Arayik Harutyunyan Visited Festive Event On The Occasion Of The Artsakh Republic Proclamation
On 8 September Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan visited the town of Shoushi and partook in the festive event organized by the "Azat Hayreniq" party on the occasion of the Artsakh Republic proclamation, official website reports.
The Head of the State welcomed the participants underlining in his remarks that the freedom and independence of Artsakh had been gained at the cost of great struggle. According to the republic's President, in order to have a developed and competitive state, it is an imperative to have a knowledge-based and diligent youth, to ensure its involvement in the political system of the country, as well as in all the spheres of life.
During the solemn event, President Harutyunyan handed party tickets to a group of young people who had joined the ranks of the political force.
Chairman of the Artsakh Republic National Assembly Arthur Tovmasyan, head of the Shoushi regional administration Erik Harutyunyan, members of the NA "Azat Haryreniq-UCD" faction took part in the ceremony.
- One New Case Of The Coronavirus Has Been Registered In Artsakh The Ministry of Health of the Republic of Artsakh informed that one new case of the coronavirus has been registered in Artsakh, but seven more persons have recovered, Information Headquarters reported.
- Artsakh President Awards The Authers Of The Stepanakert Aater Supply System Project The President of Artsakh Republic Arayik Haroutyunyan on Monday received a group of construction engineers and persons in charge on the eve of Artsakh Republic Day
- President of Artsakh Handed in Awards to a Group of Construction Sphere Representatives For the contribution to the sphere and in connection with the professional holiday the republic's President handed in awards and valuable gifts to a group of Artsakh Republic Municipal Engineering Ministry...
- President of Artsakh Signed a Decree On 21 July President Arayik Harutyunyan signed a decree on appointing Armen Sargsyan advisor to the Artsakh Republic President on education, science, culture, youth and sports.
- Artsakh: Asphalting of up to 400km of Roads Will Be Carried out within the Forthcoming 5 Years The Head of the State noted that maintenance of highways, intercommunity roads and those of agricultural significance will always be in the spotlight of the authorities. For this purpose, significant financial...
Iranian Forces Begin Large-Scale Air Defense Exercise
Russia Welcomes Armenian, Azeri Leaders’ Readiness to Meet in Moscow
Azerbaijan Drone Tried to Enter Armenia’s Syunik but Was Destroyed: Artak Davtyan
Roads are Open in the Republic of Armenia: Sotk-Karvachar Roadway is Closed
President Armen Sarkissian Will Conduct a Working Visit to Brussels
Armenia Records 68530 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Azerbaijan Continues to Target Peaceful Settlements in Artsakh
The Air Defence Units of the Artsakh Defence Army Shot Down an Adversary Airplane at Around 8:30 in the Southern Section
Armenian Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan is in Moscow
UAV Falls in Iran's Territory
US Rep. Urges Government to Recognize Artsakh’s Independence
Situation Is Stable and Under Control: MOD Representative
Levon Ter-Petrosyan Met with Former Presidents of Artsakh Republic Arkadi Ghukasyan and Bako Sahakyan
Tigran Balayan Concurrently Appointed Ambassador of Armenia to Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
Putin, Macron Discuss Situation in Nagorno-Karabakh
Artsakh Downs another Turkish Bayraktar TB2 UAV
Defense Ministry of Armenia Denies Azerbaijan’s Announcement of Striking Goranboy and Tartar
Iran Plans Massive Air Defense Drill
Armenian Presidential Administration to Assist Families from Artsakh
Two Armenia Military Officers Posthumously Awarded Combat Cross Order of 1st Degree
Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh Will Never Be Defeated: Kim Kardasian Posted President Sarkissian's Interview
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Nikol Pashinyan On UN 75th Anniversary: "Rejection of the right to self-determination could only lead to oppression and further violence"
Ilham Aliyev’s Statements Demonstrate the Degree of Confusion of the Azerbaijani Authorities: Artsakh MFA
Macron Says Ready to Talk with Turkey, but Respect Needed
Russia’s FM Discussed with Azerbaijani Side NK Status Issue and Liberation of Surrounding Territories: Russian MFA
Despite Your Best Efforts, Turkey, Azerbaijan... We Will Never Be Annihilated: Alexis Ohanian
Armenia's Healthcare Minister and Chinese Ambassador Discuss Potential COVID-19 Vaccine Application
Wind: 6 km/h