NATO Aims at More Active Dialogue with Russia in 2018
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg on Friday told Germany's DPA news agency that he expects increased dialogue between Russia and the transatlantic alliance in 2018, Deutsche Welle reports.
"We are moving forward both on the political dialogue and the military lines of communication, and the whole alliance is behind that."
"We need to address the fact that we see a more assertive Russia to the east. At the same time NATO's message is that we don't want a new Cold War. We don't want a new arms race and we want political dialogue with Russia."
- Russia Will Support Italy's Efforts in Karabakh Conflict The official added that Russia will support the Italian OSCE Chairmanship's efforts in the process of Karabakh conflict settlement.
- Trump: It is Better to Cooperate with Russia than to Be Enemies I want to say that it is better to cooperate with other countries
- Stoltenberg: NATO Doesn't Want a New Cold War with Russia Stoltenberg stressed the importance of keeping open channels of communication with Moscow.
- Minister: Russia Establishes Permanent Presence in Syria Minister: Last week the Commander-in-Chief approved the structure and the bases in Tartus and in Hmeimim. We have begun forming a permanent presence there.
- Syrian Opposition Rejects Russia’s Planned Sochi Conference "Russia has not contributed one step to easing the suffering of Syrians and has not pressured the regime that it claims it is a guarantor by move in any real path toward a solution," the rebel statement...
Trump Called Mexico the Most Dangerous Country in the World
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs' Meeting Over in Krakow
Trump Says Mexico Has to Pay for Border Wall 'Directly or Indirectly'
Tillerson Denied the Reports of Creating Border Forces in Northern Syria
Armenian MP of Turkey Garo Paylan Suggests Turkish Parliament to Investigate Hrant Dink's Murder
Syrian Government Called the Action of Turkey in Afrin Act of Aggression
Armenian and Azerbaijani Foreign Ministers Met in Krakow
No Armenians among Victims in Kazakhstan Bus Fire
Arsene Wenger Comments on Henrikh Mkhitaryan’s Transfer
US Will Maintain Military Presence in Syria after the Defeat of IS
US Congressman Called to Expand US-Artsakh Ties
Sweden Prepares its Population to War
Trump Is not Going to Move US Embassy to Jerusalem in 2018
Donald Trump Announced the Winners of His ''Fake News'' Awards
Missing Russian Diplomat to Turkey Has Caused a Stir in Ankara
Turkish Politician Stressed that She Wrote in Twitter the Word Genocide
Merkel and Kurtz Say EU Needs to Secure External Borders
Edward Nalbandian Met with the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs in Krakow
Artsakh Republic State Minister: 2018 Will Be a Big Year for Our Economy
Mistura Invites the Syrian Government and Opposition to a Special Meeting
Aram Ateshyan: It's an Honor for me to Be Erdogan's Brother
Garo Paylan Says Received Intelligence Data About Assassination Plans Targeting Turkish-Armenians Living in Europe
Armenian Repatriate from Canada: In Artsakh People Live Happier than in Other Civilized Countries
In Turkey Woman Who Recognizes Armenian Genocide is Elected the Head of Main Opposition Party Istanbul Chapter
Head Coach of the Azerbaijani National Football Team: We Would not Want to Play with our Enemy - Armenia
Turkish Politician Says Turkey May Face Terrible Scenarios: Israel, Greece, Cyprus, Armenia, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia Will Unite Against It
The World's Most Creative Christmas Trees Ever
Shastri Ramachandaran: Any Conflict Between China and US Would Destabilize the Global Economy (EXCLUSIVE)
The Head of the General Staff of Armenia: The Commander Who Hurried to Help His Soldier Was Also Wounded
Our Ultimate Goal is to Have a United Armenia: Head of the "Democracy" Faction of Artsakh National Assembly
Wind: 28.97 km/h