Alexander Novak: Russia reached agreement with Azerbaijan on increase of natural gas deliveries
Russian Deputy Prime Minister Alexander Novak informed TASS that Russia has reached agreement with Azerbaijan to increase natural gas supplies for domestic consumption of that country, News.am reports.
"There is an agreement with Azerbaijan to increase our supplies because they still have a gas deficit," he said.
"In the future, when they increase gas production, we will be able to discuss swaps as well," Novak said.
Before that, he had informed that Russia is conducting negotiations with the representatives of Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan about increasing natural gas supplies to the domestic markets of those countries, in connection with the growing demand for fuel in those countries.
Also, he noted that Russian natural gas supplies to China can amount to 100 billion cubic meters per year, and that there is a possibility to increase them through Turkey.
Other materials on this subject
- UN Secretary-General Condemns Attack Near Russian Embassy in Kabul The secretary-general conveys his condolences to the families of the deceased and wishes a speedy recovery to the injured.
- Russia and Iran To Introduce a Visa-free Regime The mode will be valid for groups of 5 to 50 people.
- Russia MFA: Azerbaijan-EU Natural Gas Agreement Does not Contradict Baku Allied Cooperation with Moscow Each and every country has the right to independently decide how and with whom to develop its relations, including in the oil and natural gas sector.
- The United States Announced Its Readiness For a Dialogue With Russia on the Future of Arms Control We are ready to resume dialogue with Russia to shape the future of modern arms control if Russia is ready to act in good faith.
- Russia, Iran Developing Alternative to SWIFT Both countries are facing severe Western sanctions, making settlements in trade through SWIFT difficult or impossible.
Other materials on this subject
- Iranian ambassador to Azerbaijan leaves for consultations at home Ambassador Musavi briefed the Iranian FM on the ''latest developments and future programs in bilateral relations between Iran and Azerbaijan''.
- U.S. to remain very much engaged “to help bring about that end state” between Armenia and Azerbaijan We continue to maintain our commitment to promoting a secure, stable, democratic, prosperous, and peaceful future for the South Caucasus region.
- Azeri Propaganda Spreads Fake Videos, Old Gootage From 2020 War Given the fact that videos made by the Azerbaijani propaganda, including fake videos and videos filmed during the 44-Day War are spreading on social media, we are urging to refrain from addressing these...
- Iranian Deputy Defense Minister Arrives In Azerbaijan In the exhibition, Iran has showcased some of its defense industry capabilities in the fields of ground-, air-, and sea combat and a number of new systems in the fields of electro-magnetics, telecommunications,...
- Azerbaijan, Turkey FMs Discuss Regional Situation During the phone talk, the two FMs exchanged opinions on the current regional situation and the agenda of bilateral cooperation.
The regular session of the Anti-corruption Policy Council takes place in Jermuk
The Prime Minister sends congratulatory messages to the supreme leader of Iran and the President of Iran
Armenia sends earthquake aid to Turkey
Commemoration of the Pontiff St. Sahak Partev
Some roads are closed and difficult to pass in Armenia
Phone conversation of the Foreign Minister of Armenia with the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs
Prime Minister Pashinyan and President Khachaturyan meet
Ararat Mirzoyan with Co-Chairman of the OSCE Minsk Group of France Brice Roquefeuil
Humans could land on Mars within 10 years, Musk predicts
France, US urge 'immediate' end to Nagorno Karabakh blockade
Blockaded Nagorno Karabakh launches fundraiser to support quake-hit Syria
Earthquake death toll in Turkey rises to 18,342
Ararat Mirzoyan Held a Telephone Conversation with Sergey Lavrov
French president rules out fighter jet supplies to Ukraine in near future
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Vahagn Khachaturyan wrote a note in the book of condolences opened in the Embassy of Syria in Armenia
Azerbaijan’s provocations impede establishment of peace and stability – Armenian FM tells Russian Co-Chair of OSCE MG
France representation to OSCE: Paris calls on Azerbaijan to restore freedom of movement through Lachin corridor
Command of Kosovo forces highly appreciated preparation of Armenian peacekeepers
The United States withdrew from sanctions against Syria for six months the provision of assistance after the earthquake
Wind: 7.2 km/h