Azeri Propaganda Spreads Fake Videos, Old Gootage From 2020 War
The Azerbaijani bombardments are targeting the military positions of Armenia in the direction of Jermuk and Verin Shorzha, as well as border towns. According to Armenpress Defense Ministry spokesperson Aram Torosyan said.
“Being committed to their style of spreading continuous explicit fake reports, the Azerbaijani Ministry of Defense released a statement falsely accusing the Armenian detachments in shelling Azerbaijani positions overnight September 13-14. This is yet another disinformation, which, as we are already convinced, is serving as a fake information background for their military aggression against sovereign territory of Armenia,” Torosyan said.
He said that during the night the Azerbaijani military bombed both military and civilian infrastructures with loitering munitions, and that intense artillery attacks began in the morning targeting military positions and border towns in the direction of Jermuk and Verin Shorzha.
“The adversary is receiving a worthy response. The Armenian Armed Forces are entirely fulfilling their combat objectives. As of 12:00 the intensity of the firefight in other directions of the adversary aggression has significantly decreased. Given the fact that videos made by the Azerbaijani propaganda, including fake videos and videos filmed during the 44-Day War are spreading on social media, we are urging to refrain from addressing these videos in any way, not to mention publishing them,” he said.
- Iranian ambassador to Azerbaijan leaves for consultations at home Ambassador Musavi briefed the Iranian FM on the ''latest developments and future programs in bilateral relations between Iran and Azerbaijan''.
- U.S. to remain very much engaged “to help bring about that end state” between Armenia and Azerbaijan We continue to maintain our commitment to promoting a secure, stable, democratic, prosperous, and peaceful future for the South Caucasus region.
- Alexander Novak: Russia reached agreement with Azerbaijan on increase of natural gas deliveries "There is an agreement with Azerbaijan to increase our supplies because they still have a gas deficit," he said.
- Iranian Deputy Defense Minister Arrives In Azerbaijan In the exhibition, Iran has showcased some of its defense industry capabilities in the fields of ground-, air-, and sea combat and a number of new systems in the fields of electro-magnetics, telecommunications,...
- Azerbaijan, Turkey FMs Discuss Regional Situation During the phone talk, the two FMs exchanged opinions on the current regional situation and the agenda of bilateral cooperation.
The regular session of the Anti-corruption Policy Council takes place in Jermuk
The Prime Minister sends congratulatory messages to the supreme leader of Iran and the President of Iran
Armenia sends earthquake aid to Turkey
Commemoration of the Pontiff St. Sahak Partev
Some roads are closed and difficult to pass in Armenia
Phone conversation of the Foreign Minister of Armenia with the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs
Prime Minister Pashinyan and President Khachaturyan meet
Ararat Mirzoyan with Co-Chairman of the OSCE Minsk Group of France Brice Roquefeuil
Humans could land on Mars within 10 years, Musk predicts
France, US urge 'immediate' end to Nagorno Karabakh blockade
Blockaded Nagorno Karabakh launches fundraiser to support quake-hit Syria
Earthquake death toll in Turkey rises to 18,342
Ararat Mirzoyan Held a Telephone Conversation with Sergey Lavrov
French president rules out fighter jet supplies to Ukraine in near future
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Vahagn Khachaturyan wrote a note in the book of condolences opened in the Embassy of Syria in Armenia
Azerbaijan’s provocations impede establishment of peace and stability – Armenian FM tells Russian Co-Chair of OSCE MG
France representation to OSCE: Paris calls on Azerbaijan to restore freedom of movement through Lachin corridor
Command of Kosovo forces highly appreciated preparation of Armenian peacekeepers
The United States withdrew from sanctions against Syria for six months the provision of assistance after the earthquake
Wind: 0 km/h