Armenia Central Bank Raises Refinancing Rate
At its meeting today, the Board of the Central Bank of Armenia decided to raise the refinancing rate by 0,25 percentage point to 9,5%, the Central Bank said in a press release.
The Lombard repo facility rate is at 11%.
The rate of funds attracted from banks by the CBA is 8%.
- Armenia gets highest growth projection by World Bank among European, Central Asian countries Regarding other regional countries, the World Bank projected Azerbaijan’s 2022 growth at 4,2%, Georgia at 10% and Turkey at 4,7%.
- IMF staff reaches staff-level agreement with Armenia on precautionary Stand-By Arrangement The proposed arrangement will support the government’s economic program to achieve investment-driven, knowledge-based, and export-led growth, while preserving macroeconomic, fiscal, and financial stability...
- Over 1 trillion in taxes paid by 1000 top corporate taxpayers in 9 months The top 1000 corporate taxpayers paid a total of more than 1 trillion 82 billion 627 million drams in the reporting period.
- S&P Global Ratings reaffirms Armenia’s sovereign ratings with "stable" outlook According to the statement, the stable economic growth of Armenia, the decline in geopolitical risks, the strengthening of Armenia’s external position and the slower rate of foreign debt accumulation...
- EBRD Raises Growth Forecast for Armenia’s Economy for 2022 In its latest Regional Economic Prospects (REP), the EBRD said that the economies of Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia are enjoying some of their highest growth rates in years.
Prospects for peace in Ukraine diminishing, says UN chief
Provision of humanitarian and rescue aid to the countries affected by the earthquake is under discussion: MFA Armenia
Prime Minister Pashinyan holds telephone conversation with Emmanuel Macron
The meeting of the Foreign Minister of Armenia with the Chairman of the Germany-South Caucasus Friendship Group
President of the Artsakh Republic convened a working consultation with the leadership of the law enforcement agencies
Turkey-Syria quake: Armenian Foreign Ministry activates emergency hotline for citizens in distress, information requests
Now, when a hybrid war is going on, everyone should become a soldier of the homeland: Ruben Vardanyan to the Artsakh students studying in Armenia
Snow with fog is predicted: 5-day weather forecast in Armenia
Azerbaijan once again cuts gas supply to Artsakh
Another quake jolts Turkey, also felt in Armenia
Nikol Pashinyan sends congratulatory message to the Prime Minister of New Zealand
Our response to the challenges should be asymmetrical, it should be expressed by the development and accomplishment of state institutions: Pashinyan
EU sends rescue teams to Turkey after deadly earthquake
Moscow, Tehran Advance Plans for Iranian-Designed Drone Facility in Russia. WSJ
Speaker of Parliament Alen Simonyan offers condolences to people of quake-hit Syria
Pashinyan offers condolences and support to Turkey and Syria
Vahagn Khachaturyan sent a congratulatory message to the Governor-General of New Zealand
Two Armenians die in Syria earthquake – MFA
Azeri 'eco-activists' blocking Artsakh reveal their true intentions with song addressed to Armenians: Tatoyan Foundation
Explosion occurs in natural gas pipeline of Turkey’s Hatay Province, after earthquake
"Michelangelo in the Ballet": Armenian Agrippina Vaganova, the Founder of the Theory of Russian Ballet
The comment of the Press Secretary of the MFA of Armenia on the psychological terror and violation of rights of Armenian children by Azerbaijan
Europe faces unprecedented crisis due to Ukraine conflict, Macron says
Azeri 'eco-activists' couldn't reach Lachin corridor without authorities' permission: Tatoyan Foundation
Armenian Caucus leaders urge Biden Administration to consider emergency airlift, Azerbaijan sanctions to end Artsakh blockade
Pentagon commits another $2.5 billion in aid to Ukraine
Ruben Vardanyan offers condolences to families of soldiers killed in barracks fire
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
We highly appreciate the appeal of the European Parliament to the international community: Artsakh Foreign Ministry
In Stepanakert electricity outages will be carried out twice a day
Wind: 1.03 km/h
Wind: 1.03 km/h