Iran: National Mourning - in Memory of the Earthquake's Victims
The Iranian Cabinet in a statement on declared Nov 14 (Tuesday) as a day of public mourning for the victims of the Sunday night devastating quake which hit western Iran near its borders with Iraq, IRNA reports.
The statement reads that the bitter and sorrowful incident of quake in western Iran which killed hundreds of fellow Iranians and wounded thousands more has grieved the Iranian nation.
Expressing condolences to the Supreme Leader, Iranian nation, especially devoted people of Kermanshah province and all survivors of the tragic event the cabinet wished for swift recovery of the injured and announced Tuesday as a day of public mourning as a sign of respect for all the victims.
A 7.3-magnitude earthquake shook the western province of Kermanshah and the regions bordering Iraq on Sunday night. Based on the latest statistics, at least 430 people have been reported killed and over 7,156 injured in quake-stricken areas in Iran.
- World Court Orders U.S. to Ensure Iran Sanctions Don't Hit Humanitarian Aid Judges at the International Court Of Justice handed a victory to Tehran, which had argued that sanctions imposed since May by the administration of U.S. President Donald Trump violate the terms of a 1955...
- U.S. Official Says EU aid for Iran Sends "Wrong Message"' “Foreign aid from European taxpayers perpetuates the regime’s ability to neglect the needs of its people and stifles meaningful policy changes,” Brian Hook, the U.S. special representative for Iran,...
- Russia, Iran, Others Sign Deal on Caspian Sea's Legal Status The leaders of the five countries who gathered in the Kazakh port city of Aktau to sign the document provided no details of the agreement in their speeches before the signing.
- Current Situation of Iranian Economy Can Be Seen As an Opportunity in the Context of Extending Armenian-Iranian Economic Relations The matter is that the use of US sanctions will dramatically decrease the circulation of American currency in Iran, which will result in the Iranian "Riyal" devaluation.
- Trump About Iran Sanctions The Iran sanctions have officially been cast. These are the most biting sanctions ever imposed, and in November they ratchet up to yet another level.
Donald Trump has talked with King of Saudi Arabia
Turkey to Inspect Saudi Consulate over Journalist’s Disappearance
Kadyrov Invited Pashinyan and Macron to Participate in a Dance Festival in Chechnya
UK PM Launches First Strategy to Combat Loneliness
Russian Border Guards in Armenia Apprehend Trespasser
Armenia 2nd President: PM has Personal Hatred Towards Me
Istanbul Municipality Renames One of Streets of Şişli District After Hrant Dink
PM Receives U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs
The Refusal from US State Bonds by the Investing Countries Can Have Crisis-Leading Consequences
Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Are Expecting A Baby
Water Poisoning Cases in Basra Rises to 111.000
1 Dead, 1 Injured as Gunman Opens Fire in Glendale Armenian Restaurant
The Armenian delegation to PACE managed to prevent amendments to one of the resolutions proposed by Azerbaijani delegation. Arpine Hovhannisyan
President Participated at the Produce Festive Fair in Stepanakert (photos)
Trump: China is "A Bigger Problem" than Russia Meddling in US Elections
Britain's Labour Will not Vote for 'Blind Brexit'
Justin Trudeau about Armenian Trip: ''I Had Very Productive Meetings with Nikol Pashinyan''
ISIS Takes 130 Families Hostage in Syria
Trump Has Invited the Fiancée of Jamal Khashoggi to White House
Bako Sahakyan Met with Member of EP Jaromír Štětina.
Brigitte Macron: We Feel So Good in Armenia that We Don't Want to Leave
Macron: April 24 to be Remembered in France as the Day of Remembrance of the Armenian Genocide
It Is Suggested in Armenia to Rename one of the International Airports in Honor of the Great Chansonnier Charles Aznavour
In Honor of Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, RA Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Gave Official Dinner (photos)
German Publicist about Erdogan's Visit: You Mean the Carpet, which Is Painted with the Blood of Armenians?
Aliyev Criticized International Observers' Assessment on the Yerevan Council of Elderly Elections before the Election Results Were Published
Feast of Exaltation of the Holy Cross
CSTO Chief of Joint Staff not Authorized to Comment on Matter Regarding Secretary General Yuri Khachaturov
Justin Trudeau: Many Years ago I Had the Opportunity to Visit Armenia with my Father during Summer Holidays
Armenian Civilian Wounded as Azerbaijani Military Opens Heavy Cross-Border Gunfire at Border 5own and 3rd Army Corps
Wind: 22.53 km/h