Narek's Healing Power Does Not Know Any Time or Space: Dr. Armen Nersisyan (EXCLUSIVE)
"Armedia" IAA talked about the role and importance of the installation of the statue of St. Gregory of Narek in Vatican with Dr. Armen Nersisyan, a physician, psychotherapist, specialist on healing with ''Narek'' .
- Mr. Nersisyan, how would you assess the importance of this event in Vatican?
- The opening of the statue of St. Gregory of Narek in Vatican, as well as granting him the title of the Doctor of the Church, of course, can be considered a great event in the sense that the issue has been made public, even international. However, it would be much more desirable and purposeful to show "Narek’’'s strength to the world. The world needs to see the mighty power of the word, because today the world is both psychologically and morally crushed, and the time and space or nationality are not an obstacle for Narek's healing power. We should not only show the world that we have Narekatsi but we must rather show who Narekatsi really is.
Recently, ''Narek'' has been often spoken about, and it is definitely a great happiness to admit St. Gregory of Narek and to give him an international recognition, but we have the problem of really recognizing him and accepting him.
By the way, the only documentary about ''Narek'' is the film "The Word" by Armen Ronov, where Narek is presented with his lively word addressed to all the peoples at all the times, and his word is directed to the human being in general.
- In your opinion, what is St. Gregory of Narek's main phenomenon?
- Narek is a very quick and effective treatment of human soul and body, and this is perhaps his main phenomenon. And since the world perceives St. Gregory of Narek through Narek, I cannot talk about any of them separately.
Narek is able to convey the truth to any human, regardless of education and nationality, as it is directed to the soul and the soul actually does not have nationality. It is no coincidence that the well-known linguist, philologist Manuk Abeghyan stated, "St. Gregory of Narek is the oldest psychiatrist in the world, and Narek, the oldest psychiatry book." And let's not forget that Narek is our second Bible, and it is able to direct the word of God quickly and purposefully to the soul, open the eyes of the soul, for it is possible to cure the soul as well as the body if you only believe in it. A man should believe in the strength of words.
- Healing with ''Narek'' has been widespread among our people for centuries. How is it perceived today? How big is the number of people who accept the healing power of "Narek"?
- First of all, I must say that in the past, the term healing with ''Narek'' did not existed and it was applied and circulated by me. And if we talk about numbers or percentages, the number of such patients is small, and the reason is that few people believe in it. And Narek shows human’s belief in the word.
Name of Candidate of Country’s Leader to Be Announced Tomorrow: ARF-D Representative
ECHR Decides to Lift Interim Measure Previously Indicated in Case of Armenia vs. Turkey
Pashinyan: Ruling Out Any Provocation, as well as Exchanging the War Prisoners and the Bodies of Victims is a Priority
Arayik Harutyunyan Had A Meeting Today With Families Of Soldiers Who Have Been Captured Or Declared Missing
Spain Notified About The Completion Of Internal Procedures For The Ratification Of The Armenia-EU CEPA
Armenia Won't Install National New Year Tree This Year
Armenian Government Is Lifting The Ban On Organization And Participation In Gatherings And Strikes
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Putin: Events in Nagorno-Karabakh Have Complicated the Situation in CSTO
Artsakh Defense Army Reports 34 More Casualties
Mane Tandilyan Named Minister of Labor, Social and Housing Affairs of Artsakh
Conscripts who Fought in Recent Artsakh War Start Getting Leaves
Vitaly Balasanyan Appointed Artsakh Security Council Secretary
Search Operations for Bodies of Killed Troops Underway in Hadrut Region
Two Artsakh Servicemen Killed in Explosion
The Special Medical Detachment Of The Russian Ministry Of Defense Srated To Apply Medical Assistance In Stepanakert
Armenia Records 137231 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Artsakh Ombudsman Updates List on Numbers of POWs
Roads are Mainly Open in the Republic of Armenia
Armenia cCondemns All Types of Terrorist Acts in the Region and the Whole World: Armenia's MFA
Cher Appeals to US Government to Help Armenia, Artsakh (VIDEO)
Kim Kardashian Speaks on Artsakh Peace Deal: This is Goodbye, for Now
Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Held Phone Conversations with the Representatives of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair Countries
Territorial Concessions and the Announced Terms Have Not Been Discussed with the Authorities of Artsakh: Vahram Poghosyan
A New Era Starts in the Caucasus: Georgian President
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Sent a Letter to the UNESCO Director-General Audrey Azoulay
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
First Aurora Humanitarian Aid Projects for Artsakh Announced
Ara Ayvazyan Appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia
Wind: 3 km/h