US: We Will ''Take Names of Those Who Vote against us''
The US ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley, has warned UN members she will be “taking names” of countries that vote to reject Jerusalem recognition, The Guardian reports.
Haley told countries – including European delegations – that she will report back to the US president with the names of those who support a draft resolution rejecting the US move at the UN general assembly on Thursday, adding that Trump took the issue personally.
“As you consider your vote, I encourage you to know the president and the US take this vote personally. The president will be watching this vote carefully and has requested I report back on those who voted against us,” she continued.
- Artsakh President Was Awarded with "Mesrop Mashtots" Order Bako Sahakyan also recognized the important role of the U.S. Armenian organisations in international recognition of Artsakh and making our country recognizable worldwide.
- Washington: Bako Sahakyan Visited the Headquarters of ANCA President Sahakyan highlighted the ANCA's activity in solving various national issues conveying gratitude for constantly keeping the Artsakh-related issues in the spotlight of attention.
- NKR President Bako Sahakyan Made a Speech at the US Congress The President accentuated Washington's considerable contribution in maintaining peace and stability in our region, in peaceful and just solution of the Azerbaijani-Karabakh conflict.
- Breaking: A Street Will Be Named in Honor to Artsakh in Glendale "The Glendale City Council unanimously voted to begin the process of renaming Maryland avenue between Wilson and Harvard Street to Artsakh Street in honor of the Republic of Artsakh! #ArtsakhStrong #ArtsakhStreet"
- The Delegation Headed by the Artsakh Republic President Arrived with a Working Visit in Washington The delegation headed by the Artsakh Republic President arrived with a working visit in Washington.
- At the Session of the UN Human Rights Council Armenia Presented a Resolution on Genocide Prevention The Sumgait massacre was widely condemned by the international community, including by the resolution of the European Parliament. Regrettably, the masterminds and perpetrators of this crime were not duly...
- Armenia Included in the UN Honour Roll 2018 The Honour Roll includes those member states that have paid their regular budget assessments in full within the 30 day due period specified in Financial Regulation.
- Erdogan: US Can't Buy Turkish Support on Jerusalem ''I hope and expect the United States won’t get the result it expects from there (the United nations) and the world will give a very good lesson to the United States,'' Erdogan said in a speech in Ankara.
- U.N. Political Affairs Chief to Visit North Korea Jeffrey Feltman, a former senior official of the U.S. State Department will meet with North Korea Foreign Minister Ri Yong Ho and Vice Minister Pak Myong Guk to discuss ''issues of mutual interest and...
- UNICEF Urges Opportunities for "Forgotten Minority" as Study Reveals Bleak Prospects for 180 Million Children In honour of World Children's Day, which marks the anniversary of the adoption of the Convention on the Rights of the Child, UNICEF has coordinated a range of activities in over 130 countries that aim...
Commemoration of St. Gregory the Illuminator’s Torments and Commitment to the Pit
Charles Aznavour Received Czech Rep. Award
Migrants Clash with Madrid Police
Dollar Falling in Armenia
The CSTO PA Should Strictly Respond to Azerbaijan’s Destructive Actions
The Republic of Armenia Stands by the People of Lebanon
Donald Trump Jr and wife Vanessa Separating After 12 Years of Marriage
Artsakh President Was Awarded with "Mesrop Mashtots" Order
A Serviceman Died in Artsakh
NKR President Visited the Center for the National Interest in Washington
NATO's Chief: Poisoning of Skripal is Threat to International Security
Russian, Iranian, Turkish Top Diplomats to Discuss Syria at Astana Talks
Trump Says it Looks Like the Russians were Behind Skripal's Poisoning
In Miami, As a Result of the Collapse of the Bridge, Four People were Killed
Roads in Armenia Are Mainly Passable
Britain, US, Germany and France Issue a Joint Statement on Salisbury Nerve Agent Attack
Erdogan: We Will Only Leave Afrin Once Our Work Is Done
OSCE Mission Monitoring: Azerbaijani Side Did Not Lead the OSCE Mission to Its Front-Line Positions
Russia to Expel UK Diplomats as Response
Russia Supports Karabakh Conflict’s Full Format Settlement: Zakharova
Why the Figure Skater Evgenia Medvedeva (Babasyan) Did Not Take Her Father's Name?
Armenian President Schools Azeri Diplomat on History at Munich Security Conference
Azerbaijani Blogger: Armenians Did not Destroy Azerbaijani Graves in Karabakh
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
President Attends Bookinist Bookstore on the Occasion of Book Giving Day
Armenia Negotiates with Four Countries over Creation of Persian Gulf: Black Sea Transit Corridor
Serzh Sargsyan: Azerbaijan’s Position Regarding the Nagorno Karabakh Issue is a Flagrant Violation of the Helsinki Spirit
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Deputy Foreign Minister of Russia: Armenia Plays a Positive Role in Improving Russian-Georgian Relations (EXCLUSIVE)
Lapshin Showed the Difference in the Education of Armenian and Azerbaijani Children (VIDEO)
Wind: 11.27 km/h