The Final Concert of "New Year in Yerevan 2018" Program Is Held on January 13
The final concert "My old and new year" will be held on January 13, at 19:00 in Azatutyan square (Freedom square). Popular performers will take part in the concert, Information and Public Relations Department of the City Hall of Yerevan reports.
- Human Rights Defender Concerned over MPs' Phone Number Leak The office expressed concern that this case can create a dangerous precedent of psychological pressure through the release of personal data of public figures.
- Yerevan Municipality Will Restore the Public Property Damaged during the Rallies Yerevan is aware that dustbins, benches and other public property were damaged during the rallies and acts of public disobedience organized in the capital.
- From April 13 to 19, 350 Babies Born in Yerevan Yerevan Municipality Health Department informs that in the period from April 13 to 19, 350 babies-197 boys and 153 girls- were born in the maternity homes of Yerevan. During the same period 37279 citizens...
- Ara Babloyan: Leaders of the Protests Should Understand that They Take on Them All Further Developments The President of the Republic personally visited the most heated place of complaints and personally urged MP Nikol Pashinyan to come to a political dialogue.
- Artsakh Will Welcome Tourists at Zvartnots International Airport The project realized in the framework of the cooperation of Artsakh Ministry of Culture, Youth Affairs and Tourism and Armenia's State Committee of Tourism aims at raising the awareness of the tourists...
UK House of Lords Has Approved Armenia-EU Agreement
New Program for Syrian Armenians to Be Launched by Red Cross
EU Begins Screening Macedonia, Albania for Mid-2019 Accession Talks
US House of Representatives may Consider New Sanctions on Russia
At Least three Dead After Two Planes Crash in Florida
Iran files Suit in International Court against U.S. over Sanctions
Prime Minister Suggests Reconsidering Rental Contracts for Facilities Near Lake Sevan and Bring Them to a Proper Level
Trump: Iran deal is good for Russia, but it wasn't good for US
EU Signs Free-trade Agreement with Japan
Putin: Russia Has No “Compromising Material” on Trump
Trump must be Removed for "Treasonous Conduct" with Putin, Former White House Ethics Chief Says
Armenia PM, First President Meet
Nikol Pashinyan, Petros Terzian Discuss Hayastan All-Armenian Fund’s Further Activities
Putin, Trump Not to Exchange Gifts?
EU is Ready to Help Armenia: EU Envoy
Lavrov, Pompeo Holding Their First Meeting in Helsinki
Princes Charles, William Unwilling to Meet with Trump during UK Visit
Paris Turns to Violence after France’s World Cup Victory Over Croatia
Israeli Rockets Strike Military Position Near Aleppo
President Armen Sarkissian Met with the Emir of Qatar Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani
Prince William Got an Armenian Cross as a Gift
A Lebanese Politician of Armenian Ethnic Origins is in the top-5 of the Most Successful Business Women in the Middle East
Nikol Pashinyan: "A Historical Process of Reconciliation Between Law-Enforcement Authorities and Society is Taking Place in Armenia"
Nikol Pashinyan: "Our most important goal is not only to stop the tide of emigration, but to reverse the trend" (PHOTOS)
Newlywed Foreigners Apply for Artsakh Visa with Bride Wearing a Wedding Dress
Feast of Transfiguration of Our Lord Jesus Christ
Developments in Georgia: The Reasons of Prime Minister's Resignation and Prospects of Changes in the Country
Israel Defense Minister Cancels Azerbaijan Visit
Erdogan Plans to Involve Ethnic Armenian Economist Daron Acemoglu in the New Cabinet
Artsrun Hovhannisyan: The Activity of Azerbaijani Farmers and Shepherds is From Now on Threatened Due to "Liberator" Hasanov
Wind: 17.70 km/h