The US Embassy in Ankara Continues to be Closed because of Security Threat
US Embassy in Ankara is still closed, as the statement reads, because of security threat.
The Embassy will announce its reopening, once it resumes services.
During this period, only emergency services will be provided. Routine services, such as passport renewals including lost or stolen passports, reports of birth abroad, and notarial services, are not considered emergencies. Requests for these services will be processed through our online appointment system once the Embassy reopens. Visa interviews and other routine services are cancelled; applicants will be informed directly of steps to take.
Actions to take:
- Avoid large crowds.
- Avoid the Embassy.
- Heighten your personal security posture and awareness if you choose to visit popular tourist sites, shopping malls, shopping districts, and sports and entertainment venues.
- Notify family and friends of your safety.
- Monitor local media for updates.
- Keep a low profile."
- PACE Eliminates Turkish from the List of Working Languages Thus there will be no separate translation into Turkish of Committee meetings and plenary sessions. If needed, the Turkish Parliament will assume the costs of the translation.
- Turkish Foreign Minister to Leave for Russia with an Official Visit "Turkey attaches great importance to relations with Russia. Our Foreign Minister will pay a visit to Moscow from March12 to 14, during which he will discuss preparations for the summit meeting of the Cooperation...
- Unidentified Assailants Vandalize Turkish Embassy Building in Berlin Police closed the Embassy street after the incident and an investigation is underway to identify the assailants.
- Kurdish YPG: Syrian Army Must Come Help Stop Turkey The YPG has called on Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s government to send troops to the Afrin region in the northwest, and pro-Damascus militias arrived there late on Tuesday.
- Turkey Orders Detention of 170 Soldiers for Links to Coup Plotters The suspects are believed to have contacted imams of the network via payphones and landlines, the news agency said.
- White House Explains Why Trump Didn’t Congratulate Putin on Election Deputy press secretary Hogan Gidley told reporters that the Trump administration will work to cultivate the relationship they have with Russia.
- Mike Pompeo: the Most Conservative US State Secretary? In this context it is interesting that his most favorite book is Ayn Rand’s novel Atlas Shrugged, which depicts "a dystopian United States in which private businesses suffer under increasingly burdensome...
- NKR President Met With the Representatives of Ramkavar Azatakan Party in Washington The meetings addressed diverse issues related to the Artsakh domestic and foreign policy, the Artsakh-Diaspora cooperation, developing and deepening the USA-Artsakh ties.
- Artsakh President Was Awarded with "Mesrop Mashtots" Order Bako Sahakyan also recognized the important role of the U.S. Armenian organisations in international recognition of Artsakh and making our country recognizable worldwide.
- Washington: Bako Sahakyan Visited the Headquarters of ANCA President Sahakyan highlighted the ANCA's activity in solving various national issues conveying gratitude for constantly keeping the Artsakh-related issues in the spotlight of attention.
RA MoD: The Life of the Wounded Soldier Is not in Danger
NKR Defense Army Shot Down an Azerbaijani Drone (Pics)
White House Explains Why Trump Didn’t Congratulate Putin on Election
EU to Keep Pressure on North Korea over its Nuclear Program
The New Structure of Eastern Partnership: What are The Main Priorities Today
50 Million Facebook Users Data Harvested for Trump Election Campaign
Dollar Continues to Decline in Armenia
OSCE: Russia's Presidential Election was Marred by Lack of Genuine Competition
NATO Will Move to New Headquarters
The Silence of the International Community on Aliyev's Statements May Lead to Irreversible Consequences
Second Artsakh Airfest Will Be Held on June 16
Diogo Pinto Resigns as Director of European Friends of Armenia
Delegation of Senate of Poland Pays Tribute in Tsitsernakaberd Memorial Complex
The Absence of a Proper International response to the Territorial Claims of Aliyev Inspired Him to Demand More
Serzh Sargsyan Had a Telephone Conversation with Vladimir Putin
Artsakh President Congratulated President of Russia
Turkey Banned Screening of Armenian-Iranian movie ''Yeva'' Due to Azerbaijan
Ashotyan: RA Parliament Will Ratify the RA-EU Agreement in April
The UK and the EU Agreed on a "Large Part" of the Brexit Deal
New Caledonia to Hold Vote on Independence from France in November
James Bagyan: The Only Armenian that Was in Space and Can Make Dolma
Why the Figure Skater Evgenia Medvedeva (Babasyan) Did Not Take Her Father's Name?
Armenian President Schools Azeri Diplomat on History at Munich Security Conference
Azerbaijani Blogger: Armenians Did not Destroy Azerbaijani Graves in Karabakh
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
President Attends Bookinist Bookstore on the Occasion of Book Giving Day
Armenia Negotiates with Four Countries over Creation of Persian Gulf: Black Sea Transit Corridor
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Deputy Foreign Minister of Russia: Armenia Plays a Positive Role in Improving Russian-Georgian Relations (EXCLUSIVE)
Lapshin Showed the Difference in the Education of Armenian and Azerbaijani Children (VIDEO)
Wind: 11.27 km/h