Artsakh Celebrating The Victory Day (Photos)
From the morning Stepanakert (the capital of Artsakh Republic) breathes with the sense of victory. Soldiers march in the streets of Stepanakert singing victory songs. Streets are overcrowded with people, they smile at each other and congratulate with the Victory Day.
At the Renaissance Square the presentation of military equipment was organized. People took their children in military uniforms to the square to take photos.
Afterwards people marched to the Brotherhood Memorial to lay flowers to honor the memory of the ones, who fell for the liberation of the homeland.
- Arayik Harutyunyan Visited Festive Event On The Occasion Of The Artsakh Republic Proclamation On 8 September Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan visited the town of Shoushi and partook in the festive event organized by the "Azat Hayreniq" party on the occasion of the Artsakh Republic...
- One New Case Of The Coronavirus Has Been Registered In Artsakh The Ministry of Health of the Republic of Artsakh informed that one new case of the coronavirus has been registered in Artsakh, but seven more persons have recovered, Information Headquarters reported.
- Artsakh President Awards The Authers Of The Stepanakert Aater Supply System Project The President of Artsakh Republic Arayik Haroutyunyan on Monday received a group of construction engineers and persons in charge on the eve of Artsakh Republic Day
- President of Artsakh Handed in Awards to a Group of Construction Sphere Representatives For the contribution to the sphere and in connection with the professional holiday the republic's President handed in awards and valuable gifts to a group of Artsakh Republic Municipal Engineering Ministry...
- President of Artsakh Signed a Decree On 21 July President Arayik Harutyunyan signed a decree on appointing Armen Sargsyan advisor to the Artsakh Republic President on education, science, culture, youth and sports.
Armenia’s Minister of Defense Visited Military Unit
White House Has Published the Biden-Harris Administration Immediate Priorities
Polish Politician Offered 50,000$ to Cancel Publication of a Brochure on Azerbaijani War Crimes in Karabakh
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Closed
Iran’s FM to Visit Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan and Russia Next Week
Armenian FM Receives Ambassadors of OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair Countries
Trump Orders to Declassify Set of Documents Related to FBI’s Russia Probe
Germany Extends COVID Lockdown until February 14
114 Refugees Return to Nagorno Karabakh in a Day
Iran’s Rouhani Hails Departure of ‘Tyrant’ Trump
Trump Grants Pardons to 73 Individuals, Including Ex-Adviser Bannon
Body of MIA Soldier Found in Jabrayil
Armenia Records 165221 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Competent State Body of Armenia Must Publish the Number of Armenian POWs – Ombudsman
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
We Will Continue to Fight to Make Your Dreams Come True: Garo Paylan about Hrant Dink
Armenia’s Minister of Defense Receives Delegation of Yerkrapah Volunteer Union
Trump Orders to Restrict Purchase of Unmanned Aircraft Systems from Russia and China
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Closed
Stable Operational Situation Maintained along Armenian-Azerbaijani Border
Lavrov: No Provocations Against Russian Peacekeepers in Nagorno-Karabakh
Azerbaijan President's Statement Contradicts point 8 of Statement Signed on November 9, 2020: Arman Tatoyan
Artsakh Authorities Find More Bodies of Fallen Troops in Ongoing Search Operations
Artsakh Security Chief: We Could Have Avoided the War
Colorado Identifies First Known Case of UK Coronavirus Variant in US
Armenia to Import 2,250 Goods from Iran Instead of Turkey
Bodies of 1,111 Fallen Armenian Soldiers Retrieved So Far: Artsakh Emergency Service
Let's Believe that 2021 Will Restore Our Lost Dignity
Armenian, Azerbaijani Intelligence Chiefs Discuss PoW Exchange at Moscow-Mediated Meeting
Armenia Ombudsman: What Azerbaijan Military has Done is Step with Clear Intention to Intimidate Civilians
Wind: 7 km/h