Poroshenko Thinks that Trump Is Not Connected with Russia
The President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko said that he does not believe in the links between American leader Donald Trump and Russia. According to him, in the US Тrump should not be suspected in such connections, Newsru.com reports.
Trump is not like a man who has some special relationship with Russia, the Ukrainian leader said.
"My personal impressions are the following: he is a wonderful leader, with great charisma and great political will. He is a great friend of Ukraine, who helps me to achieve peace in my country," Poroshenko said.
During his visit to the US, Poroshenko met in Washington with President Donald Trump, Vice President Mike Pence and Pentagon chief James Mattis. At a meeting with the US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, the Ukrainian leader presented proposals for more active involvement of the US in the settlement of the conflict in Donbass.
- "Censorship" in Ukrainian Way This was not the first time, that the activists were trying to exercise ’’censorship’’.
- Trump Called Conversation with "Great Call" He added that he and Putin spoke "very strongly about bringing peace to Syria" and "very strongly about North Korea."
- Saakashvili Did Not Exclude His Murder by Ukrainian Authorities "I know that they (the authorities) try to get rid of me. They can twist me, to be deported… even kill. I am not afraid”, – Saakashvili said.
- Pentagon: US will not Accept Annexation of Crimea "Have no doubt," Mattis said at a news conference with Poroshenko. "The United States stands with Ukraine." He said Washington does not, "and we will not," accept Russia's annexation of Crimea, a 2014...
- Will the U.S. Arms Resolve the Ukrainian Crisis? In fact, in the case of the Ukrainian crisis as well the US President Donald Trump's administration may ignore the position and interests of the European partners, which is happening in case of the US...
- 2018 Aeroflot Open: Tigran Petrosyan Defeats Polish Opponent Armenia’s chess players continue competing at the Aeroflot Open tournament in Moscow, Russia.
- Ara Babloyan Meets with RF FA State Duma Speaker Vyacheslav Volodin The RA NA deputies Hermine Naghdalyan, Artashes Geghamyan, the RA NA Chief of Staff-Secretary General Ara Saghatelyan are in the RA parliamentary delegation. The RA Ambassador to the RF Vardan Toghanyan...
- RA NA Deputy Speaker Appointed Head of the CSTO PA Observation Mission at the Russian Presidential Elections This is informed by the press service of the RA National Assembly.
- RA NA President to Leave for Moscow Within the framework of the visit the delegation will have meetings with the RF FA Council of Federation Chairperson Valentina Matvienko and the Chairman of State Duma Vyacheslav Volodin.
- Syrian Talks in Sochi and the Turkish Operation in Syria: What Is Going On? As Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov noted, the Sochi Congress is a unique event since it represents different segments of Syrian society.
- Trump's Solution to School Shootings: Arm Teachers with Guns The president asked for a show of hands in the room over the proposal: some were in favour, others were against.
- President of Armenia Offers Condolences to US President Donald Trump The President of Armenia expressed his support and sympathy to the friendly people of the United States, the victims' families and relatives, wishing them fortitude and endurance, and the wounded - a speedy...
- At Least 17 People Dead at Florida School Shooting The suspect has been named as Nikolas Cruz, 19, and is a former student at the school who had been expelled.
- Tillerson Starts a Tour in the Middle East Tillerson's visit to the region will not include any stops in Israel or the West Bank.
- Hearing on Artsakh and Armenia in the California State Senate He hopes, that in addition to ongoing dialogue, concrete and tangible steps are taken in securing the stability of the Armenian people and forging economic opportunities.
Black Ice On Sotk-Karvachar Roadway
Artsakh Republic President Met with the Defense Minister of the Republic of Armenia
Turkish Foreign Ministry: US Decision to Open Embassy in Jerusalem May Damage Peace
Azerbaijani Blogger: Armenians Did not Destroy Azerbaijani Graves in Karabakh
Turks Reveal their Greek, Armenian, Jewish Roots
Armenian Delegation Invited OSCE PA President to Visit Artsakh and Meet the Authorities There: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
The EU Prolonged Sanctions Against Belarus
Macron Against Wine Restriction
President Receives EU Special Representative for South Caucasus and Georgia Crisis
Australia's Deputy Prime Minister Resigns over a Scandal
Azerbaijan Has Asserted the Continuity of the Genocidal Policy: Larisa Alaverdyan
US Does Not Exclude Military Force Against Syrian Government Forces
In Armenia From Time to Time Precipitation Is Predicted
Saudi Arabia Allows Women to Leave Тheir Husbands
Macron Will Play in the Musical Tale
President of Artsakh: We Are Proud of Having a Powerful and Victorious Army
Netherlands Once Again Reconfirmed its Commitment to Universal Human Values: Edward Nalbandyan
Trump Speaks for Tougher Measures on Gun Control
Mysterious Cat with Two Faces Was Born in France (PHOTOS)
Erdoğan: Turkey Aims to Produce Unmanned Tanks
Russian Figure Skater of Armenian Origin Sets a World Record
When Erdogan Saw Pope's Chair He Demanded the Same for Himself (PHOTO)
The Day of the Formation of the Armenian Army: Congratulations, Armenian Soldier!
Armenian President Schools Azeri Diplomat on History at Munich Security Conference
Terrorism Is Not the First Challenge the US Faces Any Longer (Comparative Alalysis of US Military Strategies)
The Spiritual Leader of the Armenian Armed Forces: The Aspiration to Keep the Army Awake, in Prayer and in Blessing, Make the Armenian Clergyman Be in the Armed Forces
We Will Continue to Implement our Reform Agenda: Armenian Prime Minister's Interview with Euronews (Video)
Feast of St. Sarkis the Captain, Patron of Love and Youth, his Son Martyros and his 14 Soldiers-Companions
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
President Attends Bookinist Bookstore on the Occasion of Book Giving Day
Wind: 6.44 km/h