Hollande: Fabius’s Visit to Tehran a Key Test for Iran
The President of France Francois Hollande declared that Foreign Minister Fabius’s visit to Tehran will be a key test for Iran, The Times of Israel reports.
"The way he (Fabius) will be received is, for us, a test of Iran’s behavior," Hollande told reporters.
Hollande’s these words referred to attacks by hardliners in Iran against France.
The President of France also added that France will promote peace and stability in the Middle East.
- Iran's Nuclear Enrichment at Higher Level than before 2015 Deal: Rouhani Iran has gradually scaled back its commitments under the nuclear deal in retaliation to Washington’s withdrawal from the pact in 2018 and its reimposition of sanctions that have crippled the country’s...
- EU’s Dispute Mechanism "A Strategic Mistake": FM Zarif After the mechanism is implemented, Iran would be given 15 days to resolve the dispute with the three European signatories to the nuclear deal.
- Dispute Resolution Mechanism On Iranian Deal To Be Launched The UK, Germany and France will notify the EU on Tuesday that they are launching a dispute resolution mechanism as part of the implementation of the Iranian deal (JCPOA), Reuters reported referring to...
- Johnson: Let's Do a 'Trump Deal' to Replace the Iran Nuclear Deal British Prime Minister Boris Johnson on Tuesday called on U.S. President Donald Trump to replace the Iranian nuclear deal with his own new agreement.
- Pence: Trump Will Ask European Allies to Withdraw from the Disastrous Iran Nuclear Deal The agreement has been unraveling since Trump pulled the United States from it.
Nikol Pashinyan Attends Panel Discussion on the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict on the Sidelines of the Munich Security Conference
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Georgia, Ukraine, Moldova Address EU over Future Development of Eastern Partnership
Coronavirus Death Toll Climbs to 1,669
Iraq Base Hosting U.S. Military in Baghdad Hit by "Small Rockets"
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Tomorrow The Air Temperature Will Go Up by 6-8 Degrees
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Met With Indian Minister of External Affairs
First Coronavirus Death In Europe
Some Roads in Armenia Are Closed And Difficult to Pass
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Met With The Secretary-General of The Arab League
NA of Armenia to Hold Closed Discussion With General Staff Chief Of Army
Pashinyan: Armenia and Moldova Have Brilliant Political Relations
More Than 1,500 Cases of Death From Coronavirus
EU-Armenia Investment Forum to Be Held in Luxembourg
Armenian Human Rights Activist Was Searched Naked in Turkey (video)
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Pashinyan, Aliyev to Attend Discussion on NK Konflict in Munich
Armenia, Germany Keen to Deepen Economic Cooperation
The Jewish Press: Turkey Working to Take Over Armenian Quarter in Jerusalem’s Old City
Garo Paylan Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize: Organizations Can Join the Initiative and Give Their Vote to Him
Because of the Armenian Genocide Azerbaijani-Turkish Designer Says He Will Never Make a Dress for Kim Kardashian
For the First Time Ever Istanbul's Mayor Issues a Condolence Note on the Day of the Assassination of Hrant Dink
Death to Armenia: Pan-Turkic Fascists in Iran Attemted to Play an Armenophobic Trick
The King of Jordan: “The Saint Karapet Armenian Apostolic Church in Jordan is the Testament to the Enduring Armenian History in our Country”
Is Russia's Newly Appointed Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin of Armenian Origin?
Georgi Kutoyan Left for His Apartment on Paruyr Sevak Street Telling Family Members About his Intention to Rest for 2-3 Days: IC Unveils Details
Turkey's First Professional Boxer Garbis Zakaryan Dies at 90
FIDE Bans Organizer of Turkish Tournament who Asked Armenian Delegate to Cancel Participation: Maria Gevorgyan
Syrian-Armenian Soldier Killed in Idlib During Firefight with Terrorists
Wind: 3 km/h