Artsakh President's Congratulatory Address on the Day of the Judicial System Worker
On 20 January Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan sent a congratulatory address in connection with the Day of the Judicial System Worker.
The address runs as follows:
"Respected workers and veterans of the judicial system,
On behalf of the Artsakh Republic authorities and personally myself I extend my cordial congratulations on your professional holiday - the Day of the Judicial System Worker.
The functioning of the judicial bodies and issues related to its efficient organization occupy a special place in the state building process of our country. An independent and professional judicial power is the cornerstone of the supremacy of law, legality and human rights protection in any state.
For this very reason necessary measures will be taken further on to ensure consistent development of the judicial system, introduction of the mechanisms guaranteeing full independence of the judicial system and judges, raising the judicial power's autonomy and its self-governance efficiency.
I am confident that the system workers will do everything possible for proper solution of the problems they face, exercising justice in strict correspondence with the letter and spirit of the law.
The state will continue keeping in the spotlight issues of improving the working and living conditions of the judicial system officers.
I once again congratulate all of you wishing peace, robust health and great successes in your significant and responsible work."
- Artsakh Sends Medical Assistance to US Artsakh will send medical supplies made in Artsakh as an assistance to the friendly American people and the Armenians of California in the fight against the coronavirus pandemic.
- Six News Cases of COVID-19 in Artsakh According to the information received from the Artsakh Republic Ministry of Health, COVID-19 has been confirmed in six more people in Artsakh, Information Headquarters reported.
- Artsakh Investment Fund has New Director-General Arayik Harutyunyan thanked former Director-General of the Fund Qajik Khachatryan for the works carried out.
- President of Artsakh Convened a Working Consultation on Food Supply to the Defense Army Possibilities of cooperation between the army and the private sector and existing state assistance programs in this direction were on the consultation agenda.
- The New Prosecutor General Of Artsakh Elected The new National Assembly of Artsakh Republic today, on Tuesday, convened a special session and elected the new Prosecutor General of Artsakh.
Health Minister: Rehabilitation Units of Armenian Hospitals Overloaded
Artsakh President Approved the Government’s Decisions
Armenia Records 26658 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Feast of the Holy Translators St. Sahak and St. Mesrop
Republican Party of Armenia Supreme Body Holds Session Chaired by Serzh Sargsyan
Ten Thousand COVID-19 Tests Reach Armenia
PM: Compliance with three Primary Safety Rules Should be a Matter of Daily Responsibility
In Near Future I'll Try to Give more Detailed Explanations on All Issues: Armenia's 2nd President
Arayik Harutyunyan Awarded Shoushi Technological University lecturer Artyusha Harutyunyan
Nikol Pashinyan Conveys Congratulations to Justin Trudeau
Arayik Harutyunyan Handed in High State Awards to a Group of Artsakh Republic Investigation Committee Employees
Trump Says He is Becoming 'More and More Angry at China' over Spreading Virus
Mississippi Governor Signs Bill Removing state Flag with Confederate Emblem
Three Deadly Blasts Rock Ethiopian Capital during Protests
Armenia Records 26065 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Artsakh Republic President Convened an Enlarged Consultation on the Assessment of the Situation in the Agricultural Sphere and Community Issues
Japan to Provide Armenia with 3.7 Million USD for Acquiring Medical Equipment
Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew Warns Converting Hagia Sophia into a Mosque, Could Turn Christians against Islam
Schiff Wants US to Impose Sanctions against Russia
Macron Accused Turkey of Massively Importing Jihadists into Libya
''Nasty Armenian'': Turkish Singer Sued for Insulting Armenians in a Post Addressed to Kim Kardashian
Karen Bekaryan: Nikol Pashinyan Has Forgotten that His Mission Is to Represent and Advocate the Interests of His Country
Reddit Cofounder Alexis Ohanian Resigns from Board, Urges Seat Be Filled by Black Candidate
Greek Defence Minister: Turkey’s Behaviour is Aggressive But Our Powerful Armed Forces is a Deterrent
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
ANCA Calls for Robust US Funding for Artsakh
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Comment by the Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Anna Naghdalyan Regarding Bellicose Statements of Various Circles of Azerbaijani Authorities
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
Wind: 3 km/h