Britain's May Gets 9 Billion Pounds Deals in China
British Prime Minister Theresa May left China on Friday with deals worth more than 9.3 billion pounds ($13.26 billion), at the end of a three-day trade mission where President Xi Jinping pledged to upgrade their ''golden era'' in relations, Reuters reports.
Britain is trying to reinvent itself as a global trading nation after a 2016 referendum decision to leave the European Union, and China, the world’s second-largest economy, is high on the list of countries that Britain wants to sign a free trade agreement with.
Chinese investment is helping Britain develop infrastructure and create jobs, with some 50,000 British businesses importing goods from China and more than 10,000 sell their goods to China.
- The Artsakh Parliament President Received the Delegation of the City of Bouc-Bel-Air of France "The work that you are doing in Artsakh is very important. I think the work that is being done in different sphered will become the basis for more effective collaboration," said Ashot Ghoulyan.
- Tax War between US and EU "If the E.U. wants to further increase their already massive tariffs and barriers on U.S. companies doing business there, we will simply apply a Tax on their Cars which freely pour into the U.S. They make...
- Sigmar Gabriel: Serbia Must Recognize Kosovo's Independence to Join EU That is a central condition to take the path toward, Gabriel said
- Armenia and Bulgaria Acknowledge Their Role in Connecting the Gulf Coast to the Europe In this context, the rising interest of Bulgarian businessmen to invest in Armenian was especially prioritized, which was first of all conditioned by the membership of Armenia to the EAEU, the EU-Armenia...
- EU Welcomes German Coalition's ''New Departure for Europe'' Martin Schulz celebrated his party's coalition deal with Chancellor Angela Merkel's conservatives on Wednesday, saying it meant Germany "will return to an active and leading role in the European Union."
- EU Says Finance Sector Ready for Disorderly Brexit The EU was not being threatening toward Britain by preparing for a possible “cliff edge” Brexit, European Commission Vice President Jyrki Katainen told reporters in Brussels.
- No Question of a Second Brexit Referendum - Britain PM “We are leaving the EU and there is no question of a second referendum or going back and I think that’s important,” May told the Munich Security Conference.
- EU Heads Say the Door Remains Open for the UK to Stay in the EU "Brexit will become a reality, with all its negative consequences, in March next year, unless there is a change of heart among our British friends," Tusk posted on Twitter.
- BrExit High on Agenda for Emmanuel Macron's Visit to Britain Following the decision last month of EU leaders to green light the second phase of the BrExit talks, Britain’s impending withdrawal from the bloc is likely to feature prominently in their discussions.
- UK Aims for Trade Deal with EU that Tops Canada Pact After securing an initial agreement on Friday to move Brexit talks to a second phase, Prime Minister Theresa May is keen to start discussing future ties with the EU, and especially the type of trading...
EU to Keep Pressure on North Korea over its Nuclear Program
The New Structure of Eastern Partnership: What are The Main Priorities Today
50 Million Facebook Users Data Harvested for Trump Election Campaign
Dollar Continues to Decline in Armenia
OSCE: Russia's Presidential Election was Marred by Lack of Genuine Competition
NATO Will Move to New Headquarters
The Silence of the International Community on Aliyev's Statements May Lead to Irreversible Consequences
Second Artsakh Airfest Will Be Held on June 16
Diogo Pinto Resigns as Director of European Friends of Armenia
Delegation of Senate of Poland Pays Tribute in Tsitsernakaberd Memorial Complex
The Absence of a Proper International response to the Territorial Claims of Aliyev Inspired Him to Demand More
Serzh Sargsyan Had a Telephone Conversation with Vladimir Putin
Artsakh President Congratulated President of Russia
Turkey Banned Screening of Armenian-Iranian movie ''Yeva'' Due to Azerbaijan
Ashotyan: RA Parliament Will Ratify the RA-EU Agreement in April
The UK and the EU Agreed on a "Large Part" of the Brexit Deal
New Caledonia to Hold Vote on Independence from France in November
Henrikh Mkhitaryan Donated His Car to the Homeland Defender's Rehabilitation Center
CSKA Moscow Manager: ''We Will Make Maximum Efforts to Neutralize Henrikh Mkhitaryan''
France Urges the EU to Consider New Sanctions on Iran
James Bagyan: The Only Armenian that Was in Space and Can Make Dolma
Why the Figure Skater Evgenia Medvedeva (Babasyan) Did Not Take Her Father's Name?
Armenian President Schools Azeri Diplomat on History at Munich Security Conference
Azerbaijani Blogger: Armenians Did not Destroy Azerbaijani Graves in Karabakh
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
President Attends Bookinist Bookstore on the Occasion of Book Giving Day
Armenia Negotiates with Four Countries over Creation of Persian Gulf: Black Sea Transit Corridor
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Deputy Foreign Minister of Russia: Armenia Plays a Positive Role in Improving Russian-Georgian Relations (EXCLUSIVE)
Lapshin Showed the Difference in the Education of Armenian and Azerbaijani Children (VIDEO)
Wind: 11.27 km/h