Catholicos of All Armenians Received Students from Artsakh
On September 25, in the Mother See of Holy Etchmiadzin, His Holiness Karekin II, Supreme Patriarch and Catholicos of All Armenians; received 24 schoolchildren from five villages of the Karvachar region of Artsakh. The students had been invited to visit the Mother See by His Holiness, during his September visit to Artsakh, page of Mother See of Holy Etchmiadzin reports .
Rev. Fr. Hovhannes Hovhannisyan, Abbot of Dadivank; and Mr. Karen Yeghishyan, Head of the Dadivank region administration; expressed gratitude on behalf of the people of Karvachar to the Catholicos of All Armenians, for the personal invitation to the youth and the warm reception in the Mother See. They expressed certainty that the seeds planted in the minds of the youth during the visit would yield good results.
Catholicos Karekin II conveyed his Pontifical blessings to the attendees. "We were very overjoyed when we met you in Dadivank and saw your kind attitude, love and devotion towards your monastery and our national sanctuaries. We saw that you are the brave children of your parents, and that you will protect your Homeland with the same zeal", stated His Holiness, expressing happiness on the occasion of the visit of the schoolchildren to Mother See.
His Holiness voiced confidence that the visit would be a good opportunity for the youth to learn about the homeland and be strengthened in their patriotic feelings and encouraged with faith. His Holiness also spoke with the children about their impressions of the visit and their daily routine, then distributed gifts.
During the three-day visit, the youth participated in Divine Liturgy in the Mother Cathedral, and accompanied by clergy received, a tour of the museums, structures, and grounds of the Mother See as well as the monasteries and churches of Etchmiadzin. They also visited Yerevan and toured the Tsitsernakaberd Memorial Complex; the Matenadaran; the History Museum of Armenia and National Gallery of Armenia.
On September 24, the youth attended a concert at the Hratchand Suzanne Toufayan Armenian Church Youth Center of Vagharshapat, where Youth Center members performed national songs and traditional dances.
- Arayik Harutyunyan Visited Festive Event On The Occasion Of The Artsakh Republic Proclamation On 8 September Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan visited the town of Shoushi and partook in the festive event organized by the "Azat Hayreniq" party on the occasion of the Artsakh Republic...
- One New Case Of The Coronavirus Has Been Registered In Artsakh The Ministry of Health of the Republic of Artsakh informed that one new case of the coronavirus has been registered in Artsakh, but seven more persons have recovered, Information Headquarters reported.
- Artsakh President Awards The Authers Of The Stepanakert Aater Supply System Project The President of Artsakh Republic Arayik Haroutyunyan on Monday received a group of construction engineers and persons in charge on the eve of Artsakh Republic Day
- President of Artsakh Handed in Awards to a Group of Construction Sphere Representatives For the contribution to the sphere and in connection with the professional holiday the republic's President handed in awards and valuable gifts to a group of Artsakh Republic Municipal Engineering Ministry...
- President of Artsakh Signed a Decree On 21 July President Arayik Harutyunyan signed a decree on appointing Armen Sargsyan advisor to the Artsakh Republic President on education, science, culture, youth and sports.
Syunik Governor Hunan Poghosyan Resigns
Artsakh President: Over 600 Bodies Retrieved from Conflict Zone
Ameriabank Successfully Placed Its First Ever Green Bond
Prime Minister Holds Meeting with Judiciary
President Sarkissian Sends a Letter to Putin
Oil Prices Fall as OPEC+ Members Debate 2021 Output Policy
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Coronavirus Pandemic Unlikely to End Soon, WHO Official Says
Lt. General Jalal Harutyunyan Recovers Normally, to Be Discharged from Hospital Soon
France Wins 18th Junior Eurovision Song Contest
More Than 55,000 Residents of Artsakh Already Back Home – Government Says
Armenia Records 135124 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Kim Kardashian on New Initiative for Children of Artsakh
Masis Mayilian Met with Minister of Defence of the Republic of Armenia
1,174 New Cases of COVID-19 Confirmed in Armenia
Russian Military Doctors Arrive in Karabakh to Help Civilians
Armenia: Drivers are Recommended to Drive Exclusively on Winter Tires
President Armen Sarkissian Left on a Private Visit to the Russian Federation
We Have Always Felt the Support of Friendly France - PM Receives French Humanitarian Mission Delegation
4 Azeri Family-Members Killed in Fizuli Landmine Blast
Cher Appeals to US Government to Help Armenia, Artsakh (VIDEO)
Kim Kardashian Speaks on Artsakh Peace Deal: This is Goodbye, for Now
Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Held Phone Conversations with the Representatives of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair Countries
Territorial Concessions and the Announced Terms Have Not Been Discussed with the Authorities of Artsakh: Vahram Poghosyan
A New Era Starts in the Caucasus: Georgian President
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Sent a Letter to the UNESCO Director-General Audrey Azoulay
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
First Aurora Humanitarian Aid Projects for Artsakh Announced
Ara Ayvazyan Appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia
Wind: 4 km/h