370 Babies Born in Yerevan on November 24-30
According to Yerevan Municipality Department of Health, 370 babies -206 boys and 164 girls- were born in the maternity homes of Yerevan on November 24-30, Information and Public Relations Department of the City Hall of Yerevan informs.
During the same period 40222 citizens applied to out-patient clinics of the capital.
- "Yerevan Heart in a New Rhythm" - Entertaining Event in “Tashir Street” Trade Center in Northern avenue Within the frames of the even the memoranda on understanding between Yerevan Municipality, other state establishments and "Tashir holding" group of companies will be signed.
- 402 Babies Born in on January 12-18 402 babies- 210 boys and 192 girls-were born in maternity homes of Yerevan from 12 to 18 of January
- The Final Concert of "New Year in Yerevan 2018" Program Is Held on January 13 The final concert "My old and new year" will be held on January 13, at 19:00 in Azatutyan square (Freedom square). Popular performers will take part in the concert
- 465 Babies -235 Boys and 230 Girls Were Born in Yerevan During the same period 1111 citizens applied to out-patient clinics of the capital.
- 384 Babies Born in Yerevan on December 1-7 384 babies -207 boys and 177 girls- were born in the maternity homes of Yerevan on December 1-7
Merkel and Macron Plan Roadmap on Euro Zone Reform
PACE Eliminates Turkish from the List of Working Languages
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime About 250 Times
James Bagyan: The Only Armenian that Was in Space and Can Make Dolma
EU-USA ''Metal War'' Will Cause New Intrigues
70 Racers from Armenia, Georgia and Iran to Take Part in International Car Race in Armenia
Mike Pompeo: the Most Conservative US State Secretary?
RA President Congratulated His Chinese Counterpart
Two Armenians Killed in Los Angeles Shooting
Russia Has Expelled 23 British Diplomats
Perspectives of IT Sector Development in Artsakh Were Discussed
Armenian Chess Players Participate in Individual Championship of Europe
New Secretary of State: Will the US Foreign Policy Become More Agressive?
A Turkish Bombing Raid Struck the Main Hospital in Afrin: At Least 16 Civilians Killed
RA President Met with the Upper Board of Armenia’s Supreme Judicial Council
Xi Jinping Re-Elected as China’s President
Candidates Tournament: Aronian Defeated by So
NKR President Met With the Representatives of Ramkavar Azatakan Party in Washington
Commemoration of St. Gregory the Illuminator’s Torments and Commitment to the Pit
Charles Aznavour Received Czech Rep. Award
Why the Figure Skater Evgenia Medvedeva (Babasyan) Did Not Take Her Father's Name?
Armenian President Schools Azeri Diplomat on History at Munich Security Conference
Azerbaijani Blogger: Armenians Did not Destroy Azerbaijani Graves in Karabakh
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
President Attends Bookinist Bookstore on the Occasion of Book Giving Day
Armenia Negotiates with Four Countries over Creation of Persian Gulf: Black Sea Transit Corridor
Serzh Sargsyan: Azerbaijan’s Position Regarding the Nagorno Karabakh Issue is a Flagrant Violation of the Helsinki Spirit
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Deputy Foreign Minister of Russia: Armenia Plays a Positive Role in Improving Russian-Georgian Relations (EXCLUSIVE)
Lapshin Showed the Difference in the Education of Armenian and Azerbaijani Children (VIDEO)
Wind: 11.27 km/h
Wind: 11.27 km/h