Azerbaijani MFA issues anti-Iranian statement
The Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry issued a statement condemning Iran's attempts to block the adoption of statements against the terrorist attack on the Azerbaijani Embassy in Tehran on January 27, 2023 by a number of international organizations. According to NEWS.am Azerbaijani media reported.
In order to internationally condemn the terrorist attack committed on January 27 against Azerbaijani Embassy in Iran, identify and promptly punish the organizers and perpetrators of the terrorist act, documents urging to fulfill the obligations under the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations were submitted for adoption to relevant international organizations and platforms, Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry said in a statement.
The Ministry noted that about 100 countries and secretariats of several international organizations condemned the armed attack on the Azerbaijani diplomatic mission in Iran, stressing the need to punish the perpetrators of this act in their statements.
The Foreign Ministry notes that of the 120 countries in the Non-Aligned Movement only Syria and India supported Iran's position. The main claim voiced by these three countries, which opposed the adoption of these documents, was that terrorist attacks in certain countries have allegedly not been condemned in the Non-Aligned Movement previously, and that bilateral issues between these countries were not submitted to international platforms such as the Non-Aligned Movement. Although the Movement has adopted a number of documents condemning terrorist attacks that have taken place in member countries, they note the need to strengthen the security of diplomatic missions.
- Iran denies reports on joint construction of UAV plant with Russia "Arms exporters and instigators of wars seek to justify their unilateral actions and blunders in plotting war by falsifying news," he responded to Mehr's request for comment on the newspaper's report....
- Iran condemns sanctions imposed by EU, Britain and threatens retaliation The European Union imposed sanctions on more than 30 Iranian officials and organisations, including units of the powerful Revolutionary Guards, blaming them for a "brutal" crackdown on unrest and other...
- Zohouri: Armenia's security is Iran's security "I hope that this cooperation as two ancient and centuries-old countries will further develop. Work is being carried out in different directions, related to the road, economic cooperation, etc., which...
- Russia, Iran are negotiating creation of common steblecoin on gold The Iranian government intends to secure this token with gold, that is, it will be a kind of steblecoin. The token is expected to work in a special economic zone in Astrakhan, which will receive cargo...
- The Islamic Republic of Iran denounces the harmfulness of foreign intervention in regional affairs The Russian presidential office has said in a statement that Vladimir Putin held a phone conversation with his Iranian counterpart on Wednesday evening.
The regular session of the Anti-corruption Policy Council takes place in Jermuk
The Prime Minister sends congratulatory messages to the supreme leader of Iran and the President of Iran
Armenia sends earthquake aid to Turkey
Commemoration of the Pontiff St. Sahak Partev
Some roads are closed and difficult to pass in Armenia
Phone conversation of the Foreign Minister of Armenia with the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs
Prime Minister Pashinyan and President Khachaturyan meet
Ararat Mirzoyan with Co-Chairman of the OSCE Minsk Group of France Brice Roquefeuil
Humans could land on Mars within 10 years, Musk predicts
France, US urge 'immediate' end to Nagorno Karabakh blockade
Blockaded Nagorno Karabakh launches fundraiser to support quake-hit Syria
Earthquake death toll in Turkey rises to 18,342
Ararat Mirzoyan Held a Telephone Conversation with Sergey Lavrov
French president rules out fighter jet supplies to Ukraine in near future
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Vahagn Khachaturyan wrote a note in the book of condolences opened in the Embassy of Syria in Armenia
Azerbaijan’s provocations impede establishment of peace and stability – Armenian FM tells Russian Co-Chair of OSCE MG
France representation to OSCE: Paris calls on Azerbaijan to restore freedom of movement through Lachin corridor
Command of Kosovo forces highly appreciated preparation of Armenian peacekeepers
The United States withdrew from sanctions against Syria for six months the provision of assistance after the earthquake
Wind: 0.51 km/h