Yerevan Jazz in Moscow
Yerevan Mayor Taron Margaryan together with the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Armenia to Russia Vardan Toghanyan, the head of Yerevan Municipality representation in Moscow Makar Nahapetyan, the representatives of Moscow Government and Yerevan delegation was present at the gala-concert of “Yerevan days in Moscow” program, official page of Yerevan Municipality reports.
"Malkhas" jazz band headed by the RA People’s Artist, Honorary Citizen of Yerevan, famous jazzman Levon Malkhasyan greeted those present during the concert. Famous jazz compositions sounded during the concert organized in Moscow International Music House.
The evening was also accompanied by the performances of the RA Distinguished Artist, Piano player Vahagn Hayrapetyan, the RA Distinguished Artist Aram Gevorgyan (Aramo), contrabass player Nikohayos Vardanyan, duduk player Norayr Kartashyan and drum player Arman Jalalyan. The concert program was saturated with best Armenian and international jazz compositions and greeted with warmth and appreciation by the audience.
- Russia Will Support Italy's Efforts in Karabakh Conflict The official added that Russia will support the Italian OSCE Chairmanship's efforts in the process of Karabakh conflict settlement.
- Trump: It is Better to Cooperate with Russia than to Be Enemies I want to say that it is better to cooperate with other countries
- Stoltenberg: NATO Doesn't Want a New Cold War with Russia Stoltenberg stressed the importance of keeping open channels of communication with Moscow.
- NATO Aims at More Active Dialogue with Russia in 2018 At the same time NATO's message is that we don't want a new Cold War. We don't want a new arms race and we want political dialogue with Russia.
- Minister: Russia Establishes Permanent Presence in Syria Minister: Last week the Commander-in-Chief approved the structure and the bases in Tartus and in Hmeimim. We have begun forming a permanent presence there.
- Armenia and Russia Discussed Prospects of Mutual Partnership in Industry Field During the talk Denis Manturov highly appreciated the decisions adopted in the Eurasian partnership international forum, as well as highlighted the need to intensify the bilateral contacts.
- Russian Figure Skater Prepares a Performance for Armenian Folk Song One of the achievements, which I am proud of is that now I am a candidate for master of sports. On the first day of the city championship I skated a short program.
- Sharmazanov Leaves for Moscow on a Working Visit In Moscow Eduard Sharmazanov will deliver a report at the international forum "Parliamentarians against drugs".
- Russian FM to Pay Official Visit to Armenia The Russian FM will meet with President Serzh Sargsyan.
- Russian Official: Every Delegation Should Come and Bow in Tsitsernakaberd The Armenian people’s great friend Nikolai Ryzhkov noted that he had known about the Armenian Genocide perpetrated in the Ottoman Empire in 1915 since his school years.
Mistura Invites the Syrian Government and Opposition to a Special Meeting
Why Is the Deal for Mkhitaryan and Sanchez Being Delayed?
Catalan Parliament Has Elected the Speaker
Lavrov and Çavuşoğlu Discussed the Developments in Syria
Bitcoin Drops to $10,000
Erdogan Will Visit Vatican
The World Union of Jewish Students: No Matter What Israel’s Official Policy Is, It Is Wrong Not to Recognize the Armenian Genocide (EXCLUSIVE)
Kazakhstan and USA Sign over $7.5 Billion Worth Contracts
Tigran Balayan: Armenian Arrested in Turkey is a Turkish Citizen
We Can Sometimes Go Beyond the Framework of Classical Schemes: Minister of Foreign Affairs of Artsakh Republic (EXCLUSIVE)
Young Officials Recognize No Borders: Head of Artsakh Shahumyan Region
Survey Points to Rising Risk of War because of Trump's Participation in Davos
French and Azerbaijani FMs Discuss Karabakh Conflict Settlement
EU Heads Say the Door Remains Open for the UK to Stay in the EU
Why is the Quick Ratification of the Agreement between Armenia and the EU Important?
Clash of Turkish and American Interests in Syria
Czech Prime Minister Loses Confidence Vote
Erdogan Held a Phone Conversation with NATO Chief
Syrian PYD Calls on World Powers to Stop Turkey’s Bombardment of Afrin
US Deeply Concerned Over Turkey’s Violations of Fundamental Human Rights
Aram Ateshyan: It's an Honor for me to Be Erdogan's Brother
Garo Paylan Says Received Intelligence Data About Assassination Plans Targeting Turkish-Armenians Living in Europe
Armenian Repatriate from Canada: In Artsakh People Live Happier than in Other Civilized Countries
Head Coach of the Azerbaijani National Football Team: We Would not Want to Play with our Enemy - Armenia
Turkish Politician Says Turkey May Face Terrible Scenarios: Israel, Greece, Cyprus, Armenia, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia Will Unite Against It
The World's Most Creative Christmas Trees Ever
Shastri Ramachandaran: Any Conflict Between China and US Would Destabilize the Global Economy (EXCLUSIVE)
The Head of the General Staff of Armenia: The Commander Who Hurried to Help His Soldier Was Also Wounded
In Turkey Woman Who Recognizes Armenian Genocide is Elected the Head of Main Opposition Party Istanbul Chapter
Foreign Minister Nalbandian Discussed Visa Liberalization Between Armenia and the EU with Minister of the Interior of France
Wind: 6.44 km/h