EU Extended Sanctions on Russia by Six Months
The European Union has extended sanctions on Russian and Ukrainian individuals and legal entities by another six months on Thursday, Sputnik News reports.
Despite the fact that several EU members have repeatedly voiced disapproval of anti-Russian sanctions policy and called for lifting them, which harm their states' trade with Russia, Brussels continues to prolong the restrictions on Moscow.
- Moscow Is Grateful to Israel for not Joining the Western Sanctions against Russia Shein also thanked Israel for its neutrality with regard to Russian-Ukrainian relations and added that Russia's relationship with Israel was not influenced by the latter's ties to the United States.
- US Tries to Improve Relations with Russia with New Sanctions It is noteworthy, that Trump signed the bill behind closed doors, without the fanfare that has customarily accompanied his signing of executive orders.
- The White House Will Try to Soften Sanctions Against Russia The White House is concerned that the legislation would tie its hands on U.S.-Russia relations, a sentiment publicly expressed by Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.
- Trump's National Security Adviser Resigned: What Was the Reason? An early supporter of Trump, Michael Flynn has been a leading advocate to improve U.S. relations with Russia and Turkey...which in the end led to his resignation.
- EU Extends Sanctions on Russia Russia's military interventions, first in Ukraine, then in Syria, were high on the EU summit agenda in Brussels.
- EU Defends Iran Deal After a closed-door meeting chaired by EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini on how best to proceed on the Iran issue, the ministers issued a joint statement saying the 2015 deal was key to preventing...
- Luis R. Corteguera: Declaration of Independence by Catalonia Might Move Madrid to Apply Article 155 of the Spanish Constitution (EXCLUSIVE) Efforts to stop the vote by relying on the courts to declare the referendum illegal, by taking control of Catalan finances to prevent expenditures on the referendum, and finally, by deploying thousands...
- Freedom of Speech Cannot Justify Hate Speech: Germany Fights Hate Speech Moreover, the scope of the problem should be extended to the punishment and fines for various officials, who spread hate speech on the highest level against the nations they consider their enemies.
- Catalan Independence Referendum: Opinions from Catalonia (EXCLUSIVE) "Spain's government is threatening people with thousands of policemen bullying citizens and forbidding universal rights such as freedom of expression. But we are not afraid anymore, and we are determined...
- Erdogan Compared Merkel’s Anti-Turkey Statement to Nazism You have entered into the election campaign in a competition for this title.
Erdogan: US, EU Don't Help Turkey in Terror Fight
Premiere of Dadivank Documentary Film in Artsakh
Hamshen Armenian Intellectual's Wife Detained in Turkey
Syrian Kurds Don’t Want Independence from Syria
Foreign Minister of the Republic of Artsakh Delivered a Speech in Brussels
Iraqi Forces Fully Took Control of Kirkuk
Premier of Serj Tankian’s Symphony in Armenia (Video)
Spanish Government Plans to Dissolve Catalonia's Parliament
NKR President Met with Catholicos of the Great House of Cilicia Aram I
Turkey Sets Up Its First Observation Post in Idlib
Tusk Rules Out Any EU Action Over Catalonia
EU to Reduce Financial Assistance to Turkey
RF Premier Dmitry Medvedev to Arrive in Armenia on Official Visit
NKR Defense Army Serviceman Tigran Khachatryan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Iraq Warns Foreign Oil Companies Against Contracts With Kurdistan
Artsakh Republic President Visited in Brussels the Office of the European Friends of Armenia Organization
NKR Defense Army Soldier Fatally Wounded
Azerbaijani MFA Considered Including Famous CNN Showman in Its Black List
Turkey Welcomes Cooperation with Iran Against the Iraqi KRG
Nalbandian: Azerbaijan Refuses to Reiterate the Principles of Karabakh Conflict Resolution
Being Afraid of Armenian Official, Azerbaijani Defense Minister Hides Behind the Flag
Georgians Would Die of Envy: BBC Travel Correspondent Told a Joke about Armenians, Georgians and Azeris
President Presents Geneva Talk’s Outcome at the Meeting with Armenian Community in Switzerland
Luis R. Corteguera: Declaration of Independence by Catalonia Might Move Madrid to Apply Article 155 of the Spanish Constitution (EXCLUSIVE)
Catalan Independence Referendum: Opinions from Catalonia (EXCLUSIVE)
The Armenian Delegation Called on Turkey for a Dialogue on the Issue of the Construction of Reservoirs on Araks: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Knyaz Hasanov: Iraqi Kurdistan Leadership Should Sit Down for Dialogue with the Iraqi Authorities
Armenian Delegates Talked About Issues of Refugees and Cyber Security at the OSCE PA Meeting: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
On the Occasion of the 26th Anniversary of Armenia’s Independence President Sargsyan Visited the Erablur Pantheon
Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan Discussed Issues Related to the Organization of the Upcoming Meeting of Presidents
Wind: 11.27 km/h