Applications for International youth conference "The 25th Anniversary of NKR (Artsakh) Statehood: Achievements and Modern Challenges" Are Accepted
The international youth conference "The 25th anniversary of NKR (Artsakh) statehood: achievements and modern challenges" will take place in Stepanakert on September 15 - 18, 2016, official page of Union of Young Scientists and Specialists of Artsakh informs.
Graduate students, young teachers and scientists of higher education institutions and research centers of Armenia and other countries can take part in the conference (age of participants – till 35 years old, but in exceptional cases participation of scientists elder than 35 is foreseen).
The spheres included in the conference are law, history, political science, economy and psychology.
Together with the application it is also necessary to send:
— Thesis of the report;
— Research supervisor’s review or scanned letter of recommendation from the head of the department (only for the participants who don't have an academic degree).
Working languages are Armenian, Russian and English.
Reports will be published in the collection of scientific works of the conference.
Requirements to typography of works:
- Article must be typed with MS Word 97-2003 program;
- Volume – 4-7 pages;
- Page format is A5 (148×210мм): margin –left – 18 mm, top – 18 mm, right – 18 mm, bottom – 16 mm.
- Font (Russian and English) – Times New Roman.
Heading should be typed in the center and top of the first page with font 12pt, capital letters, bold print (Bold). Name (names) and surname (surnames) of the author (authors) should be written under it on the right side with font 11pt. Names of higher education institution or scientific center, faculty, the status (bachelor degree, magistracy, postgraduate study) should be written under it with font 9pt and Italic. E-mail address of the author should come under it with font 9pt. Then it is necessary to present academic degree, rank, name and surname of the research supervisor (font 9pt) . Skip a line and include the main text of work. Font of the main text is 10pt, distance between lines – 1. The text must be justified on both sides of ( alignment: Justify). The paragraph should start with 1 cm TAB.
References are obligatory and should be presented in footnotes with font 8 pt and distance of lines is 1. Text of the reference must be justified on both sides of (alignment: Justify). The reference should include the author’s surname and initial letter of name of the used work ( Bold), and then – the name of work, place of edition, year, the page of the used information.
Summaries in the Russian and English languages are obligatory. After the main text article heading should come in the center , letters are capital, font 10pt, and bold print (Bold). Under it it’s necessary to present name (names) and surname (surnames) of the author (authors).. "Keywords" (4-6 keywords)are presented on the line below.. Then please present short summary of the thesis (about 60-80 words).
Transfer of Yerevan-Stepanakert-Yerevan will be organized free of charge. Participants will cover their expenses for flights to Yerevan and for lodging.
Articles which are inappropriate to the above-mentioned requirements won't be considered.
Chairman of the organizing committee of the conference is Hаrutyunyan Avetik, PhD, the founder of Union of young scientists and specialists of Artsakh, the lecturer of department of law of Artsakh state university and University ''Mesrop Mashtots''
E-mail: [email protected]
- Arayik Harutyunyan Visited Festive Event On The Occasion Of The Artsakh Republic Proclamation On 8 September Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan visited the town of Shoushi and partook in the festive event organized by the "Azat Hayreniq" party on the occasion of the Artsakh Republic...
- One New Case Of The Coronavirus Has Been Registered In Artsakh The Ministry of Health of the Republic of Artsakh informed that one new case of the coronavirus has been registered in Artsakh, but seven more persons have recovered, Information Headquarters reported.
- Artsakh President Awards The Authers Of The Stepanakert Aater Supply System Project The President of Artsakh Republic Arayik Haroutyunyan on Monday received a group of construction engineers and persons in charge on the eve of Artsakh Republic Day
- President of Artsakh Handed in Awards to a Group of Construction Sphere Representatives For the contribution to the sphere and in connection with the professional holiday the republic's President handed in awards and valuable gifts to a group of Artsakh Republic Municipal Engineering Ministry...
- President of Artsakh Signed a Decree On 21 July President Arayik Harutyunyan signed a decree on appointing Armen Sargsyan advisor to the Artsakh Republic President on education, science, culture, youth and sports.
Syunik Governor Hunan Poghosyan Resigns
Artsakh President: Over 600 Bodies Retrieved from Conflict Zone
Ameriabank Successfully Placed Its First Ever Green Bond
Prime Minister Holds Meeting with Judiciary
President Sarkissian Sends a Letter to Putin
Oil Prices Fall as OPEC+ Members Debate 2021 Output Policy
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Coronavirus Pandemic Unlikely to End Soon, WHO Official Says
Lt. General Jalal Harutyunyan Recovers Normally, to Be Discharged from Hospital Soon
France Wins 18th Junior Eurovision Song Contest
More Than 55,000 Residents of Artsakh Already Back Home – Government Says
Armenia Records 135124 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Kim Kardashian on New Initiative for Children of Artsakh
Masis Mayilian Met with Minister of Defence of the Republic of Armenia
1,174 New Cases of COVID-19 Confirmed in Armenia
Russian Military Doctors Arrive in Karabakh to Help Civilians
Armenia: Drivers are Recommended to Drive Exclusively on Winter Tires
President Armen Sarkissian Left on a Private Visit to the Russian Federation
We Have Always Felt the Support of Friendly France - PM Receives French Humanitarian Mission Delegation
4 Azeri Family-Members Killed in Fizuli Landmine Blast
Cher Appeals to US Government to Help Armenia, Artsakh (VIDEO)
Kim Kardashian Speaks on Artsakh Peace Deal: This is Goodbye, for Now
Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Held Phone Conversations with the Representatives of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair Countries
Territorial Concessions and the Announced Terms Have Not Been Discussed with the Authorities of Artsakh: Vahram Poghosyan
A New Era Starts in the Caucasus: Georgian President
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Sent a Letter to the UNESCO Director-General Audrey Azoulay
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
First Aurora Humanitarian Aid Projects for Artsakh Announced
Ara Ayvazyan Appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia
Wind: 4 km/h