CSTO to Organize Joint Exercises "Combat Brotherhood-2018"
In Moscow, at the joint staff of the collective security Treaty (CSTO) held a meeting dedicated to developing a plan of joint exercises "Combat Brotherhood-2018", the Newspaper reports.
In a working meeting the representatives of the ministries of defence (armed forces General staff) of member States of the CSTO – Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia, Tajikistan and the Secretariat and United headquarters of the CSTO participated.
The issues of operational and combat training were discussed and approaches were coordinated on formation of the operational-strategic situation of the joint operational-strategic exercises "Combat brotherhood-2018".
- In Relations with Armenia Russia Proceeds from the Statements of Nikol Pashinyan: Lavrov During the meeting Zohrab Mnatsakanyan noted that the Armenian government is committed to deepening and strengthening cooperation with Russia, this remains one of the priorities, and Yerevan is determined...
- Yerevan Expects New High-Level Contacts with Russia, Mnatsakanyan According to him, Armenia intends to expend its cooperation with Russia in all fields, as well as within Eurasian Economic Union and CSTO.
- The Meeting of the Armenian Foreign Ministers to Kick Off This is the Armenian FM’s first meeting with his Russian counterpart since assuming office.
- Speaker of Parliament of Armenia Meets Qatari Counterpart in Moscow During the meeting the officials discussed issues relating to the inter-parliamentary ties, as well as the development of cooperation between the two countries in different spheres.
- Z. Mnatsakanyan and Ambassador of Russia Discussed Armenian-Russian Agenda Minister Mnatsakanyan and Ambassador Kopyrkin discussed a number of issues relating to the Armenian-Russian agenda, as well as touched upon the timetable of upcoming high-level mutual visits in the context...
10 People Executed in China
William Saroyan House-Museum in Fresno
Thousands Join London March to Demand Brexit Deal Referendum
Iran Expects Europe's Package to Save Nuclear Deal by end of June
Denmark Is The Most Expensive EU Country
Feast of the Discovery of St. Mary’s Box
5 Day Weather Forecast
Ethiopia: One dead and Dozens Hurt in Grenade Attack at Pro-PM Rally
Erdogan Faces Test in Critical Elections: DW
OSCE Is Eager to Step Up its Links with Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan: Permanent Representatives Return from Fruitful Trip
Bako Sahakyan Visited the Town of Karvachar
Serzh Sargsyan Sent a Congratulatory Message to Armen Sarkissian on Birthday Anniversary
The first soldier to be awarded the Victoria Cross (VC) by Queen Elizabeth II, has died aged 90
US and South Korea suspend more joint military exercises
Commemoration of Sts. Tiridates, King of Armenia, Queen Ashkhen and Princess Khosrovidoukht
Azerbaijan, in Fact, Refuses Any Negotiation, Threatening by War
Appointment of The Ambassador is Very Important for Armenia-Ukraine Relations: Head of the Armenia-Ukraine Friendship Group
EU Tariffs on US Products Come into Effect
Trump Extends Sanctions Against North Korea for Another Year
EU Լeaders to Prolong Sanctions against Russia
Nikol Pashinyan to Resign During a Year
Prime Minister Pashinyan Attends Gala Concert Dedicated to World Foot Championship in Red Square (PHOTOS)
It’s Already Two Months Azerbaijan Has Accumulated Troops in Different Parts of the Contact Line, Davit Babayan
Alexander Lapshin Claims Azerbaijan Might Be Behind the Death of Anthony Bourdain for Artsakh Episode
Newlywed Foreigners Apply for Artsakh Visa with Bride Wearing a Wedding Dress
Supporters of the Armenian Genocide in Turkey Received Documentary Evidence from the Prosecutor's Office of Istanbul
''Armenian-Russian Relations are Developing Steadily and Dynamically'' - Nikol Pashinyan Meets with Dmitry Medvedev
Nikol Pashinyan Visits Prelacy of Holy Transformation Church of Russia and New Nakhichevan Diocese (PHOTOS)
The Issue of Recognition of the Armenian Genocide is a Tool in Turkish-Israeli Relations: Armen Petrosyan
Press Statement by the Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group Following their Meetings with Armenian Officials
Wind: 17.70 km/h