The Artsakh Parliament President Received the Delegation of the City of Bouc-Bel-Air of France
March 5, the Republic of Artsakh National Assembly President Ashot Ghoulyan, received a delegation of the city of Bouc-Bel-Air headed by the mayor of the city Richard Mallie, which arrived in Artsakh on March 2, official page Artsakh Parliament reports.
The Head of the Parliament welcomed the guests and highly appreciated the active participation of Richard Mallie in the inter-parliamentary format, as well as in the cooperation with sister cities and underlined his consistent efforts to move this cooperation to the practical field.
"The work that you are doing in Artsakh is very important. I think the work that is being done in different sphered will become the basis for more effective collaboration," said Ashot Ghoulyan.
Expressing gratitude for the reception, Richard Mallie noted that they will continue to defend Artsakh not only with words but with actions and in support of this promise, presented to the Head of the National Assembly Ashot Ghoulyan the first steps of the cooperation between the Bouc-Bel-Air-Askeran sister cities as an interactive whiteboards, and the observations that have been accumulated in the fields of economy, wine-making, which should later be turned into specific programs.
Afterwards the Head of the parliament answered the questions of the guests related to the April war, the role of the international structures on the region as well as the he prospects of the settlement of the problem.
Chair of the National Assembly Standing Committee on Foreign Relations Arzik Mkhitaryan took part at the meeting.
- A New Stage in Relations between France and Germany Relations between France and Germany close at first sight are far from ideal.
- Tax War between US and EU "If the E.U. wants to further increase their already massive tariffs and barriers on U.S. companies doing business there, we will simply apply a Tax on their Cars which freely pour into the U.S. They make...
- Sigmar Gabriel: Serbia Must Recognize Kosovo's Independence to Join EU That is a central condition to take the path toward, Gabriel said
- Armenia and Bulgaria Acknowledge Their Role in Connecting the Gulf Coast to the Europe In this context, the rising interest of Bulgarian businessmen to invest in Armenian was especially prioritized, which was first of all conditioned by the membership of Armenia to the EAEU, the EU-Armenia...
- EU Welcomes German Coalition's ''New Departure for Europe'' Martin Schulz celebrated his party's coalition deal with Chancellor Angela Merkel's conservatives on Wednesday, saying it meant Germany "will return to an active and leading role in the European Union."
- Artsakh Develops Relations with the USA at Different Levels The visit of Artsakh President and other high-level officials to the US and the meetings are especially prioritized when considered in the following three levels.
- Perspectives of IT Sector Development in Artsakh Were Discussed Bagrat Engibaryan, Director of EIF emphasized that if 2-3 years ago in Artsakh few people believed that information technologies could become reality, today they can already state that the first steps...
- Artsakh and France Discuss Decentralized Cooperation
- Artsakh Foreign Minister Received The HALO Trust Artsakh Program Manager Masis Mayilian reiterated the readiness of the authorities of Artsakh to support the activities of The HALO Trust in the Republic in every possible way.
- Karabakh FM Receives Personal Representative of OSCE Chairperson-in-Office During the meeting, the sides discussed the situation on the Line of Contact between the armed forces of Artsakh and Azerbaijan.
Islamist Gunman Attacks French Supermarket and Kills Three
Catalonia: Clashes after Catalan Leaders Detained
Commemoration of Raising of Lazarus
Erdogan: I Told Putin and Erdogan that Turkey Will Not Step Back in Syria
Museum of Armenian Culture Opened in Kiev
Prague-Yerevan-Prague Regular Flights to Be Restored
A New Stage in Relations between France and Germany
Ara Babloyan to Take Part at 138th Assembly of the Inter-Parliamentary Union in Geneva
Aznavour Attached Importance to Introducing Investigative Mechanisms on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border
British Prime Minister Welcomed the Approved Brexit Transition Period
RA MFA: If Baku Is Concerned Over Water Access, It Can Discuss the Issue with Stepanakert
The US State Department Approves $1bn Arms Sale to Saudi Arabia
State Department: The US Has No Intention to Leave Manbij
Arsenal Congratulates Mkhitaryan on Winning Footballer of the Year Award
Lapshin Invites Everyone to an Exhibition in Yerevan
EU Recalls Russian Envoy over ''Skripal Case''
Trump Replaces the US National Security Adviser
Final Stage of “I Am the Guide of My City” Program in Yerevan
Hearings on Funding Armenia and Artsakh Held in the US Congress
US Lifts Criminal Cases Against Erdoğan’s Security Guards
James Bagyan: The Only Armenian that Was in Space and Can Make Dolma
Why the Figure Skater Evgenia Medvedeva (Babasyan) Did Not Take Her Father's Name?
Azerbaijani Blogger: Armenians Did not Destroy Azerbaijani Graves in Karabakh
Armenia Negotiates with Four Countries over Creation of Persian Gulf: Black Sea Transit Corridor
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Lapshin Showed the Difference in the Education of Armenian and Azerbaijani Children (VIDEO)
Deputy Foreign Minister of Russia: Armenia Plays a Positive Role in Improving Russian-Georgian Relations (EXCLUSIVE)
Armenian Delegation Invited OSCE PA President to Visit Artsakh and Meet the Authorities There: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
Our Delegation Made It Clear That It is Impossible to Have the Same Approach Towards All Conflicts: Hermine Naghdalyan (EXCLUSIVE)
The Silence of the International Community on Aliyev's Statements May Lead to Irreversible Consequences
Wind: 40.23 km/h