UNSC Imposed News Sanctions on North Korea
The UN Security Council has unanimously adopted a US-drafted resolution imposing new sanctions on North Korea following its sixth and largest nuclear test, Al Jazeera reports.
The measures restrict oil imports and ban textile exports.
The US ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley, told the Security Council after the vote: "We don't take pleasure in further strengthening sanctions today. We are not looking for war."
- Putin: Trump Opponents Harm US with 'Invented' Russia Scandal Putin said the US opposition was not treating those who elected Mr. Trump with respect.
- Foreign Minister of Artsakh Met With Members of the Armenian Assembly of America’s Delegation During the meeting, the sides discussed a range of issues related to the prospects of expanding the frameworks of the cooperation between Artsakh and the AAA.
- Erdogan Urged Muslim Leaders to Recognize Jerusalem as a Capital of the Palestinian State Erdogan went on to accuse Israel of being a "state of terror".
- What Is the Word of 2017? The word was a top lookup throughout the year, with several spikes that corresponded to various news reports and events.
- How Do the Jews Influence on the Decision-Making Process in the United States? The fact that the number of Congressmen who support Jews is not limited to Jewish Congressmen only has once again been clearly demonstrated, for example, in the case of a draft law ''Israel against Boycott"...
- U.N. Political Affairs Chief to Visit North Korea Jeffrey Feltman, a former senior official of the U.S. State Department will meet with North Korea Foreign Minister Ri Yong Ho and Vice Minister Pak Myong Guk to discuss ''issues of mutual interest and...
- UNICEF Urges Opportunities for "Forgotten Minority" as Study Reveals Bleak Prospects for 180 Million Children In honour of World Children's Day, which marks the anniversary of the adoption of the Convention on the Rights of the Child, UNICEF has coordinated a range of activities in over 130 countries that aim...
- Why Did the US and Israel Decide to Leave UNESCO? It should be mentioned that this is not the first demarche of the United States and Israel against the organization. Thus, in 2011, when Palestine became a full member of UNESCO, Israel ceased its membership,...
- The Topic of Russia at the UN General Assembly Although the United States and the leading European countries did not refer to Russia much, at the General Assembly there was much criticism of Moscow's policy. So, almost the whole speech of the President...
- Lavrov: Russia Supports Peaceful Means of Resolving Conflicts Russia and Thailand support UN’s central role in solving regional problems, and back peaceful ways of settling conflicts and crises based on the UN Charter.
Manchester United is Planning to Sell Mkhitaryan to make space for Mesut Ozil
Syria Accuses Saudi Arabia and the UN for the Failure of Negotiations
EU Leaders Fail on Migration
Donald Trump Thanks Vladimir Putin after his Press-Conference
French School Bus Cut in Two in Rail Crash
Serzh Sargsyan on Karabakh Conflict: It Is Not Possible to Negotiate with One Hand and to Fire with Another
The Next Phase of Brexit Negotiations to Start Soon
UN Warns against 'Sleepwalking' into War over North Korea
Turkey to Open Embassy in East Jerusalem
Turkey’s 37th: How Erdogan Started ''Cleansing'' of His Own Party
Armenian Government Allocated 31.9 Million Drams for Establishing Scientific Research Institute of Chess
Walt Disney Buys Murdoch's Fox for $52.4bn
President Holds Farewell Meeting with Outgoing Lebanese Ambassador
Armenian National Security Service Reveals Terrorist Plot
Weather Forecast in Armenia
Putin: Trump Opponents Harm US with 'Invented' Russia Scandal
EU Leaders' Summit: What's on the Agenda?
Kurz Hopes to Form a Coalition Before Christmas
Putin to Run as an Independent Candidate
Israeli Opposition Leader Says his Party Is to Lodge a Bill in the Knesset Recognizing the Armenian Genocide
Armenian Patriarch and 12 other Heads of Churches in Jerusalem Wrote a Letter to President Trump
Russians Should Be Driven out Like Dogs, Armenians Must Be Massacred: Azerbaijani "Scientist''
Tigran Mansurian’s "Requiem" Nominated for Grammy Award
Putin Pushed Erdogan’s Chair to the Ground (VIDEO)
It Is Natural to Be in Artsakh and Struggle along with the People of Artsakh: Today Hero Monte Melkonyan Turns 60
Armenia Pays Tribute to the Memory of the Victims of 1988 Spitak Earthquake
TV Channel Discovery Has Shot 6 Videos about Armenia
Statement by the "European Integration" NGO on Signing the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement with the EU
NKR Defense Army Servicemen Gegham Zaqaryan, Sargis Abrahamyan, Sargis Meliqyan, Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Lebanese-Armenian Independent Researcher: The Crisis in Lebanon Is Not Over (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 6.44 km/h