Russians Improved Their Attitude to Trump after His Meeting with Putin
Russians have become more receptive to the US President Donald Trump after his meeting with Russian leader Vladimir Putin at the G20 Summit. This is evidenced by the results of a survey conducted by the All-Russian Center for the Study of Public Opinion (VTsIOM), Lenta.ru reports.
The number of Russians who said they had a personal sympathy for Trump in July rose to 27 percent (from 13 percent in April). Antipathy is experiencing 22 percent (in April it was 39 percent). About their indifference stated 40 percent.
First personal meeting between Putin and Trump took place at the G20 Summit fields in Hamburg on July 7. The leaders' talks lasted more than two hours.
- 2018 Aeroflot Open: Tigran Petrosyan Defeats Polish Opponent Armenia’s chess players continue competing at the Aeroflot Open tournament in Moscow, Russia.
- Ara Babloyan Meets with RF FA State Duma Speaker Vyacheslav Volodin The RA NA deputies Hermine Naghdalyan, Artashes Geghamyan, the RA NA Chief of Staff-Secretary General Ara Saghatelyan are in the RA parliamentary delegation. The RA Ambassador to the RF Vardan Toghanyan...
- RA NA Deputy Speaker Appointed Head of the CSTO PA Observation Mission at the Russian Presidential Elections This is informed by the press service of the RA National Assembly.
- RA NA President to Leave for Moscow Within the framework of the visit the delegation will have meetings with the RF FA Council of Federation Chairperson Valentina Matvienko and the Chairman of State Duma Vyacheslav Volodin.
- Syrian Talks in Sochi and the Turkish Operation in Syria: What Is Going On? As Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov noted, the Sochi Congress is a unique event since it represents different segments of Syrian society.
- Trump's Solution to School Shootings: Arm Teachers with Guns The president asked for a show of hands in the room over the proposal: some were in favour, others were against.
- President of Armenia Offers Condolences to US President Donald Trump The President of Armenia expressed his support and sympathy to the friendly people of the United States, the victims' families and relatives, wishing them fortitude and endurance, and the wounded - a speedy...
- At Least 17 People Dead at Florida School Shooting The suspect has been named as Nikolas Cruz, 19, and is a former student at the school who had been expelled.
- Tillerson Starts a Tour in the Middle East Tillerson's visit to the region will not include any stops in Israel or the West Bank.
- Hearing on Artsakh and Armenia in the California State Senate He hopes, that in addition to ongoing dialogue, concrete and tangible steps are taken in securing the stability of the Armenian people and forging economic opportunities.
Black Ice On Sotk-Karvachar Roadway
Artsakh Republic President Met with the Defense Minister of the Republic of Armenia
Turkish Foreign Ministry: US Decision to Open Embassy in Jerusalem May Damage Peace
Azerbaijani Blogger: Armenians Did not Destroy Azerbaijani Graves in Karabakh
Turks Reveal their Greek, Armenian, Jewish Roots
Armenian Delegation Invited OSCE PA President to Visit Artsakh and Meet the Authorities There: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
The EU Prolonged Sanctions Against Belarus
Macron Against Wine Restriction
President Receives EU Special Representative for South Caucasus and Georgia Crisis
Australia's Deputy Prime Minister Resigns over a Scandal
Azerbaijan Has Asserted the Continuity of the Genocidal Policy: Larisa Alaverdyan
US Does Not Exclude Military Force Against Syrian Government Forces
In Armenia From Time to Time Precipitation Is Predicted
Saudi Arabia Allows Women to Leave Тheir Husbands
Macron Will Play in the Musical Tale
President of Artsakh: We Are Proud of Having a Powerful and Victorious Army
Netherlands Once Again Reconfirmed its Commitment to Universal Human Values: Edward Nalbandyan
Trump Speaks for Tougher Measures on Gun Control
Mysterious Cat with Two Faces Was Born in France (PHOTOS)
Erdoğan: Turkey Aims to Produce Unmanned Tanks
Russian Figure Skater of Armenian Origin Sets a World Record
When Erdogan Saw Pope's Chair He Demanded the Same for Himself (PHOTO)
The Day of the Formation of the Armenian Army: Congratulations, Armenian Soldier!
Armenian President Schools Azeri Diplomat on History at Munich Security Conference
Terrorism Is Not the First Challenge the US Faces Any Longer (Comparative Alalysis of US Military Strategies)
The Spiritual Leader of the Armenian Armed Forces: The Aspiration to Keep the Army Awake, in Prayer and in Blessing, Make the Armenian Clergyman Be in the Armed Forces
We Will Continue to Implement our Reform Agenda: Armenian Prime Minister's Interview with Euronews (Video)
Feast of St. Sarkis the Captain, Patron of Love and Youth, his Son Martyros and his 14 Soldiers-Companions
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
President Attends Bookinist Bookstore on the Occasion of Book Giving Day
Wind: 6.44 km/h