Turkey Summons German Ambassador
Turkey's foreign ministry has summoned Germany's ambassador in Ankara to protest the country for allowing "terror propaganda" by Kurdish militants, Fox News reports.
The ministry said late Saturday that a festival in Cologne used "symbols" of the outlawed Kurdistan Workers' Party or PKK, including pictures of the group's leader Abdullah Ocalan, imprisoned in Turkey. The statement said Germany had "a double standard in combatting terror."
Turkey has repeatedly accused Germany of harboring the PKK and relations have soured in the past year.
- Germany to Halt Arms Exports to Turkey Some German politicians have requested that any moves to approve a tank upgrade deal be halted.
- Assad Accused Turkey of Supporting Terrorists Turkey's attack on Afrin is related to Ankara's policy which is based on the support of terrorist groups.
- Turkish Politician Stressed that She Wrote in Twitter the Word Genocide As to her tweet about the Armenian Genocide, she stressed that she wrote the word Genocide, and the event was called the march for the Armenian Genocide victims.
- Erdogan Will Visit Vatican The visit follows phone calls between the two leaders who share concerns over the crisis and agree the status quo should remain.
- Erdogan Held a Phone Conversation with NATO Chief The NATO expressed confidence that the best way for solving the issue is an open dialogue between the allies.
US Warns the YPG to Cut Support If They Spot Fighting the ISIS
The RA President Arrived in Strasbourg
Germany to Halt Arms Exports to Turkey
President meets with members of French National Assembly and Senate Friendship Groups
Turkey Says Has "Neutralized" 260 Militants in Syria
Karen Karapetyan: Singapore's Development Path Is a Good Example for Armenia
Mkhitaryan Will Miss Today’s Match against Chelsea
OSCE Monitoring to Be Conducted on NKR-Azerbaijan Border
Qatar Supports Turkey’s Operation in Afrin
2 Dead, 19 Injured in US School Shooting
"Thank You, Armenian Soldier": Charitable Concert in Armenia
Armenian PM Meets with Major International Companies’ Leadership in Davos
Garo Paylan Nommed for Nobel Peace Prize
PACE Monitoring Committee Appointed a New Co-Rapporteur on Armenia
Macron Received the RA President at the Elysee Palace
Kurds and Turks Clash in Germany
Emil Jamil Lahoud: Armenian President of Lebanon
French Foreign Minister Calls on Turkey for Greatest Level of Restraint
Bako Sahakyan Partook at the Meeting of the Defense Army's Military Council
From Time to Time Precipitation is Predicted
Armenian Repatriate from Canada: In Artsakh People Live Happier than in Other Civilized Countries
Artsakh MFA: Call of the Azerbaijani FM to the French Government to Impede the Visits of the Citizens of Artsakh Is Unlawful
In Turkey Woman Who Recognizes Armenian Genocide is Elected the Head of Main Opposition Party Istanbul Chapter
2017 - Second Warmest since 1880 (VIDEO)
Armenian Civil Society Receives €1.74 million for New Activities from the EU
New Act against Iran in US Congress
Syria Threatens to "Destroy" Any Turkish Warplanes Flying into Its Territory
Statement of Artsakh National Assembly on 28th Anniversary of the Mass Pogroms of the Armenians in Baku
The World's Most Creative Christmas Trees Ever
Shastri Ramachandaran: Any Conflict Between China and US Would Destabilize the Global Economy (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 6.44 km/h