PM Pashinyan Chairs Consultation on Introduction of Universal Income Declaration System for Natural Persons
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan chaired a consultation on the introduction of universal income declaration system for natural persons.
Prime Minister Pashinyan said the following on the topic, “The issue of introducing the system of universal income declaration of natural persons in the Republic of Armenia is included in the Government's Action Plan for 2021-2026, and we attach great importance to the introduction of this system. Yesterday we were discussing the introduction of the health insurance system, and we came to the conclusion that the universal declaration system is also necessary for having an effective and fair health insurance system."
The Minister of Finance Tigran Khachatryan presented the general description of the proposed system with a comparative analysis with the current declaration system.
Issues related to the purposes, requirements, efficiency, cost incentive mechanisms, diversification of income tax reimbursement directions, as well as other issues were discussed at the meeting. The participants of the meeting also touched upon the forthcoming steps towards the introduction of the universal income declaration system for natural persons.
For the effective launch of the system, Nikol Pashinyan highlighted the use of digital tools and the development of technological platforms. The Prime Minister instructed to continue the works in accordance with the timetable of measures ensuring the implementation of the Government's Action Plan.
- Fitch affirms Armenia at 'B+'; Outlook Stable According to the statement, Armenia will be adversely affected by spillovers from the crisis in Russia, given important linkages between the two economies, but Fitch presently expects that the sovereign's...
- IMF Forecasts 1.5% Economic Growth for Armenia in 2022 The Armenian economy has continued to recover, posting 5.7 percent growth in 2021, and continuing to grow strongly in early 2022.
- Armenia Central Bank Revises Economic Growth Forecast for 2022 The Bank now forecasts 1.6% economic growth for the year, President of the CBA Martin Galstyan said at a press conference today.
- Armenia Central Bank Raises Refinancing Rate by 1.25 Percentage Point The Lombard repo facility rate is at 10.75 percent.
- UN Ready to Provide Anti-Crisis Support to Armenia to Cope with Current Economic Situation In the context of the ongoing Russian-Ukrainian military operations, Minister Tigran Khachatryan presented the impact on the Armenian economy.
A Large Aluminum Extrusion Plant to Be Established in Armenia
May 28: the Day of Armenian First Republic
NATO’s ‘Line of Defense’ May Be Moved to South China Sea: Lavrov
Four US Biolabs Operate in Nigeria, Where Monkeypox Came From: Russian Defense Ministry
Ukraine Should Demine Its Ports As Soon As Possible: Putin to Nehammer
President of Artsakh Receives Delegation Led by Mayor of Paris Anne Hidalgo
Blinken Was Spreading False Information about China - Foreign Ministry
Space Camp 2022 Registration Begins
'Shushi: Amen': History that will Never be Forgotten
5-Day Weather Forecast In Armenia
Armenian Deputy PM describes first border commission meeting with Azerbaijan as ''constructive''
Nikol Pashinyan Receives French Ambassador to Armenia Anne Louyot
West Has Declared Total War On Russian World: Lavrov
PM Pashinyan Receives Russian Ambassador to Armenia
Iranian Envoy Says New Gas Swap Agreement Likely with Armenia Soon
Finance Minister Holds Meeting with Asian Development Bank Armenia Country Director
Opening Iranian Consulate in Kapan, Syunik Expected to Boost Cooperation, Trade – Says Ambassador
Alen Simonyan Receives Delegation Led by President of Montenegro Milo Đukanović
Paris Mayor Arrives in Armenia on Official Visit
The Prime Minister Sends Congratulatory Message to the President of Uruguay
Artsakh Can Never Be a Part of Azerbaijan, State Minister Reiterates
Lazar Serebryakov, Russian Admiral of Armenian Descent, One of the Founders of Novorossiysk
Arayik Harutyunyan Received Members of the Artsakh Football Federation
Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan Chaired a Security Council Sitting
Turkey Not Positive Concerning Sweden’s, Finland’s Possible Joining NATO: Erdogan
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Finland Sees No Direct Military Threats from Russia: Permanent Representative to NATO
Armwrestling: Artsakh Athlete, Who Lost Both Legs in 2020 War, Beats Turkish Rival to Win European Gold
The Prime Minister Received the Minister of Sport of the Russian Federation Oleg Matytsin
Wind: 2.06 km/h