EU Extended Sanctions on Russia by Six Months
The European Union has extended sanctions on Russian and Ukrainian individuals and legal entities by another six months on Thursday, Sputnik News reports.
Despite the fact that several EU members have repeatedly voiced disapproval of anti-Russian sanctions policy and called for lifting them, which harm their states' trade with Russia, Brussels continues to prolong the restrictions on Moscow.
- Is the Council of Europe Softening Its Stance Towards Russia? At the end of June, Moscow announced that it was no longer going to pay membership fees to the Council of Europe until the rights of the Russian delegation are not restored in the Parliamentary Assembly...
- Moscow Is Grateful to Israel for not Joining the Western Sanctions against Russia Shein also thanked Israel for its neutrality with regard to Russian-Ukrainian relations and added that Russia's relationship with Israel was not influenced by the latter's ties to the United States.
- US Tries to Improve Relations with Russia with New Sanctions It is noteworthy, that Trump signed the bill behind closed doors, without the fanfare that has customarily accompanied his signing of executive orders.
- The White House Will Try to Soften Sanctions Against Russia The White House is concerned that the legislation would tie its hands on U.S.-Russia relations, a sentiment publicly expressed by Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.
- Trump's National Security Adviser Resigned: What Was the Reason? An early supporter of Trump, Michael Flynn has been a leading advocate to improve U.S. relations with Russia and Turkey...which in the end led to his resignation.
- Sigmar Gabriel: Serbia Must Recognize Kosovo's Independence to Join EU That is a central condition to take the path toward, Gabriel said
- Armenia and Bulgaria Acknowledge Their Role in Connecting the Gulf Coast to the Europe In this context, the rising interest of Bulgarian businessmen to invest in Armenian was especially prioritized, which was first of all conditioned by the membership of Armenia to the EAEU, the EU-Armenia...
- EU Welcomes German Coalition's ''New Departure for Europe'' Martin Schulz celebrated his party's coalition deal with Chancellor Angela Merkel's conservatives on Wednesday, saying it meant Germany "will return to an active and leading role in the European Union."
- Britain's May Gets 9 Billion Pounds Deals in China Britain is trying to reinvent itself as a global trading nation after a 2016 referendum decision to leave the European Union, and China, the world’s second-largest economy, is high on the list of countries...
- Catalonia Postpones Vote for New President Puigdemont said he was disappointed at the postponed vote and said he was the only possible candidate for regional president.
Black Ice On Sotk-Karvachar Roadway
Artsakh Republic President Met with the Defense Minister of the Republic of Armenia
Turkish Foreign Ministry: US Decision to Open Embassy in Jerusalem May Damage Peace
Azerbaijani Blogger: Armenians Did not Destroy Azerbaijani Graves in Karabakh
Turks Reveal their Greek, Armenian, Jewish Roots
Armenian Delegation Invited OSCE PA President to Visit Artsakh and Meet the Authorities There: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
The EU Prolonged Sanctions Against Belarus
Macron Against Wine Restriction
President Receives EU Special Representative for South Caucasus and Georgia Crisis
Australia's Deputy Prime Minister Resigns over a Scandal
Azerbaijan Has Asserted the Continuity of the Genocidal Policy: Larisa Alaverdyan
US Does Not Exclude Military Force Against Syrian Government Forces
In Armenia From Time to Time Precipitation Is Predicted
Saudi Arabia Allows Women to Leave Тheir Husbands
Macron Will Play in the Musical Tale
President of Artsakh: We Are Proud of Having a Powerful and Victorious Army
Netherlands Once Again Reconfirmed its Commitment to Universal Human Values: Edward Nalbandyan
Trump Speaks for Tougher Measures on Gun Control
Mysterious Cat with Two Faces Was Born in France (PHOTOS)
Erdoğan: Turkey Aims to Produce Unmanned Tanks
Russian Figure Skater of Armenian Origin Sets a World Record
When Erdogan Saw Pope's Chair He Demanded the Same for Himself (PHOTO)
The Day of the Formation of the Armenian Army: Congratulations, Armenian Soldier!
Armenian President Schools Azeri Diplomat on History at Munich Security Conference
Terrorism Is Not the First Challenge the US Faces Any Longer (Comparative Alalysis of US Military Strategies)
The Spiritual Leader of the Armenian Armed Forces: The Aspiration to Keep the Army Awake, in Prayer and in Blessing, Make the Armenian Clergyman Be in the Armed Forces
We Will Continue to Implement our Reform Agenda: Armenian Prime Minister's Interview with Euronews (Video)
Feast of St. Sarkis the Captain, Patron of Love and Youth, his Son Martyros and his 14 Soldiers-Companions
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
President Attends Bookinist Bookstore on the Occasion of Book Giving Day
Wind: 6.44 km/h