World Bank Forecasts 3.5% Economic Growth for Armenia in 2022
The World Bank is forecasting 3.5% economic growth for Armenia in 2022, according to the World Bank Group’s report "Global Economic Prospects".
The report also forecasts that the economic growth in Armenia will be 3.5% in 2022, 4.6% in 2023 and 4.9% in 2024.
- EBRD Raises Growth Forecast for Armenia’s Economy for 2022 In its latest Regional Economic Prospects (REP), the EBRD said that the economies of Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia are enjoying some of their highest growth rates in years.
- Armenia Central Bank Raises Refinancing Rate The rate of funds attracted from banks by the CBA is 8%.
- Possibility of Qatari Side’s Investing in Armenia Discussed in Doha The conversation also touched upon the possibility of making investments by the Qatari side in Armenia.
- The 1000 Largest Taxpayers in Armenia The 1000 largest taxpayers paid more than 722 billion 325 million drams in taxes in the reporting period, of which more than 109 billion 253 million drams are customs payments.
- Fitch affirms Armenia at 'B+'; Outlook Stable According to the statement, Armenia will be adversely affected by spillovers from the crisis in Russia, given important linkages between the two economies, but Fitch presently expects that the sovereign's...
Foreign Minister of the Republic of Artsakh Met with California State Senator Anthony J. Portantino and California Assembly member Adrin Nazarian
Lavrov: Deploying CSTO observation mission in Karabakh being discussed
Foreign Minister David Babayan's Visit to Holy Martyrs Ferrahian High School in Los Angeles
Armenia’s Security Council Secretary holds meetings at CIA headquarters
There is no talk of any “extraterritorial corridor” in negotiations of trilateral working group and cannot be - Overchuk
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to meet in Geneva
Situation on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border Remains Unchanged
Putin signs decrees to recognize independence of Zaporozhye, Kherson regions
West attempts to stir conflict among CIS countries: Putin
Erdogan and Pashinyan may meet soon: Rubinyan
Russia continues vigorous efforts to de-escalate the situation on the Armenian-Azerbaijani border
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Azerbaijan captured several military outposts in direction of Vardenis
Foreign ambassadors visit Kut village to witness aftermath of Azerbaijani bombardments
Pashinyan receives Stanislav Zas
Artsakh FM Bestowed with Freedom Award in LA
U.S. Ambassador meets with people affected from latest Azeri aggression in Syunik province
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Delivered a Lecture in the University of California
Despite all factors, we are determined to protect our independence, sovereignty, territorial integrity: Prime Minister
India to supply arms and ammunition to Armenia
Azerbaijan Returns Five POWs to Armenian Side
Alen Simonyan’s Congratulations to Artur Tovmasyan on Artsakh Independence Day
Azeri Propaganda Spreads Fake Videos, Old Gootage From 2020 War
Ukrainian General Estimates Kiev’s Losses at Hundreds of Thousands since Feb
Pashinyan Meets with UN Secretary General António Guterres
Latest Events on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border Have Nothing to Do with Karabakh: Putin
We Call on Azerbaijan to Return the Troops to their Initial Positions: US Embassy to Armenia
Pashinyan Presents the Consequences of Azerbaijan's Aggression to the President of Slovenia
Reports on Evacuations in Tavush Border Towns Are Fake News: Governor’s Office
Trump Warns US 'Is Going to Hell' and Needs Strong Leadership
Wind: 1.54 km/h