin.
- Syrian Talks in Sochi and the Turkish Operation in Syria: What Is Going On? As Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov noted, the Sochi Congress is a unique event since it represents different segments of Syrian society.
- CIA Chief: China ''As Big a Threat to US'' as Russia Mike Pompeo said that the Chinese "have a much bigger footprint" to carry out such covert activities than the Russians do.
- President of Armenia Offers Condolences to US President Donald Trump The President of Armenia expressed his support and sympathy to the friendly people of the United States, the victims' families and relatives, wishing them fortitude and endurance, and the wounded - a speedy...
- At Least 17 People Dead at Florida School Shooting The suspect has been named as Nikolas Cruz, 19, and is a former student at the school who had been expelled.
- Tillerson Starts a Tour in the Middle East Tillerson's visit to the region will not include any stops in Israel or the West Bank.
- Hearing on Artsakh and Armenia in the California State Senate He hopes, that in addition to ongoing dialogue, concrete and tangible steps are taken in securing the stability of the Armenian people and forging economic opportunities.
- One of the Internet Founderս Dies at 70 Barlow was named as a Guardian "Open 20" fighter for internet freedom in 2012 because of his work to establish the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF), which defends online liberties.
Artsakh Celebrated International Mother Language Day
Parliaments of Israel and Armenia Are Ready to Exchange Experience
Brazil and Armenia Deepen Parliamentary Connections
RA MoD Delegation Will Leave for Belarus
Diogo Pinto: 30 Years Ago Azerbaijan Launched Large-Scale Pogroms and Ethnic Cleansing against Armenians
Artsakh President Met with Vice-Chairman of the American University of Armenia Ashot Ghazaryan
Americans Have Got Bigger Enemy than Russia and China
Bill Gates Will Star in a Comedy
French MFA Responds to Aliyev's Military Rhetoric
In Armenia the Air Temperature Will Go Up by 4-5 degrees
Foreign Minister of Madagascar to Arrive in Armenia
Saratov Airlines to Լaunch Volgograd-Yerevan Flight
North Korea Canceled Planned Meeting with Pence
Pro-Government Fighters Enter Syria's Afrin
Parliament in the Maldives Extended the State of Emergency for 30 Dyas
Erdogan Calls on to Criminalize Adultery
Official Reception Dedicated to the Artsakh Revival Day Took Place in the Artsakh Republic Government
Armenian Military Delegation Left for Moscow
Turkey Court Returns Sanasaryan Han Building to Armenians
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
Russian Figure Skater of Armenian Origin Sets a World Record
When Erdogan Saw Pope's Chair He Demanded the Same for Himself (PHOTO)
The Day of the Formation of the Armenian Army: Congratulations, Armenian Soldier!
Emil Jamil Lahoud: Armenian President of Lebanon
Armenian President Schools Azeri Diplomat on History at Munich Security Conference
Terrorism Is Not the First Challenge the US Faces Any Longer (Comparative Alalysis of US Military Strategies)
The Spiritual Leader of the Armenian Armed Forces: The Aspiration to Keep the Army Awake, in Prayer and in Blessing, Make the Armenian Clergyman Be in the Armed Forces
We Will Continue to Implement our Reform Agenda: Armenian Prime Minister's Interview with Euronews (Video)
Feast of St. Sarkis the Captain, Patron of Love and Youth, his Son Martyros and his 14 Soldiers-Companions
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
Wind: 11.27 km/h