EU Extended Sanctions on Russia by Six Months
The European Union has extended sanctions on Russian and Ukrainian individuals and legal entities by another six months on Thursday, Sputnik News reports.
Despite the fact that several EU members have repeatedly voiced disapproval of anti-Russian sanctions policy and called for lifting them, which harm their states' trade with Russia, Brussels continues to prolong the restrictions on Moscow.
- Is the Council of Europe Softening Its Stance Towards Russia? At the end of June, Moscow announced that it was no longer going to pay membership fees to the Council of Europe until the rights of the Russian delegation are not restored in the Parliamentary Assembly...
- Moscow Is Grateful to Israel for not Joining the Western Sanctions against Russia Shein also thanked Israel for its neutrality with regard to Russian-Ukrainian relations and added that Russia's relationship with Israel was not influenced by the latter's ties to the United States.
- US Tries to Improve Relations with Russia with New Sanctions It is noteworthy, that Trump signed the bill behind closed doors, without the fanfare that has customarily accompanied his signing of executive orders.
- The White House Will Try to Soften Sanctions Against Russia The White House is concerned that the legislation would tie its hands on U.S.-Russia relations, a sentiment publicly expressed by Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.
- Trump's National Security Adviser Resigned: What Was the Reason? An early supporter of Trump, Michael Flynn has been a leading advocate to improve U.S. relations with Russia and Turkey...which in the end led to his resignation.
- Martin Schulz Is For a Creation of a "United States of Europe" "The question isn’t grand coalition or no grand coalition," he said, "Nor minority government or fresh elections. No — it’s about how we exercise our responsibility, including to the next generation."
- "Armenian Day" in the Historic Polish Castle A number of those in attendance delivered remarks and offered presentations on various subjects concerning Armenia, Poland, and the centuries-old ties between the two nations.
- Germany Offers to Pay Migrants to Go Home The program is called "Your country. Your future. Now!"
- Rouhani Believes the Relationship between Iran and EU States is Better Now "We have developed very good relations with the EU, Russia and most of our neighbors. Today we have improved relations with Turkey, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Qatar," the president said, noting that...
- Tusk Prefers The Eastern Partnership Declaration Would Be More Ambitious The President of the EU Council Donald Tusk is not satisfied with the final declarations of the Brussels Summit of the Eastern Partnership. As he said during a briefing, would prefer it be more ambitious,...
Venezuela Opposition Parties Banned from Election
Israel Will Not Be Lectured to By a Leader Who Bombs His Own People: Netanyahu to Erdogan
Isis Use of Hobby Drones as Weapons Tests Chinese Makers
Egypt’s President Invites Palestinian President to Cairo to Discuss Trump's Jerusalem Move
The Syrian Army and Iranian-Backed Militias Started a Military Campaign Against Rebels in Hama Province
Macron to Netanyahu: US Recognition of Jerusalem Is a Threat to Peace
BrExit: Second Round
Pope Prays for Nuclear Disarmament
UK Aims for Trade Deal with EU that Tops Canada Pact
Saakashvili Supporters Demand Ukraine's Leader Be Impeached
Archaeologists Uncover 3500-Year-Old Tomb at Egypt's Luxor (photo)
Lebanon Urges to Sanction US Over Jerusalem Decision
Hamshen Armenian Activists Released From Turkish Prison
There are Impassable Roads in Armenia
Called the Total Sum of All Corruption in the World
Iraq Declares War With Islamic State Is Over
Eurovision- 2017 winner Salvador Sobral Has Heart Transplant
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights Turns 70
Arab States Urge U.S. to Abandon Jerusalem Move
Artsakh Foreign Minister Received Chairman of the Standing Committee on Foreign Relations of the National Assembly of Armenia
Armenian Patriarch and 12 other Heads of Churches in Jerusalem Wrote a Letter to President Trump
Russians Should Be Driven out Like Dogs, Armenians Must Be Massacred: Azerbaijani "Scientist''
Tigran Mansurian’s "Requiem" Nominated for Grammy Award
Putin Pushed Erdogan’s Chair to the Ground (VIDEO)
It Is Natural to Be in Artsakh and Struggle along with the People of Artsakh: Today Hero Monte Melkonyan Turns 60
Armenia Pays Tribute to the Memory of the Victims of 1988 Spitak Earthquake
TV Channel Discovery Has Shot 6 Videos about Armenia
Statement by the "European Integration" NGO on Signing the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement with the EU
NKR Defense Army Servicemen Gegham Zaqaryan, Sargis Abrahamyan, Sargis Meliqyan, Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Lebanese-Armenian Independent Researcher: The Crisis in Lebanon Is Not Over (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 6.44 km/h