235 Foreign Nationals Arrested in US
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) declared it arrested 235 foreign nationals in Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Kentucky, Kansas and Missouri during a targeted enforcement operation over the past week, Indiana Public Media reports.
In a press release, ICE says 163 of those arrested had criminal convictions and 60 were previously removed from the U.S. and re-entered illegally.
ICE says some of those arrested will face charges from the U.S. Attorney’s office. Those not being prosecuted will be processed for deportation.
"ICE conducts these kind of targeted enforcement operations regularly and has for many years,"Homeland Security Sec. John Kelly said in a statement. "The focus of these enforcement operations is consistent with the routine, targeted arrests carried out by ICE’S Fugitive Operations teams on a daily basis."
- Trump Plans July Meeting With Vladimir Putin President Donald Trump is planning to meet with Vladimir Putin, the president of Russia, during Trump’s visit to Europe next month.
- US Withdraws from UN Human Rights Council Haley, Trump’s envoy to the U.N., lambasted the council for “its chronic bias against Israel” and lamented the fact that its membership includes accused human rights abusers such as China, Cuba,...
- Trump’s Approval Rating Hits Highest Point in Presidency The new Gallup poll specified that 90 percent of those who approved of Trump's performance were Republicans.
- Californians to Vote on Splitting State Three Ways The proposal by venture capitalist, Tim Draper to break up California in a campaign called "Cal 3," received more than 402,468 valid signatures -- surpassing the amount required by state law.
- The Trump Habit that Drives Staff Crazy However, the Presidential Records Act requires the White House to preserve many documents the president touches, sending them to the National Archives as a historical record.
10 People Executed in China
William Saroyan House-Museum in Fresno
Thousands Join London March to Demand Brexit Deal Referendum
Iran Expects Europe's Package to Save Nuclear Deal by end of June
Denmark Is The Most Expensive EU Country
Feast of the Discovery of St. Mary’s Box
5 Day Weather Forecast
Ethiopia: One dead and Dozens Hurt in Grenade Attack at Pro-PM Rally
Erdogan Faces Test in Critical Elections: DW
OSCE Is Eager to Step Up its Links with Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan: Permanent Representatives Return from Fruitful Trip
Bako Sahakyan Visited the Town of Karvachar
Serzh Sargsyan Sent a Congratulatory Message to Armen Sarkissian on Birthday Anniversary
The first soldier to be awarded the Victoria Cross (VC) by Queen Elizabeth II, has died aged 90
US and South Korea suspend more joint military exercises
Commemoration of Sts. Tiridates, King of Armenia, Queen Ashkhen and Princess Khosrovidoukht
Azerbaijan, in Fact, Refuses Any Negotiation, Threatening by War
Appointment of The Ambassador is Very Important for Armenia-Ukraine Relations: Head of the Armenia-Ukraine Friendship Group
EU Tariffs on US Products Come into Effect
Trump Extends Sanctions Against North Korea for Another Year
EU Լeaders to Prolong Sanctions against Russia
Nikol Pashinyan to Resign During a Year
Prime Minister Pashinyan Attends Gala Concert Dedicated to World Foot Championship in Red Square (PHOTOS)
It’s Already Two Months Azerbaijan Has Accumulated Troops in Different Parts of the Contact Line, Davit Babayan
Alexander Lapshin Claims Azerbaijan Might Be Behind the Death of Anthony Bourdain for Artsakh Episode
Newlywed Foreigners Apply for Artsakh Visa with Bride Wearing a Wedding Dress
Supporters of the Armenian Genocide in Turkey Received Documentary Evidence from the Prosecutor's Office of Istanbul
''Armenian-Russian Relations are Developing Steadily and Dynamically'' - Nikol Pashinyan Meets with Dmitry Medvedev
Nikol Pashinyan Visits Prelacy of Holy Transformation Church of Russia and New Nakhichevan Diocese (PHOTOS)
The Issue of Recognition of the Armenian Genocide is a Tool in Turkish-Israeli Relations: Armen Petrosyan
Press Statement by the Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group Following their Meetings with Armenian Officials
Wind: 22.53 km/h