Armenian Ambassador, Iranian Deputy Minister Discuss Expanding Cooperation in Transportation Sector
Armenia’s Ambassador to Iran Arsen Avagyan met with Iranian Deputy Minister of Roads and Urban Development Kheirollah Khademi, the Embassy said in a news release.
During the meeting issues relating to expanding the Armenian-Iranian cooperation in transportation section, particularly the participation of Iranian companies in ongoing road construction works in Armenia’s Syunik province of the North-South highway were discussed.
- Iranian Foreign Ministry Announces Visit by Russia's Lavrov "The Russian foreign minister will pay a visit to Iran," the Young Journalists Club quoted Saeed Khatibzadeh as saying. The date of Lavrov’s visit was not announced.
- Iran Removing 27 Cameras at its Nuclear facilities, IAEA Reports This, the IAEA chief said, posed "a serious challenge" to his agency’s ability to continue working in Iran and to confirm the correctness of Tehran’s declarations under the JCPOA. He added that some...
- Iranian General Threatens To ‘Raze To The Ground’ Tel Aviv, Haifa The general noted that the operating range of Iran’s unmanned aviation as well as of the missile armaments of the ground forces has increased.
- Tehran, Oslo Sign MoU on Political Consultations During the meeting, the Iranian and Norwegian officials exchanged views on a variety of bilateral, regional and international issues.
- Lavrov and Iranian FM discuss prospects for resumption of nuclear deal The ministry added that the ministers exchanged views on a number of topical regional and international issues, including the situation in Ukraine.
Prime Minister Pashinyan Discussed with Samvel Karapetyan the Course of Investment Projects of "Tashir" Group of Companies
Fourth Meeting of the Special Representatives of Armenia and Turkey
The Prime Minister Received the Federal Minister of Economic Cooperation and Development of Germany
PM Pashinyan Chairs Security Coucil Meeting
Calling NATO Exclusively Defensive Alliance is Ridiculous, Disgraceful: Lavrov
Finnish FM Speaks On Timing of Country's Entry Into NATO
Gagik Jhangiryan Resigns as Member of Supreme Judicial Council
The Prime Minister Congratulated the Employees of the Prosecutor’s Office
Poland completes Belarus border wall to keep migrants out
Erdogan Allows Sudden Start Of Military Operations In Syria
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
EU Toivo Klaar Welcomes Armenian and Azerbaijani Efforts Towards 'Peaceful Future'
German Federal Minister for Economic Cooperation Visits Armenian Genocide Memorial in Yerevan
2 Armenia Opposition MPs are Recalled from their National Assembly Leadership Positions
President Khachaturyan Nominates Hovakim Hovakimyan for Judge of Constitutional Court
The Residents of Aghavno will be Displaced to Hin Shen and Mets Shen: Artsakh Ombudsman
The Ministries of Foreign Affairs of Armenia and Serbia hold political consultations
Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message To The Prime Minister of Canada
On July 1 at 11:00, by NA President’s Decision Extraordinary Session of National Assembly to Be Convened
Russia Ready to Meet Fertilizer Demand of Friendly States: Putin
Alexander Leonovich Kemurdzhian, Designer of the First Planet Rover
Andranik Iosifyan from Artsakh: Father of Electromechanics, "Chief Electrician" of Missile Technology
The People of Artsakh Have the Same Rights as Everyone: Ararat Mirzoyan
Artsakh's NSS Urges Against Spread of Dubious News
Artsakh’s NSS Reveals Case of High Treason
Michel Matthew Ter-Pogossian, the ''Father'' of Positron Emission Tomography
It Is Necessary to Work Closely to Launch Crisis Prevention Mechanisms: Pashinyan to CSTO Foreign Ministers
China Rejects Wuhan Lab Leak Theory, Calls for Investigating US Facilities
Armenia is Not Only Russia’s Partner, it is a Strategic Ally, Putin Tells Khachaturyan
The Resident of Berdzor, Lost on the Azerbaijani Side, was Returned Through the Mediation of Peacekeepers
Wind: 5.66 km/h
Wind: 5.66 km/h