US: We Will ''Take Names of Those Who Vote against us''
The US ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley, has warned UN members she will be “taking names” of countries that vote to reject Jerusalem recognition, The Guardian reports.
Haley told countries – including European delegations – that she will report back to the US president with the names of those who support a draft resolution rejecting the US move at the UN general assembly on Thursday, adding that Trump took the issue personally.
“As you consider your vote, I encourage you to know the president and the US take this vote personally. The president will be watching this vote carefully and has requested I report back on those who voted against us,” she continued.
- US Will Maintain Military Presence in Syria after the Defeat of IS "We cannot make the same mistakes that were made in 2011," Tillerson said to an audience that included former Secretaries of State Condoleezza Rice and George Shultz, noting that the Islamic State and...
- US Congressman Called to Expand US-Artsakh Ties ANCA thanked Congressman Pallone for taking a legislative sledgehammer to the walls that have, for far too long, prevented the very type of open dialogue that is so very necessary for a durable and democratic...
- Donald Trump Announced the Winners of His ''Fake News'' Awards He gave the broadcaster CNN four of his awards.
- Erdogan Held a Phone Conversation with NATO Chief The NATO expressed confidence that the best way for solving the issue is an open dialogue between the allies.
- US Deeply Concerned Over Turkey’s Violations of Fundamental Human Rights Nauert stressed that the Turkish government is targeting people whose views differ from theirs.
- Armenia Included in the UN Honour Roll 2018 The Honour Roll includes those member states that have paid their regular budget assessments in full within the 30 day due period specified in Financial Regulation.
- Erdogan: US Can't Buy Turkish Support on Jerusalem ''I hope and expect the United States won’t get the result it expects from there (the United nations) and the world will give a very good lesson to the United States,'' Erdogan said in a speech in Ankara.
- U.N. Political Affairs Chief to Visit North Korea Jeffrey Feltman, a former senior official of the U.S. State Department will meet with North Korea Foreign Minister Ri Yong Ho and Vice Minister Pak Myong Guk to discuss ''issues of mutual interest and...
- UNICEF Urges Opportunities for "Forgotten Minority" as Study Reveals Bleak Prospects for 180 Million Children In honour of World Children's Day, which marks the anniversary of the adoption of the Convention on the Rights of the Child, UNICEF has coordinated a range of activities in over 130 countries that aim...
- Why Did the US and Israel Decide to Leave UNESCO? It should be mentioned that this is not the first demarche of the United States and Israel against the organization. Thus, in 2011, when Palestine became a full member of UNESCO, Israel ceased its membership,...
Trump Called Mexico the Most Dangerous Country in the World
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs' Meeting Over in Krakow
Trump Says Mexico Has to Pay for Border Wall 'Directly or Indirectly'
Tillerson Denied the Reports of Creating Border Forces in Northern Syria
Armenian MP of Turkey Garo Paylan Suggests Turkish Parliament to Investigate Hrant Dink's Murder
Syrian Government Called the Action of Turkey in Afrin Act of Aggression
Armenian and Azerbaijani Foreign Ministers Met in Krakow
No Armenians among Victims in Kazakhstan Bus Fire
Arsene Wenger Comments on Henrikh Mkhitaryan’s Transfer
US Will Maintain Military Presence in Syria after the Defeat of IS
US Congressman Called to Expand US-Artsakh Ties
Sweden Prepares its Population to War
Trump Is not Going to Move US Embassy to Jerusalem in 2018
Donald Trump Announced the Winners of His ''Fake News'' Awards
Missing Russian Diplomat to Turkey Has Caused a Stir in Ankara
Turkish Politician Stressed that She Wrote in Twitter the Word Genocide
Merkel and Kurtz Say EU Needs to Secure External Borders
Edward Nalbandian Met with the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs in Krakow
Artsakh Republic State Minister: 2018 Will Be a Big Year for Our Economy
Mistura Invites the Syrian Government and Opposition to a Special Meeting
Aram Ateshyan: It's an Honor for me to Be Erdogan's Brother
Garo Paylan Says Received Intelligence Data About Assassination Plans Targeting Turkish-Armenians Living in Europe
Armenian Repatriate from Canada: In Artsakh People Live Happier than in Other Civilized Countries
In Turkey Woman Who Recognizes Armenian Genocide is Elected the Head of Main Opposition Party Istanbul Chapter
Head Coach of the Azerbaijani National Football Team: We Would not Want to Play with our Enemy - Armenia
Turkish Politician Says Turkey May Face Terrible Scenarios: Israel, Greece, Cyprus, Armenia, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia Will Unite Against It
The World's Most Creative Christmas Trees Ever
Shastri Ramachandaran: Any Conflict Between China and US Would Destabilize the Global Economy (EXCLUSIVE)
The Head of the General Staff of Armenia: The Commander Who Hurried to Help His Soldier Was Also Wounded
Our Ultimate Goal is to Have a United Armenia: Head of the "Democracy" Faction of Artsakh National Assembly
Wind: 28.97 km/h